Honour Fighting Championship Smack Talk

The fast finishes continue for HFC as at our third event only four of the fight got out of the first and only one went the distance. The 135 title was decided in exciting fashion and a heavyweight contender emerged. Let’s get to the action.

Stromberg vs Pike:

Stromberg was coming off a loss to the 205 champ Vidal while Pike was making his promotional debut. This was another example of one fighter wanting to stay up and the other to go down. Stromberg got his way early as he was able to get Pike off his feet. From there he went to work with ground and pound and managed to get the stop late in the first. Stromberg was happy to get back on the horse but still likely finds himself in the middle of the pack at 205. Pike takes a tough loss here but since it was only his first fight in the company there won’t be a hard fall for him.

Barnes vs Perruzi:

Our first fight saw a man looking to get in the winners circle after taking a loss in his first match with HFC and a newcomer looking to make an impression. This fight was the same but with a different result. Perruzi was looking to get a win after a tough loss to Cross in his first fight. He once again was looking to go to the ground against the newcomer Barnes who was looking to stay in the clinch. Oddly enough it was Barnes who decided to take this fight to the ground after battering Perruzi in the clinch. Once on the ground Barnes showed that even there he was superior. Barnes wasted little time securing a kimura for the victory. This is a big win for Barnes as he now puts the 145 division on notice. As for Perruzi this is another tough loss and he will likely find himself needing to start from the bottom of the continuously expanding 145 division.

Sobiesky vs Sioldster:

This was the first fight in the company for both men and they were able to put on a very entertaining fight. Sobiesky was all over Sioldster in the first round. He secured a takedown early and went to work on the ground. Sioldster was not able to get to his feet and looked to be in trouble as the round ended. Feeling the pressure Sioldster stepped it up in the second round. Sioldster used his superior striking to rock Sobiesky. He was not able to finish him then but after allowing his opponent back to his feet Sioldster landed a shot that left his opponent out cold. The win is a good one for Sioldster in a 185 division that has yet to really be established. Sobiesky showed a lot of early promise in this fight and should not be overlooked to come back very strong.

Bowman vs Trzcinski:

This is the first rematch in HFC history. After scoring a quick knockout in their first fight Trzcinski was looking to duplicate the result. This time, however, Bowman was prepared. This time he was able to successfully get the fight to the ground where he was able to score a big submission victory. Bowman did take some licks in this fight but was able to maintain composer. No doubt what is next for these two as the trilogy will need to be completed.

Biggsby vs Melo:

Both of these fighters were coming of losses in their HFC debuts and were in search of a win. Melo wanted this fight on the ground where Biggsby has been shown to be a little weak. Biggsby couldn't get anything going on the feet and missed on almost everything. Melo got the takedown and controlled round one and was able to score another takedown in round two. The second time he was able to capitalize and get the finish with a submission victory to put him in winners circle for first time in HFC. Melo will move toward the top of the 185 pound pack with the win and Biggsby will find himself with a long way to go.

Stephens vs Newton:

This fight featured a pair of fighters making their debuts in HFC. Stephens had a plan that he implemented early and often, go to the clinch and beat Newton up. Credit to Newton’s chin though as he endured major punishment throughout the first round. Newton was cut and rocked but managed to survive the round. Stephens wasted no time in the second though as he finished it with a knockout just five seconds in. Stephens looked fantastic and needed to stand out in the crowded 205 pool. Newton will look to use that tough chin and get back on track.

Mustalaanen vs Fredrikson:

Mustalaanen and Fredrikson were both making their first appearances in HFC. Fredrikson had a bit of fight experience but it really never got to show in this one. Mustalaanen wanted this fight on the ground and he wasted no time getting it there. From there it was an onslaught of ground and pound that put an end to the fight. Mustalaanen is slightly undersized at 205 but it will be interesting to see if he continues to use that to his advantage. Fredrikson still has a wealth of experience to draw on so don't forget about him yet.

Nuts vs Scott:

Let me just say that this may have been the first time in HFC history that I was able to pronounce both fighters names and that made me very very happy. Anyway both fighters were fittingly fighting right before the 135 title fight as this fight had major title implications. Scott was clearly looking to go to the ground but despite his constant attempts Nuts did a great job staying upright. Nuts was able to then pick Scott apart with shots before landing a huge uppercut that took Scott out of the fight. 135 is still fairly unproven so Scott will not see a huge fall. As for Nuts, look for him to see a title fight or a number one contenders fight next.

Boesh vs Osbourne:

The 135 title was on the line and both fighters held nothing back to get it. With all the fast finishes in HFC's history this was a hell of a fight to see. Both fighters went back and forth playing to their strengths. Osbourne wanted the fight on the ground and in the first round he accomplished the goal. Osbourne was actually able to get the fight to ground often in this fight but he did have some trouble keep Boesh there. On the feet Boesh was clearly the superior fighter. Boesh was moving to the clinch a lot in this fight which was an interesting choice given his proven KO power. He was extremely accurate tonight though and that was key. After trading rounds the fight was definitely up for grabs in the final round. In the final round Osbourne was able to score a pair of takedowns but was not able to do much with them. Boesh was able to do some damage in the clinch and picked up the win in this thrilling fight. Boesh will have several contenders looking to take the title from him and with a win or two Osbourne will be among them again. Osbourne will certainly remain relevant and will still be among the top contenders.

Mihalev vs Mustalaanen:

No this is not the same Mustalaanen who fought earlier in the card. This was an interesting fight since both fighters wanted to be on the ground. Mustalaanen took the fight to ground early and tried to work submissions. Mihalev was happy to oblige and did some good work improving his position. Once in a better position he used big elbows to get the ref to step in and stop the fight. With this win Mihalev moves to the top of the 265 contenders list. As for Mustalaanen it would be foolish to think we have seen the last of him. He ran in a bit of a style nightmare in this fight and will need to improve a little if he wants to get the better of Mihalev if they ever fight again.

• Upvote 2

Honour 4- Kellolinnake versus Frederiksen will be the last event we hold at the Helsinki Micro Arena. We have gotten better and better each week and our fan base have tripled. The reason our fan base is growing so much is because of all the great fights that we have been able to have already and all of the future match ups. We will be bringing you some of those exciting match ups on this event which will include the title fight for the heavyweight strap. Nine other fights will accompany the title fight and they are sure to compliment the title fight well.

Preliminary Bout Number 1- Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Matt Hold (1-2) {0-1} versus Dorofes "General " Orlov (0-1) {0-1}

Hold is on a two fight losing streak and this could be his big opportunity to get off the skid. He is the far better wrestler and if he can get Orlov to the ground Hold should be able to do what whatever he wants, and he should make quick work of Dorofes. The big thing that Orlov has going for him is his striking. He could be one of the best pure strikers in the division at HFC and everthe best pure strikers in the division at HFC and ever fight starts standing. Orlov just needs to keep on his feet and he could coast to a quick victory in this one. I personally will pick the wrestler over the striker in this one since Orlov has shown us he can’t defend a takedown. I got Hold winning this fight in the first round by TKO via ground and pound.

