Schlemenko vs Ortiz?

Wolf

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think Tito can fart at the same level as Schlemenko much less fight at his level. Tito is so far past his prime, that he is lost, and is asking for directions, but everyone is telling him to keep going.

...well that was slightly unexpected.

Unexpected, but kind of expected if you know what I mean, I dunno how to describe it. Was just a weird matchup in the first place, Schlemenko just far too small.

EDIT: What was expected was the UFC pot shot in the after-fight interview haha.

VIacom's doing great. Turned their last legit draw into joke :) Its always good for buisness to invest in old wanna-be that may not show up for another fight

• Downvote 1

damn thought it was a catchweight fight, at 205 the fight was made little sense after weigh ins tito weighed 20 pounds more

weight does not make that much difference tito was better fighter on night .Tito actually look like he put in a lot of work for this fight.Your man look out out of shape and look like he never fought on the ground in his life.I am a white belt and i he bloody made the choke tighter by bringing his arm over his own chin what the hell :sad01_anim: .I would have saw that choke coming a mile away(since i got caught in it i dont know how many times) .yeah to get out of it rule number one you don't make the feckin choke tighter and what the hell is he doing with his other hand.Either tap or try to push on tito elbow up to make space but don't just fuckin leave it there in mid air and get choked unconscious.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i was thinking schlemenko could win but knew he was probably in trouble if tito did get it down do to size -- it did look funny in the ring cause tito was way bigger -- pretty funny when the announcer said titos head alone could make 205 weight -- lol

I know, how can they seriously promote Schlemenko now?

well they still can promote him -- he got caught quickly and stepped up in weight class to fight much bigger / stronger fighter -- he cuts no weight to fight 185 not like he can put on all that weight and muscle that quickly to fight -- did you see the size difference between them it was huge difference -- plus while tito isnt the fighter he use to be he is still pretty decent just not worth having in the ufc for the money he demanded or wanted