WOCFS~ FightTalk! 1st ever openweight KT champion...Christopher Rios

ShanksMMA

We have a short Q&A session with the new WOCFS KT champion.,..Give it up for Mr.Rios!

Q#1: Jim powers signed you after your debut where you upset WOCFS vet Kriss Kross in a QFC bout,How important was that fight to you?

Rios: It was really important to me! I had just arrived to the Island, and he had already won a qfc tournament knocking everybody out in the first round, so beating him definetly showed me that i would be ale to hang with the other guys on the Island aswell.

Q#2: You won the 1st ever KT openweight belt by defeating Mirko Filipovic, You dropped him with a front kick in the 2nd but he managed to beat the count and you finished in the 3rd. Tell us a bit on the fight.

Rios: The fight was actually a bit of a mess for me. I somehow felt off and couldnt spark the same fire that i usually go in with for my fights. I missed a lot of shots and couldnt get any combos going. I was totally drained of energy after the first round wich was a pretty close one, and i basicly ran on pure instinct from there on.

Q#3: Your next opponent is Che Anderson, a bit of a loud mouth type of guy. What are your thoughts on him & his pre-fight mind games tactic?

Rios: I can't wait to get in there and shut him up! Hes a fucking loud mouth, but i got to hand it to him. So far he have walked the talk. But it ends here! Im gonna shut him up and show everyone on the Island whos the king of the jungle.

Q#4: Many people wouldn't know from the way you knock people out but you're no slouch on the mat...Is there any MMA plans in your future?

Rios: Im definetly considering it, but so far im just happy to hand out beatings in KT.

Q#5: You are now ranked the #6 KT fighter in the world in your division and #1 pvp @ the Island...Any message you want to pass on to those who are climbing a ladder to your belt?

Rios:I welcome alle the guys trying to climb the ladder! They just have to prepare themselves for being pushed down again. The first place only have room for one guy, and thats me

Last bout:

Warriors Thai-Box: Savages

Fighter;

Christopher Rios