Preliminary Bout Number 2- Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

Charles Kota (1-0) {0-0} versus Juuso Valtonen (0-1) {0-1}

Kota will be looking to continue his undefeated streak in this one. He is currently one and o in his professional career but he does have a tough challenge ahead. Kota is a very aggressive grappler and he will do whatever it takes to get the fight to the ground and then he will look for submissions and ground and pound as he will try for a quick win. Valtonen has not been inside a cage in a long long time as he has been polishing his skills. Valtonen might be the best pure wrestler in all of Honour and he will look to exploit that in this one. If Kota is aggressive on takedown attempts Juuso might try and keep it standing just to point out Kota with all the take downs defended. Then again he might just try to out wrestle Kota on the ground and look for his own finishes once the fight hits the mat. This will be a grappling war and I have to pick the better grappler to win by decision and that Kuuso Valtonen.

Preliminary Bout Number 3- Lightweight Fight (155lbs)

Todd Frazier (0-0) {0-0} versus [#5] Winston Churchill (1-1) {1-0}

Frazier will be making his professional debut and he has a huge challenge in front of him. Frazier does have a bit of boxing but he is out matched in that department and he is also over matched in wrestling. He does have the Jiu Jitsu advantage so if he can get it to the ground he will be able to do some serious damage there. The number five Lightweight I am sure is aware of Frazier’s ground game and he will be looking to stop any and all takedown attempts. Churchill has one key to victory in this one and that is stay off the ground. All signs point to Churchill winning this fight but for some reason I want to pick Frazier since there is no book on him. That is exactly what I am going to do, so I got Frazier to win by submission in the third and final round of the fight.

Preliminary Bout Number 4- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Ads "Striker" Barton (0-1) {0-1} versus Hal Tamner (2-2) {0-0}

This is a very interesting fight and both of these guys are coming off a big loss. Barton lost his debut and he should be looking for that first taste of victory in this fight. He is the better striker but he is lacking in the wrestling department. Barton should look to do some damage in the beginning but as the fight goes deeper and deeper he should look to counter more as he should fear the takedown from Tamner. Hal will have a slight wrestling advantage and if he wants to go the distance he should be able to win the fight by stealing rounds with takedowns. If he wants to finish this fight quickly he will need the ground and pound, as standing in the center of the cage and teeing off with Barton would be a terrible strategy. I am going to pick Barton to win this fight by TKO in the second round.

Preliminary Bout Number 5- Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

Jonny "LoL" Porrada (1-0) {0-0} versus Softly "The Sanguine Giant" Weeping (0-0) {0-0}

Porrada won his pro debut but now it’s time to make his organization debut and that is a little harder than just a QFC fight. Porrada is at a disadvantage in this fight but what he doesn’t have in skill he can make up in other places. A twenty five year olds physical shape should be better than twenty year olds, and he has actually had a professional fight in his career which could also make a big difference. If I was Porrada I would really mix my strikes up well and look for body head combinations. Weeping has some stand up skill and he would likely be able to stand and bang with everyone in the division if he wanted to. I don’t think that would be his number one choice in any fight though as he is a world class wrestler and he holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Weeping will look to grapple and if he can get Porrada wrapped up for a second he should be able to force him to tap out. I am going with Weeping to win this fight by submission in the first round.

Main Card Bout Number 1- Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

[# 5] Tomasz "Dynamo" Nawarecki (2-2) {1-0} versus "zabijak" Petr Skalny (1-1) {0-1}

Nawarecki is on a two fight win streak and that includes his Honour debut. Nawarecki is currently ranked fifth in the Heavyweight division and a win here could get him very close to a title shot. Tomasz does not have an over powering ground game but he does know how to use it as he won by rear naked choke in his last fight. He should look for the ground game to be his friend here one more time. Skalny lost his debut but now he is looking to get back into the winners circle. If he can turn this fight into a strike fest he will have no troubles doing so, but if this hits the floor Skalny will be in big trouble. If I was Skalny I would stay away from anything that could get me taken down while still being as aggressive as I can. He might want to work the body to tire out Nawarecki and then go from there. I think Tomasz will get the fight to the ground and get another submission victory this one coming in the late part of round number one.

Main Card Bout Number 2- Featherweight Fight (145lbs)

[# 4] Tyson "The Prince Of Perfection" Niel (2-1) {0-0} versus [# 3] Pedro "The Monster Of The Andes" Lopez (1-0) {0-0}

Both of these fighters will be making their Honour debut and they are debuting at the number three and four spots on the rankings. These two are coming into Honour with a lot of talk going on about them so the pressure is even bigger. Beating a top ranked guy in the division could easily give one of these two a shot at the Featherweight title. Niel will be looking for the clinch as he has been able to execute it well in the past. He has very dangerous knees and he will want to land more than a few in this one Lopez won his last fight by dominating on the ground but he seemed as though he didn’t want to be there. He should think about using the ground game in this fight as well since Tyson Niel’s wrestling has been questionable in the past. Lopes in a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu so I am sure he will make short work of Niel and get the win in the first round by submission after a quick take down.

Main Card Bout Number 3- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Tony "Scarface" Drago (5-1) {0-0} versus Bisse Stobe (1-0) {0-0}

Drago has one of the best records in the Light Heavyweight division but all of his fights came in the QFC. There is no telling what kind of skilled guys you would face and I am sure that held Drago’s ranking back a bit. He has a chance to show off his skills in this one though, and he should show off his hands. He has great stand up and if he relies on his wrestling to keep himself in a standing position he should be able to get a quick win. Stobe is a well-rounded fighter and he can handle himself with a stand up fighter or ground fighter but he is not dominate at either. With that being said his Jiu Jitsu is the only advantage he will have in this fight so he should look to get it to the ground where he could then start working a submission. I am picking Drago to win this fight by knockout early in round one, but only if he keeps the fight standing.

Co Main Event Main Card Bout Number 4- Heavyweight Title Fight (265lbs)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140517210156belt.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w19.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/6/6w5.jpg

[#2] Vihtori "Trt" Kellolinnake (4-1) {0-0} versus [# 3] Fred "The Fredinator" Frederiksen (2-0) {1-0}

These two are facing off for the Heavyweight Title but both fighters are coming in ranked below number one. I would almost garuntee that the winner of this fight would have his first title defense against number one ranked Burak "Big" Mihalev and that would certainly put some butts in the seats. Kellolinnake is four and one and all of the fights came at super heavyweight. Now he will be facing smaller fighters instead of bigger fighters and I would think his TKO’s are going to sky rocket. I think he will be looking to knockout Frederiksen. Fred will also be looking for the knockout win which would put his record up to three and o with all three wins coming via TKO. Now Frederiksen likes to put people to sleep through ground and pound versus your typical striking so he will be looking for early takedowns. I think Kellolinake stops all the takedowns and counters with some big strikes as he will take this home with a first round knockout.

Co Main Event Main Card Bout Number-5 Bantamweight Fight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w6.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3w13.jpg

[# 1] The Sigit (8-0-1){0-0-0} versus Pelle Kickelssen (1-0) {0-0}

The Sigit is not only the number one ranked fighter at Bantamweight he is currently ranked number one Pound for Pound here in Honour. Management already had a title fight signed between Osbourne and Boesh when The Sigit was brought in or I am sure that title fight would have been his. The Sigit needs to win this so he can go on to face Boesh and a second title to carry around since he is still the current Bulldogs upcommings Champion. Kickelssen is coming into the bout with a lot less hype and a record of just one and o. He has an uphill climb to beat The Sigit but if he does that should shoot him straight to the top of the division. Kickelssen can win this fight if he keeps it standing but he will have no chance on the ground. The Sigit can handle himself in the stand up as well but it’s not one sided. I got The Sigit winning this fight via submission in the first round, but do not count Kickelssen out of this one he could really challenge The Sigit.

