Your favourite Dana lie... of the week

verbalkint

15 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Dana lie of the week

• 1. Hackers!
    • 2. "Injured" in "brawl"

1. Jon Jones account was "hacked"

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/dana-white-on-jon-jones-instagram-situation-he-got-hacked/

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/4/15/5619114/mma-news-ufc-jon-jones-manager-deny-homophobic-taunts-instagram (check selfie & date)

2. Wanderlei Silva "injured" back in Sonnen "brawl", had to postpone fight

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/white-wanderlei-silva-injured-back-in-sonnen-brawl-had-to-postpone-fight/

Kinda funny how professionally they exploited the whole "disgusting display of what shouldn’t happen" to sell some Fight Passes. :D

• Upvote 2

I'm glad consensus is starting to come around to my opinion that the guy gives MMA a bad name. Fertita brothers should start working on finding a more media and fan friendly frontman to be the face of the UFC. White is so hostile to the fans and media on a consistent basis that I'm sure he turns a lot of people off. Presidents of NFL, NBA, MLB etc... are never caught lying all the time or attacking fans like White. UFC needs a real classing up of their frontman if they ever want to really be a mainstream sport.

• Upvote 1

Here is another great Dana comment:

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/white-says-phil-davis-lacks-title-spirit-davis-ha-ha-isnt-that-funny/

Davis is 8-1 in the UFC. You win and you get a title shot. Why should a title shot be dependent on what Dana thinks about your personality? White keeps slipping further and further into Vince McMahon territory.

Tell me if the sonnen vs wanderlei story was faked why would his coach strike him in the back of the head, and how sonnen got bloody ?

Wanderlei didn't want to start a real fight but he wanted to bully him with "school fight" with big slap.

Look at Wanderlei, and look at all the comments Chael was making about him. Everyone knows that Wanderlei wasn't going to change how he acts for a T.V. show, except for Chael. He just kept making jabs at him thinking that Wanderlei wouldn't do anything because it was a show. Just look at what happened when Wanderlei touched him, Chael said "You're not allowed to touch me". Not really a case of bullying him, when Chael was making personal remarks, just a case of Chael pushing him too close to the edge. As much as I love Chael, he should have known that if you push Wanderlei, he will forget there are cameras around

• Downvote 1

Tell me if the sonnen vs wanderlei story was faked why would his coach strike him in the back of the head, and how sonnen got bloody ?

Wanderlei didn't want to start a real fight but he wanted to bully him with "school fight" with big slap.

And I agree, that wasn't faked

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And I agree, that wasn't faked

So you agree with me of course. The only thing that may have been fake was their real intention to put a real fight, they probably thought "ok i'll just slap him and my trainee will separate", exactly like fights in school when you have some bully that talk big but stop once they must fight. Doesn't mean it was staged.

So you agree with me of course. The only thing that may have been fake was their real intention to put a real fight, they probably thought "ok i'll just slap him and my trainee will separate", exactly like fights in school when you have some bully that talk big but stop once they must fight. Doesn't mean it was staged.

Exactly. Chael for sure thought that it wouldn't come to anything big. Wanderlei pretty much expected his reputation to stop Chael from taking jabs at him. Neither really expected it to amount to much. Chael thought the fact they were on TV would prevent it, and Wanderlei expecting Chael to be intimidated by him. It was pretty much both sides trying to get a psychological edge over the other.