Contracted to closed Org

m4j0r

you have to wait until the inactivity clause takes affect. Check your contract page and it will say how many days the clause is, and how many days of inactivity your fighter has.

I pm'ed mike about it the other day and he manually released everyone.

JLP I also PM'ed Mike for that.

I'm glad you admitted to having a multi in the other thread, but I doubt everyone is going to forgive and forget. I'm pretty sure you were just hoping that you could slide by and no one would notice. When you do shady shit, people take a closer look at you. Once I was trying to figure out what happened to the org it was pretty obvious that there was transferring between multis.

Trapping 60+ fighters/managers in your org and having them wait for the inactivity clause to expire is a pretty big offense. Especially when it is the result of multi shenanigans.

• Upvote 2

I'm glad you admitted to having a multi in the other thread, but I doubt everyone is going to forgive and forget. I'm pretty sure you were just hoping that you could slide by and no one would notice. When you do shady shit, people take a closer look at you. Once I was trying to figure out what happened to the org it was pretty obvious that there was transferring between multis.

Trapping 60+ fighters/managers in your org and having them wait for the inactivity clause to expire is a pretty big offense. Especially when it is the result of multi shenanigans.

I'm not even expecting everyome to forget. Just was doing a thing that a lot are doing and got caught. I'm now quite happy that it went this way because now I only have 1 and only account to play with :)

Shady motherfucker they always get caught sooner or later the hang themselves