Well that will wrap up our night. Look for the new rankings to come out after this event and then of course the review of this awesome event. I will see you guys next time!

• Upvote 1

Alright it is time for another instalment of the weekly rankings. We got a lot of positive reviews about the weekly rankings last week and that has made me make a point about finding time to do the rankings. This week though I have decided to take all the weight classes out to ten fighters per division and I have also decided we will show the ranking of the fighters from last week along with their new ranking and I will also be starting with number 10 and counting down to number one and with that I will not have a description of the fighter because of the extra thirty five fighters I would have to cover. If you all would prefer the top five with a description please let me know and we can return to that. Once again I hope you enjoy.

Heavyweight Division (265lbs)

#10 (NR) Pablo "El limón" Azul (1-1) {0-0}

#9 (NR) "zabijak" Petr Skalny (1-2) {0-2}

#8 (NR) Jonny "LoL" Porrada (1-1) {0-1}

#7 (#3) Fred "The Fredinator" Frederiksen (2-1) {1-1}

#6 (NR) Moistly "The Wet One" Seeping (5-2) {0-0}

#5 (NR) Mauler Jackman (1-1) {1-0}

#4 (#4) Softly "The Sanguine Giant" Weeping (1-0) {1-0}

#3 (#5) Tomasz "Dynamo" Nawarecki (3-2) {2-0}

#2 (#1) Burak "Big" Mihalev (10-2) {1-0}

#1 (#2) Vihtori "Trt" Kellolinnake (5-1) {1-0}

There was a little movement in the Heavyweight rankings but not a ton. We did crown a champion in Vihtori Kelloinnake and he will defend against number two ranked Burak Mihalev at Honour 8. The next big Heavyweight fight will take place at Honour 6 when Weeping and Jackman go head to head.

Light Heavyweight Division (205lbs)

#10 (NR) Bisse Stobe (1-1) {0-1}

#9 (NR) Karl "The Megalomaniac" Stromberg (1-2) {1-1}

#8 (NR) Danny Lynch (1-0) {1-0}

#7 (NR) Hal Tamner (3-2) {1-0}

#6 (NR) Bosko Balaban (1-0) {1-0}

#5 (NR) "Big" Ron Jeremy Stephens (2-0) {1-0}

#4 (#4) Kyosti Mustalaanen (2-0) {1-0}

#3 (#5) Tony "Scarface" Drago (6-1) {1-0}

#2 (#3) Clint "Cowboy" Eastwood (2-0) {1-0}

#1 (#2) Bob "Probie" Probert (6-1) {1-0}

A few people moved around but not that much this week. There should be some movement next week as Mustalaanen and Stephens are about to exit the top ten do to inactivity and we have the Probert Balaban fight upcoming.

Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

#10 (NR) Fernando "Baduino" Possebao (1-0) {0-0}

#9 (NR) Sergei "The Indestructable" In (1-0) {0-0}

#8 (NR) Don Schmidt (8-5) {0-0}

#7 (#5) Dario "The Killer" Silva (4-5) {0-0}

#6 (NR) Mike "The Swine" Sioldster (1-1) {1-0}

#5 (#4) "The Firestarter" Spontaneous Combustion (3-5) {0-0}

#4 (#3) Nonito Melo (4-3) {1-1}

#3 (NR) Charles Kota (2-0) {1-0}

#2 (#2) Esko "Etikka" Tikkanen (1-2) {1-0}

#1 (#1) Psycho Boy (1-0) {1-0}

With Sioldster and Kota both winning there fights over the weekend it made a few adjustments to the rankings. Boy and Tikkanen are still number one and two but Melo fell one spot, Combustion fell one spot, and Silva dropped two spots. With Silva versus Combustion and Boy versus Tikkanen coming up there will be a huge shake up to the middleweight division very soon.

Welterweight Division (170lbs)

#10 (NR) Steven "Battle Pig" Zisteau (0-2) {0-1}

#9 (NR) Samuel Duke (2-3) {0-0}

#8 (NR) Daniel "Tytan" Trzcinski (1-2) {1-1}

#7 (#4) Pud Pad Noyworawoot (4-0) {0-0}

#6 (NR) Matt Hold (2-2) {1-1}

#5 (#5) Tom Bowman (1-1) {1-1}

#4 (NR) Thomas "Tommie" Hawk (3-2-1) {1-0-0}

#3 (#2) Radostan "The Horror" Tugbajev (2-0) {1-0}

#2 (NR) Romulo Barral (12-2) {0-0}

#1 (#1) Ci Chulainn (5-2) {0-0}

A lot of moving around in the division this week and I expect even more moving around in the next few weeks. Hold is the only one in the top ten that does not have a fight scheduled and the Chulainn versus Tugbajev will be for the title at the next HFC event Honour 5.

Lightweight Division (155lbs)

#10 (NR) Perico "El Pelícano" LosPalotes (0-2) {0-1}

#9 (NR) Jussi "Mutant" Hempele (0-1) {0-0}

#8 (NR) Lucas Cabrera (1-2) {0-0}

#7 (#5) Winston Churchill (1-2) {1-1}

#6 (NR) Alden "Chinese Killer" Ho (3-0) {0-0}

#5 (#4) Erkki Heimolainen (1-0) {0-0}

#4 (NR) Todd Frazier (1-0) {1-0}

#3 (#3) Ardan Chulainn (1-1) {1-0}

#2 (#2) Miguel "Sari-Sari" Santiago (3-3) {0-0}

#1 (#1) "Nature Boy" Quentin DeBramalo (2-1) {1-0}

Not a lot of movement in the division as the one, two, and three ranked fighters all stayed in the same place. Todd Frazier was able to defeat Churchill and was able to move to fourth while Churchill moved to number seven. Do to the moving around in the division Heimolainen was also able to move up one spot. At Honour 5 Santiago will take on Heimolainen and that will add up to some shifting in the division.

Featherweight Fight (145lbs)

#10 (NR) Andy "The Punisher" Clark (0-0) {0-0}

#9 (NR) Marcell Ozuna (0-0) {0-0}

#8 (NR) Donald Cross (2-2) {1-0}

#7 (#4) Tyson "The Prince Of Perfection" Niel (2-2) {0-1}

#6 (NR) Lucas "Anarchist" Katzer (2-0) {0-0}

#5 (NR) Cedric "The Flash" Jackson (1-0) {0-0}

#4 (#5) Sergei "Crusher" Ce (1-0) {0-0}

#3 (#2) Brady "Big Fist" Barnes (3-1) {1-0}

#2 (#3) Pedro "The Monster Of The Andes" Lopez (2-0) {1-0}

#1 (#1) John Swift (3-0) {1-0}

A little bit of moving around but not too much. The only person to drop out of the top five was Tyson Niel who fell to seventh. Lopez jumped Barnes in the standings by beating Niel and that earned him a title shot at Honour 6. Barnes will also have a fight on that same card and a win should earn him a shot at the title.

Bantamweight Division (135lbs)

#10 (NR) Franz Sanches (0-1) {0-1}

#9 (NR) Ramses Dragunav (2-2-1) {0-0-0}

#8 (NR) Pelle Kickelssen (1-1) {0-1}

#7 (NR) Leo "Hitman" Scott (1-1) {0-1}

#6 (NR) Norman "The Green Goblin" Osbourne (1-1) {0-1}

#5 (#5) Chacho "The Tornado" Vasilevski (1-0) {1-0}

#4 (#4) Slap "Your" Nuts (4-2) {1-0}

#3 (#3) Anna Velvet (4-0) {0-0}

#2 (#2) Jonny "Showtime" Boesh (4-1) {2-0}

#1 (#1) The Sigit (9-0-1) {1-0-0}

This was the only division that had no change in its top five. The only one that fought was The Sigit and he got a win so he was able to stay at number one. Now The Sigit will take on Boesh at Honour 7 and he will be looking to take the title away from Showtime.

