Trouble with finances

BillstaUk

If he is due to fight tomorrow, you are better off leaving him not train so he has more energy come fight time. You can use the money earned from the fight to join a gym.

If you are wondering how to give money to a fighter, here is what you do:

1. Click FINANCES

2. Go to the amount, type in how much you wish to give the fighter (Cannot go above your balance)

3. Go the the Select Fighter drop menu

4. Select the fighter you wish to give the money to

5. Click Submit

Your fighter will receive the money instantly and it will be taken from your balance.

• Upvote 1

I've got 50k and I tried giving my fight 5k but it never worked :/ but it said I had done it successfully but then look on my fighters page and his balance is still the same as before

You cannot give money to fighters if you created them on "The Island".

• Upvote 1

How did you give money to someone else's fighter?

I am a wizard.

Nah, on the finances page. You can look up another fighter and transfer money to them.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the money pal! Much appreciated do ya want me to pay it back coz I can pay you, and if anyone is intrested I've got an island fighter and a las vegas fighter needing a sponser or orgs so your your intrested my manager profile number is so just look on my fighters 98524 cheers guys

-Billy

No it's fine bud. If you need any help with anything, just drop me a message in game.