[K500] Day 5 - KAISER Coronation (win VIP!)

verbalkint

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7625/qcyx.png

Today is KAISER's big day, we got the 100th 500er week in the pocket already and i'll be F5'ing like mad later on when the update comes close lol. We're known to be mainly into noob sponsoring - cause let's be honest, if you want to throw out some bucks, this is the way it makes sense, but for this jubilee we wrote some fat cheques for many of the upper class fighters in the KAISER family... thanks for the support and making us #1 in the ranks on this special day also!

Alright, enough of the self-adulation now lol, you're here to win something! Gotta admit, today's not my creative day and i'm badly stuffed with fine easter dinner, cake and whatnot, so for this one today, there will be no creative/playfull element, it will be more of a raffle.

You are allowed to join under these conditions:

- link one of your fighter wearing a piece of KAISER fightwear - now, not in 3 days lol

AND/OR

- you started playing this game 4 month ago or less

Prize: 3 month VIP

Deadline: Tomorrow, 21.04.2014, 23:59 GMT+1

Again, thanks for the big support in those 100 weeks, was a blast and let's hope for 100 more minimum lol!

Oh crap, it's "and/or", so you're in the raffle... damn, stupid mistake i made there to not point that out clearly. :(

Ok ill stop plotting my revenge :training2:

• Upvote 1

How long does clothes in transit take. Also is it first come first serve

takes 3 days and its a raffle as long as your linked up be4 the deadline your in the draw

Wait the and/or does that mean i dont have to link a fighter cos ive been here less than 4 months?

Yes you have to link one of your fighters wearing KAISER fight gear