P4P Top Ten

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w18.jpg

#10 (NR) Pedro "The Monster Of The Andes" Lopez (2-0) {1-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b30.jpg

#9 (NR) Romulo Barral (12-2) {0-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w1.jpg

#8 (#10) Anna Velvet (4-0) {0-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30b15.jpg

#7 (#7) Ci Chulainn (5-2) {0-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w26.jpg

#6 (#6) Jonny "Showtime" Boesh (4-1) {2-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34b1.jpg

#5 (#5) John Swift (3-0) {1-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13961928853553.png

#4 (#4) Bob "Probie" Probert (6-1) {0-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w18.jpg

#3 (#3) Burak "Big" Mihalev (10-2) {1-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w19.jpg

#2 (#9) Vihtori "Trt" Kellolinnake (5-1) {1-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w6.jpg

Kellolinnake moves from ninth to second with the big title win. Velvet moves up two spots from ten to eight just because of Vidal and Barnes dropping out of the top ten. The two new comers to the top ten this week are Pedro Lopez who is coming off a win against Tyson Niel and Romulo Barral who just signed with Honour but has a big name behind him. The next upcoming event Honour 5 will feature two top ten fighters so we could see some more changes to the top ten by next week.

I hope all of you enjoyed the weekly rankings. Please comment about them on the smack talk thread or just smack talk and discus anything else.

• Upvote 1

We are moving on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky. That’s right folks we are done with the micro arenas and in to the sub 1k seating venues. We still feel that we will break to the three thousand seat venues before Honour 12. Not only will this be our first event out of the micro arena but it is also the first event that will feature not one but two title fights. This was supposed to be Vidal against Eastwood for the Light Heavyweight Title but due to some unfortunate issues Vidal had to be stripped of the title and now Probert will take on Balaban for the vacated Light Heavyweight Championship. We will also have the Welterweight Championship being decided by Ci Chulainn and Radostan "The Horror" Tugbajev which should be an amazing war. Not only are we getting all of that on this action packed card but we will also be picking at least one fighter from the Middleweight division to fight for the vacated title later on in the year.

Preliminary Bout Number 1- Featherweight Fight (145lbs)

#9 Marcell Ozuna (0-0) {0-0} versus #8 Donald Cross (2-2) {1-0}

Normally you would think first fight of the night won’t matter too much, well that is not the case here. The featherweight division is not very deep and because of that we have a fighter with zero fights sporting a number nine ranking taking on the number eight fighter. A win for either of these guys gets them one fight away from being a top five guy in the division. Ozuna will try and win this fight on the ground as the brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu will most likely look to take it straight to the mat. If he gets the fight to the ground he will swarm with submission attempts and probably submit Cross. Cross does have an alright ground game and luckily he might be the better wrestler in the bout. Even with that being said he should not take any chance on the ground and he should use his striking to break Ozuna. I am going with the ground guy here and taking Ozuna to win by submission in the second round as I think Cross will allow the fight to go there eventually.

Preliminary Bout Number 2- Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Mike "Bossio " The Boss (0-0) {0-0} versus #10 Franz Sanches (0-1) {0-1}

The Boss is making his pro debut against Franz Sanches who is currently o and one. The Boss has a good base in boxing but I think his wrestling will be the most important factor in the fight. He will have to keep this fight standing if he wants a chance, and honestly if he can keep it standing it should be an easy win. The reason it will be such an easy win is for the simple fact that Sanches has little to no striking ability at all. He is however a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and we know he is very aggressive with his submission attempts. He will be looking for a quick takedown and they will come often but he will need to pace himself better as all the failed takedowns most likely led to his debuting loss. I got The Boss winning this with a first round knockout but if the fight hits the mat Sanches will look to finish and he might.

Preliminary Bout Number 3- Lightweight Fight (155lbs)

Rory Raptor (0-0) {0-0} versus Jamie "Dynamite" Dupres (1-1) {0-0}

Both of these fighters are making their Honour debut and Raptor is making his pro debut. The eighteen year old Raptor has a Muay Thai base and he has been working on his ground game. I wouldn’t say his stand up is polished but for being eighteen years old he is on the right track. Dupres will be looking to keep this fight standing just like Raptor but on his side is experience. Both of Jamie’s fights took place under kickboxing rules so we know he knows how to strike. I think Dupres is a little better-rounded in the striking department and that’s why I am picking him to win by TKO in the first round.

Preliminary Bout Number 4- Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

#10 Fernando "Baduino" Possebao (1-0) {0-0} versus Ton Rolder (2-1) {0-0}

Possebao is one and o after winning his pro debut by decision in a three round bout. He will now be making his Honour debut and he will be looking to keep his winning streak alive. To do that most of this fight will need to take place down on the mat. He will have a better shot of winning this from the ground since he is a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Rolder is also making his Honour debut but he has had a few more fights in the past. He is currently two and one and he is coming off his first loss of his career. Rolder can hold his own on the ground but he is the far better striker in the fight and that’s why he should look to keep it standing for as long as possible. I think this fight will go to the ground several times throughout the bout and I got Possebao taking this one home by decision.

Preliminary Bout Number 5- Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

#7 Pud Pad Noyworawoot (4-0) {0-0} versus #4 Thomas "Tommie" Hawk (3-2-1) {1-0-0}

Noyworawoot is making his debut and personally I have wanted to see him in action since he signed. Pud is four and o after winning a tournament to start his career off with a bang. He will be looking to wrestle his way to a fifth straight win but he should pace himself as this could easily go all three rounds. Hawk also started off with a bit of a spark winning two fight in a row. He did take a fall after that dropping two fights in a row and then drawing in his last fight before coming to Honour. In his Honour debut he got back to winning by picking up a knockout victory in only forty five seconds and he looked incredible doing it. He will have an advantage on the feet and he can almost match Noyworawoot on the ground so I have to pick him to win, and I got the decision win for Hawk as I think it goes to the judges.

Main Card Bout Number 1- Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

#1 Psycho Boy (1-0) {1-0} versus #2 Esko "Etikka" Tikkanen (1-2) {1-0}

These two hold the number one and number two spots on the middleweight division rankings and the title is vacant so why is this not a title fight? The answer is simple both of these fighters attained their rankings before some of the bigger named fighters in the division got signed. I can guarantee the winner of this fight will be offered a title opportunity against another middleweight. With that being said the question becomes who is going to win the fight? Both fighters are one and o inside the cage at Honour and we know they are close in age. Boy is the far better ground fighter according to scouting reports but Psycho put on a show in the stand up in his last fight as well. Tikkanen has proven that he cannot win a fight when he spends a significant amount of time on the ground. Since Boy has the better ground game and Esko cant do battle on the mat I am calling Boy to win this fight by TKO via ground and pound in the second round.

Main Card Bout Number 2- Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

#5 "The Firestarter" Spontaneous Combustion (3-5) {0-0} versus #7 Dario "The Killer" Silva (4-5) {0-0}

Either one of these guys could get their career going in the right direction with a win in this one. There is another spot open for the middleweight title bout and I am sure a win from either of these two in Honour a push towards filling that spot. Kota could also take claim of that spot but he has to get through Don Schmidt first, so this could be a number one contenders fight, or at least a title eliminator. Combustion is bringing in a three and five record and a two fight losing streak with him to HFC. Before the two fight losing streak he was on a two fight win streak and I am sure he would love to get on another run. Silva has also had a string of bad luck losing five of his last six. The key is the organization he was a part of, and now in a restricted org he could do some serious damage. When I use to write for Honor I was a big fan of Dario and I see bright things in his future here in Honour. I am going to pick Silva to win by decision in this one.

Main Card Bout Number 3- Lightweight Fight (155lbs)

#2 Miguel "Sari-Sari" Santiago (3-3) {0-0} versus #5 Erkki Heimolainen (1-0) {0-0}

Santiago and Heimolainen are both ranked in the top five here in Honour and neither one of them have had a fight in HFC. Santiago is three and three and currently riding a two fight win streak. He will be looking for takedowns so he can use his Jiu Jitsu to keep his winning streak alive. Heimolainen is one and o and he will be looking to not only becoming two and o but getting a title shot in the near future with a win. Erkki can handle himself on the ground and he is the far better striker so I see all the advantage going to Erkki. I am going to pick Heimolainen to win by submission in the later part of round three.

Co-Main Event Main Card Bout Number 4- Welterweight Title Fight (170lbs)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140517210156belt.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30b15.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b8.jpg

#1 Ci Chulainn (5-2) {0-0} versus #3 Radostan "The Horror" Tugbajev (2-0) {1-0}

This was supposed to be number one Chulainn versus number two Tugbajev but with the singing of Romulo Barral it pushe Tugbajev to number three. Now I am pretty sure the winner of this will end up facing Barral if he can win his debut fight in Honour. Chulainn will be coming into this fight following a loss in Ascension Amsterdam for their title. Now Ci has moved to Honour and he is looking for his first title. Tugbajev is two and o and one and o in Honour. Tugbajev has shown he can handle himself in the standup or on the ground with a knock out win and a submission win. He should be looking at the ground game to give himself the best chances to win but I think this fight stays standing and Chulainn gets the TKO win in the first round.

Co Main Event Main Card Bout Number 5- Light Heavyweight Title Fight (205lbs)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140517210156belt.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/4/4b2.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13961928853553.png

#6 Bosko Balaban (1-0) {1-0} versus #1 Bob "Probie" Probert (6-1) {0-0}

This was supposed to be Vidal making the first ever title defense in Honour but he has disappeared and thus for has been stripped of his title. Top contender Clint Eastwood passed on the fight after being in a long camp training just for Vidal. Balaban and Probert stepped up to take the title fight with each other on short notice. Balaban is coming off a win were he showed off his kicking skills dropping Hayden with a head kick that stopped the fight. He seems ready to take on a puncher and his kicks could keep Probert at bay. Probert is a fierce striker currently holding a six and one record. His only loss came against a grappler and submission specialist. Bob is not going to want this fight to go to the ground and I think Balaban will oblige. That means we should have one amazing strike fest when these two warriors finally hook it up in the last fight of the evening. Since Probert has the fight experience and the big fight experience as a former title contender I have to pick him. I think Probert will work his way to the inside and land a few big punches and get the knockout win in the third round.

• Upvote 2

Thomas "Tommie" Hawk (245644)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b10.jpg

Thank- you for this opportunity:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36b8.jpg

Miguel Santiago (233706)

Congrats to my opponent Erkki Heimolainen for the sub win. You had the edge standing but i took the fight to the ground where we were both even. I tried to use my superior grappling skills but i got caught. Good win buddy! Maybe we can do it again some day.

Weekly Rankings Update, rankings are current as of July 8th 2014.

#10 (#10) Pablo "El limón" Azul (1-1) {0-0}

#9 (#9) "zabijak" Petr Skalny (1-2) {0-2}

#8 (#8) Jonny "LoL" Porrada (1-1) {0-1}

#7 (#7) Fred "The Fredinator" Frederiksen (2-1) {1-1}

#6 (#6) Moistly "The Wet One" Seeping (5-2) {0-0}

#5 (#5) Mauler Jackman (1-1) {1-0}

#4 (#4) Softly "The Sanguine Giant" Weeping (1-0) {1-0}

#3 (#3) Tomasz "Dynamo" Nawarecki (3-2) {2-0}

#2 (#2) Burak "Big" Mihalev (10-2) {1-0}

#1 (#1) Vihtori "Trt" Kellolinnake (5-1) {1-0}

No changes to the Heavyweight rankings this week. With Jackman versus Seeping coming up this weekend there will be some changes next week I am pretty sure.

#10 (NR) Pakile "The Pikeman" Pike (1-2) {0-1}

#9(#10) Bisse Stobe (1-1) {0-1}

#8 (#9) Karl "The Megalomaniac" Stromberg (1-2) {1-1}

#7 (#8) Danny Lynch (1-0) {1-0}

#6 (#1) Bob "Probie" Probert (6-2) {0-1}

#5 (#7) Hal Tamner (3-2) {1-0}

#4 (#3) Tony "Scarface" Drago (6-1) {1-0}

#3 (#2) Clint "Cowboy" Eastwood (2-0) {1-0}

#2 (NR) Antero Mela (6-2) {0-0}

#1 (#6) Bosko Balaban (2-0) {2-0}

Balaban jumps to number one after defeating Probert for the title. Mela hops in and goes straight to the top and we get another new comer do to some cuts made in the roster. This weekend will feature three unranked Light Heavyweights going at it so I can see the bottom of the rankings changing up a bit.

#10 (#9) Sergei "The Indestructable" In (1-0) {0-0}

#9 (#5) "The Firestarter" Spontaneous Combustion (3-6) {0-1}

#8 (#2) Esko "Etikka" Tikkanen (1-3) {1-1}

#7 (#8) Don Schmidt (8-5) {0-0}

#6 (#10) Fernando "Baduino" Possebao (2-0) {1-0}

#5 (#6) Mike "The Swine" Sioldster (1-1) {1-0}

#4 (#3) Nonito Melo (4-3) {1-1}

#3 (#7) Dario "The Killer" Silva (5-5) {1-0}

#2 (#3) Charles Kota (2-0) {1-0}

#1 (#1) Psycho Boy (2-0) {2-0}

Lots of moving around after the last event and with Boy and Silva winning they will now face each other for the Middleweight title. Kota versus Schmidt will now be a number one contenders fight there are several other fighters knocking at the door.

#10 (#7) Pud Pad Noyworawoot (4-1) {0-1}

#9 (#10) Steven "Battle Pig" Zisteau (0-2) {0-1}

#8 (#9) Samuel Duke (2-3) {0-0}

#7 (#8) Daniel "Tytan" Trzcinski (1-2) {1-1}

#6 (#3) Radostan "The Horror" Tugbajev (2-1) {1-1}

#5 (#6) Matt Hold (2-2) {1-1}

#4 (#5) Tom Bowman (1-1) {1-1}

#3 (#2) Romulo Barral (12-2) {0-0}

#2 (#4) Thomas "Tommie" Hawk (4-2-1) {2-0-0}

#1 (#1) Ci Chulainn (6-2) {1-0}

Everyone moved except of Ci Chulainn who remained number one after winning the vacant title. Hawk moved to number two with a win over Noyworawoot and he earned himself a title shot. I am sure the winner of Barral versus Bowman will end up facing the winner for the title, that is if we can get the fight signed between the number three and four fighters in the division.

#10 (#10) Perico "El Pelícano" LosPalotes (0-2) {0-1}

#9 (#9) Jussi "Mutant" Hempele (0-1) {0-0}

#8 (#8) Lucas Cabrera (1-2) {0-0}

#7 (#2) Miguel "Sari-Sari" Santiago (3-4) {0-1}

#6 (#7) Winston Churchill (1-2) {1-1}

#5 (#6) Alden "Chinese Killer" Ho (3-0) {0-0}

#4 (#4) Todd Frazier (1-0) {1-0}

#3 (#3) Ardan Chulainn (1-1) {1-0}

#2 (#5) Erkki Heimolainen (2-0) {1-0}

There was a little bit of moving around with Erkki Heimolainen defeating Miguel "Sari-Sari" Santiago. Now Heimolainen has been offered a title fight against DeBramalo for the vacant Honour Lightweight Championship.

Featherweight Division (145lbs)

#10 (#10) Andy "The Punisher" Clark (0-0) {0-0}

#9 (#7) Tyson "The Prince Of Perfection" Niel (2-2) {0-1}

#8 (#6) Lucas "Anarchist" Katzer (2-0) {0-0}

#7 (#5) Cedric "The Flash" Jackson (1-0) {0-0}

#6 (NR) Alec Namiki (5-3) {0-0}

#5 (#4) Sergei "Crusher" Ce (1-0) {0-0}

#4 (#9) Marcell Ozuna (1-0) {1-0}

#3 (#3) Brady "Big Fist" Barnes (3-1) {1-0}

#2 (#2) Pedro "The Monster Of The Andes" Lopez (2-0) {1-0}

#1 (#1) John Swift (3-0) {1-0}

The top three stayed the same while Ozuna made a big jump after his debut win. Cross dropped out of the rankings as new comer to the org Namiki coming in at number six. Swift will take on Lopez and Barnes is facing off against Katzer so I am sure there will be a lot of moving around after this next event.

#10 (NR) Mavlet "Tapout" Gavril (4-1) {0-0}

#9 (#8) Pelle Kickelssen (1-1) {0-1}

#8 (#10) Franz Sanches (1-1) {1-1}

#7 (#9) Ramses Dragunav (2-2-1) {0-0-0}

#6 (#6) Norman "The Green Goblin" Osbourne (1-1) {0-1}

#5 (#5) Chacho "The Tornado" Vasilevski (1-0) {1-0}

#4 (#4) Slap "Your" Nuts (4-2) {1-0}

#3 (#3) Anna Velvet (4-0) {0-0}

There was a little bit of movement near the bottom with Sanchez winning on the last card. On our next event we will feature number 3, 4, 5, and 7 facing off so we should know our new number one contender for the winner of Boesh versus Sigit and there should also be a lot of movement among the rankings.

P4P Top Ten

#10 (#8) Anna Velvet (4-0) {0-0}

#9(#10) Pedro "The Monster Of The Andes" Lopez (2-0) {1-0}

#8 (#3) Burak "Big" Mihalev (10-2) {1-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43w4.jpg

#7 (NR) Psycho Boy (2-0) {2-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/4/4b2.jpg

#6 (NR) Bosko Balaban (2-0) {2-0}

#5 (#6) Jonny "Showtime" Boesh (4-1) {2-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34b1.jpg

#4 (#5) John Swift (3-0) {1-0}

#3 (#7) Ci Chulainn (6-2) {1-0}

#2 (#2) Vihtori "Trt" Kellolinnake (5-1) {1-0}

One and two stay the same for now and after that everything else is different. Balaban has joined the rankings after winning the Light Heavyweight Championship and Boy makes an appearance after winning his fight and getting a shot at the title. Probert drops out of the top ten with the loss but I am sure he will be back in the tops soon. The biggest surprise was Mihalev dropping five spots but I am sure we will continue to see strange fluxes until these rankings have had at least a few more weeks to kind of stabilize.

Well there are the July 8th rankings I hope you enjoyed them. Please leave us some comments or trash talk on the smack talk thread located here http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43526!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w6.jpgRitchie "Street of Dreams" Blackmore (248059)

185 lb division: I am sorry we have to meet this way. You will ALL know of me soon !!

Alright folks I am sorry for missing last weeks review but I am back and ready to talk about one of the more competitive events HFC has had so far. We even had more than one decision!

Ozuna vs Cross:

A good fight to kick off the event. Ozuna was making his debut again Cross who was coming off a big victory in his first fight with HFC. The first round was competitive with Cross looking to be the better fighter on the feet with some decent striking and moving to clinch. Cross was not dominant on the feet but he did appear to be better. He decided that was not enough though as he pulled guard. This is when the tide changed. Ozuna was clearly the better man on the ground and tried many submission to close round 1. Round 2 saw Ozuna waste no time getting the fight to the ground and even less time for him to secure a submission victory. Big win for Ozuna as he makes a splash in the increasingly crowded 145 division. I like him to face the winner of the Barnes vs Katzer fight. As for Cross this is not a devastating loss but he will need to rebound quick. A fight against Neil next may make a lot of sense.

Sanches vs Boss

Another fight featuring a newcomer against a man with a little HFC experience. This time experience won out. Sanches knew that a second loss was not an option and went for the takedown right away. After securing it he improved his position easily and secured the submission victory. We did not really see any of Boss in this fight so it will be interesting to see what he can do in his next fight. As for Sanches I would like to see him face a fighter like Osbourne but with 135 being so deep any fight will be a challenge.

Dupres vs Raptor:

This was the first fight for both men in HFC. This fight got off to a bad start for Raptor as Dupres opened a cut on him right out of the gate. From there Raptor looked uncomfortable in every position. Standing Dupres was landing shots while Raptor tried plenty of leg kicks he landed very few. When the fight went to the clinch it was the same story. Raptor was able to get the fight to the ground but did almost nothing while there. Dupres looked great in this fight and was able to show off all of his skills. He got the finish in the second after landing a big shot and making sure he got the stop. Dupres has a lot of possibilities for his next fight, personally I would like to see him face Frazier.

Possebao vs Rolder:

This fight featured two newcomers to the organization. This was a very entertaining fight as Rolder slammed Possebao to the mat where the rest of this fight took place. Rolder seemed to be in control for a majority of the round as he was on top. However, Possebao took his time and struck when his moment presented itself. Rolder went for a big punch to finish the fight but missed and found himself in a triangle. Possebao will look for a step up in competition, perhaps Siodster or Schmidt.

Noyworawoot vs Hawk:

Noyworawoot was making his anticipated debut against Hawk who was coming off a victory in his first HFC match. Hawk wanted to send a message to the newcomer and he did just that. He went right at Noyworawoot and finished him quickly. Hawk has looked terrific in HFC and I would not be surprised if his next fight was for the title. Noyworawoot still has a lot of promise and a fight against Zisteau might be next.

Boy vs Tikkanen:

This was a fight I was looking forward to. Both fighters were coming off wins in their debuts with HFC so a win would likely mean a title shot for the winner. Boy looked so impressive again. Tikkanen could do nothing to keep Boy from taking him down and once he was there Boy put on some heavy ground and pound. Tikkanen stuck around though and refused to quit but it was Boy who took the win. Boy should be fighting for the title and Tikkanen should see another top 10 opponent, perhaps Silva.

Silva vs Combustion:

This fight featured two fighters making their debuts for HFC. This fight was made entertaining by the fact that both fighters wanted to stand. The problem for Combustion was that Silva was better on the feet. Combustion did try to take the fight to the ground several times but Silva was not having it. Silva was masterful everywhere on the feet. He landed good leg kicks from range and pounded Combustion in the clinch. In the second round he rocked Combustion but couldn't get the finish. Combustion did manage to stay competitive and on some peoples scorecards won a round. Silva may fight for a title next depending on what Kota does. Combustion will likely still see a top 10 opponent.

Heimolainen vs Santiago:

This fight had a be careful what you wish for ending. Santiago wanted this fight on the ground and came out and immediately got one. Unfortunately for him Heimolainen was waiting and got a RNC victory in the first round. Heimolainen could get a shot to be the first 155 champ while Santiago will need to rebound quick to stay relevant. A fight against Cabrera would be a good one.

Chulainn vs Tugbajev:

It was title fight time. The first ever 170 pound title was between the highly regarded Chulainn and Tugbajev who was coming off a big win to earn the shot. Tugbajev is a great competitor but he could not get Chulainn to the ground where he needed him to be if he was going to win this fight. Chulainn was terrific on the feet, landing nearly everything. Eventually the punishment was to much and Chulainn dropped Tugbajev for the victory and the belt. Tugbajev vs Hold makes sense next and you would think Hawk would get the first crack at the belt.

Balaban vs Probert:

With Vidal surrendering the title a new 205 king needed to be crowned. This fight changed course extremely fast. Probert came out strong and opened up Balaban right away. The striking appeared even but Balaban went off with a huge head kick and pulled an upset in a lot of peoples eyes. I expect Probert to take a big fight to try and get a rematch, Tamner or Drago would be good. As for Balaban look for Mela or Eastwood.

• Upvote 1

Where does the time go? We are getting ready for Honour 6 already and time just seems to be flying buy. This event may not have the star power that some of our other events have had, but boy do we make up for it in skill. This might be one of our most competitive events from top to bottom yet.

Preliminary Bout Number 1- Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

Monument "Wyrwdad" Obelix (1-3) {0-1} versus Ritchie "Street of Dreams" Blackmore (0-1) {0-0}

Obelix went to the third round with now title contender Boy in his Honour debut. He showed off his heart in that fight getting knocked down and rocked a few times but he kept coming back for more. Now is the time for him to turn the page and get on the winning track. Blackmore is also looking to get on the track of winning ways and he will need to figure out a good game plan to do so. His strength is in his wrestling but Obelix is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu specialist. Ritchie might have to work on his stand up to win this fight. My prediction in this fight is Blackmore wins by TKO in the second round.

Preliminary Bout Number 2- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Jorge "Gravity Fighter" Newton (1-1) {0-1} versus Desert Storm (0-1) {0-0}

Newton lost his first fight in HFC by getting TKO’ed early in the second round by RJS. Newton was dominated in the clinch so I hope he has worked on the clinch or he plans on avoiding it. Newton will need to look for any opening so he doesn’t drop to o and two. Storm will be making his HFC debut and he would like to start making a mark for himself. If he can get the fight down to the ground he should have a great chance at winning this bout. If I was him I would look to clinch and then try to execute my takedowns from there. This is a tough fight to pick and I am going to go with Storm winning by decision.

Preliminary Bout Number 3- Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Yuri "SKELET" Kuznecov (1-7) {0-0} versus Ramses Dragunav (2-2-1) {0-0-0}

Yuri is one and seven coming into HFC and if he doesn’t start winning soon he could be done with fighting real soon. He was o and seven coming into his last fight but he got a big win and that momentum could push him to another victory. Dragunav broke on to the seen looking dominate with two big wins. Since then he has lost two fights and he drew one. This will be a chance for Ramses to find himself and get back to winning. This should be a well contested fight between two guys who both desperately need a win and I think Dragunav will squeak out a submission in the second round.

Preliminary Bout Number 4- Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Split Brown (0-0) {0-0} versus Jermain "J Moore" Moore (1-3) {0-0}

This will be another fight featuring two new comers to HFC. Brown is truly new as this will be his first pro fight. This Muay Thai fighter should look to clinch and stay away from any sort of takedown attempt. Moore has plenty of fight experience and that should help him big time in this fight. He is a well rounded fighter but the ground game is going to work best for him in this one. He will need to avoid head kicks that could come early and often and he will need to pressure for a takedown. This is such a tough fight to pick but I have to go with experience and pick Moore to win by decision.

Preliminary Bout Number 5- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Marcus Hayden (1-1) {0-1} versus #8 Karl "The Megalomaniac" Stromberg (1-2) {1-1}

Hayden lost his debut in HFC to now Light Heavyweight Champion Bosko Balaban. He has been training and working hard to get his first win in Honour but he will need to go through Honour vet Karl Stromberg. Sure Karl only has had two fights but only a handful of fighters have fought twice in HFC so far. Stromberg is a wrestler and his only chance to win is on the mat but Hayden has decent Jiu Jitsu and he is the much better striker in the fight. The only chance Stromberg will have will be to get Hayden to the ground and then swarm him ground and pound before he gets submitted. My prediction in this fight is Hayden wins by TKO in the second round.

Main Card Bout Number 1- Lightweight Fight (155lbs)

#3 Ardan Chulainn (1-1) {1-0} versus #8 Lucas Cabrera (1-2) {0-0}

Chulainn could be one fight away from getting a title opportunity. The one and one Ardan should look to keep the fight standing as he will have an advantage on the feet. He has always relied heavily on his ground game so changes up his strategy could be bad for him. Lucas Cabrera is one and two but all three of his previous fights came while he was under different management. He should not try to go toe to toe with Ardan but he also shouldn’t allow the takedown. He needs to be the one to score the takedown so he can start on top as Ardan might be able to match Lucas’s wrestling ability. I think Lucas will thrive under new management and get the win here in a very close fight. I have him getting the submission victory late in round three.

Main Card Bout Number 2- Featherweight Fight (145lbs)

#8 Lucas "Anarchist" Katzer (2-0) {0-0} versus #3 Brady "Big Fist" Barnes (3-1) {1-0}

This will be a wonderful chance for Katzer as he will get a chance to take on a top five guy and continue his undefeated streak. It will be tough for him though as he will have to get it done on the ground and Barnes is just as good as Katzer on the ground. Barnes should look to keep the fight standing and if he does we will all get to see why he is called “Big Fist”. Barnes will dominate this fight in the stand up and I think he can keep it standing so I am picking him to win by TKO in the first round.

Main Card Bout Number 3- Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

#5 Mauler Jackman (1-1) {1-0} versus #6 Moistly "The Wet One" Seeping (5-2) {0-0}

Jackman got his first and only win right here in Honour. Jackman lost his first fight and that was a long time ago and he will be looking to continue his winning streak. Honestly I see Jackman as a future champion here in Honour and maybe even one of the big five champions. Seeping has more experience as he is five and two but this will be his introduction to Honour and boy he got a hard draw. He will have an advantage in the standup but he is giving a lot away in wrestling department. He will need to stay far away from the mat and really work hard at the striking to win this fight. I am picking Jackman to win by TKO via ground and pound in round number two.

Co Main Event, Main Card Bout Number 4- Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b21.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w1.jpg

#4 Slap "Your" Nuts (4-2) {1-0} versus #3 Anna Velvet (4-0) {0-0}

The winner of this fight I am sure will be rewarded with a title opportunity. Nuts has already proven what he can do inside a Honour cage when he got a big win over Leo Scott. He is now looking to pick up his second win and get a shot at the title. Velvet is four and o but he has yet to showcase his skills to the HFC fans and roster. Velvet will have an advantage in the standup so he should look to keep the fight there. While Nuts doesn’t have a wrestling advantage if he can get the fight to the mat he will have a Jiu Jitsu advantage and that could lead to a submission victory. I got Velvet winning this fight by TKO in the second round.

Co Main Event, Main Card Bout Number 5- Featherweight Title Fight (145lbs)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140517210156belt.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34b1.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w18.jpg

#1 John Swift (3-0) {1-0} versus #2 Pedro "The Monster Of The Andes" Lopez (2-0) {1-0}

Swift is looking to be the first fighter to successfully defend their title in Honour. He will need to out wrestle and out shine Lopez while defending more than a few submission to do so. Swift should be looking to clinch and attack the body as much as possible to slow down and weaken the submission attempts when the fight goes to the ground. Lopez is giving up very little in the standup but a whole bunch in the wrestling department. He will need to use his Jiu Jitsu skills to get on top when and if the fight goes to the ground or Swift will be all over him with ground and pound. He should look to take the top position before looking for a submission or he could get ended quickly. He may want to work leg and body kicks early to slow down Swifts takedown attempts. This fight has fight of the night written all over it and when it does eventually come to an end I got Swift winning in a very close decision.

Well there it is I hope you enjoy the preview as much as the actual event. I will see you next week with the updated rankings.

• Upvote 2

"Jackman got his first and only win right here in Honour. Jackman lost his first fight and that was a long time ago and he will be looking to continue his winning streak. Honestly I see Jackman as a future champion here in Honour and maybe even one of the big five champions. Seeping has more experience as he is five and two but this will be his introduction to Honour and boy he got a hard draw. He will have an advantage in the standup but he is giving a lot away in wrestling department. He will need to stay far away from the mat and really work hard at the striking to win this fight. I am picking Jackman to win by TKO via ground and pound in round number two."

Lol instead the Mauler got dickslapped back to the Stone Age. Dominated in every aspect of the fight: clinch, standup, ground. Who's next?

• Upvote 1

#10 (#10) Pablo "El limón" Azul (1-1) {0-0}

#9 (#9) "zabijak" Petr Skalny (1-2) {0-2}

#8 (#5) Mauler Jackman (1-2) {1-1}

#7 (NR) Sayan "Arm Collector" Sever (11-4) {0-0}

#6 (#7) Fred "The Fredinator" Frederiksen (2-1) {1-1}

#5 (#4) Softly "The Sanguine Giant" Weeping (1-0) {1-0}

#4 (#6) Moistly "The Wet One" Seeping (6-2) {1-0}

#3 (#3) Tomasz "Dynamo" Nawarecki (3-2) {2-0}

#2 (#2) Burak "Big" Mihalev (10-2) {1-0}

#1 (#1) Vihtori "Trt" Kellolinnake (5-1) {1-0}

Dropped from last week’s poll: (#8) Jonny "LoL" Porrada (1-1) {0-1}

#10 (NR) Marcus Hayden (2-1) {1-1}

#9 (#10) Pakile "The Pikeman" Pike (1-2) {0-1}

#8 (#9) Bisse Stobe (1-1) {0-1}

#7 (#7) Danny Lynch (1-0) {1-0}

#6 (#6) Bob "Probie" Probert (6-2) {0-1}

#5 (#6) Hal Tamner (3-2) {1-0}

#4 (#4) Tony "Scarface" Drago (6-1) {1-0}

#3 (#3) Clint "Cowboy" Eastwood (2-0) {1-0}

#2 (#2) Antero Mela (6-2) {0-0}

#1 (#1) Bosko Balaban (2-0) {2-0}

Dropped from last week’s poll: (#8) Karl "The Megalomaniac" Stromberg (1-3) {1-2}

#10 (NR) Ritchie "Street of Dreams" Blackmore (1-1) {1-0}

#9 (#9) "The Firestarter" Spontaneous Combustion (3-6) {0-1}

#8 (#8) Esko "Etikka" Tikkanen (1-3) {1-1}

#7 (#7) Don Schmidt (8-5) {0-0}

#6 (#6) Fernando "Baduino" Possebao (2-0) {1-0}

#5 (#5) Mike "The Swine" Sioldster (1-1) {1-0}

#4 (#4) Nonito Melo (4-3) {1-1}

#3 (#3) Dario "The Killer" Silva (5-5) {1-0}

#2 (#2) Charles Kota (2-0) {1-0}

#1 (#1) Psycho Boy (2-0) {2-0}

Dropped from last week’s poll: (#10) Sergei "The Indestructable" In (1-0) {0-0}

#10 (#8) Samuel Duke (2-3) {0-0}

#9 (#7) Daniel "Tytan" Trzcinski (1-2) {1-1}

#8 (#6) Radostan "The Horror" Tugbajev (2-1) {1-1}

#7 (#5) Matt Hold (2-2) {1-1}

#6 (NR) Split Brown (1-0) {1-0}

#5 (#4) Tom Bowman (1-1) {1-1}

#4 (NR) Bosco "The Mayor" Brown (5-1) {0-0}

#3 (#3) Romulo Barral (12-2) {0-0}

#2 (#2) Thomas "Tommie" Hawk (4-2-1) {2-0-0}

#1 (#1) Ci Chulainn (6-2) {1-0}

Dropped from last week’s poll: (#9) Steven "Battle Pig" Zisteau (0-2) {0-1}; (#10) Pud Pad Noyworawoot (4-1) {0-1}

#10 (#8) Lucas Cabrera (1-2-1) {0-0-1}

#9 (#5) Alden "Chinese Killer" Ho (3-0) {0-0}

#8 (#3) Ardan Chulainn (1-1-1) {1-0-1}

#7 (NR) Jamie "Dynamite" Dupres (2-1) {1-0}

#6 (#4) Todd Frazier (1-0) {1-0}

#5 (NR) Iivari "Ikku" Uhri (4-2) {0-0}

#4 (NR) Ric Borden (4-2) {0-0}

#3 (NR) Robert Black (6-2) {0-0}

#2 (#2) Erkki Heimolainen (2-0) {1-0}

Dropped from last week’s poll: (#6) Winston Churchill (1-2) {1-1}; (#7) Miguel "Sari-Sari" Santiago (3-4) {0-1}; (#9) Jussi "Mutant" Hempele (0-1) {0-0}; (#10) Perico "El Pelícano" LosPalotes (0-2) {0-1}

Featherweight Division (145lbs)

#10 Cedric "The Flash" Jackson (1-0) {0-0}

#9 (NR) Rasul "Frodo" Khasbulaev (2-0) {0-0}

#8 (#10) Andy "The Punisher" Clark (0-0) {0-0}

#7 (#7) Cedric "The Flash" Jackson (1-0) {0-0}

#6 (#6) Alec Namiki (5-3) {0-0}

#5 (#5) Sergei "Crusher" Ce (1-0) {0-0}

#4 (#1) John Swift (3-1) {1-1}

#3 (#4) Marcell Ozuna (1-0) {1-0}

#2 (#3) Brady "Big Fist" Barnes (4-1) {2-0}

#1 (#2) Pedro "The Monster Of The Andes" Lopez (3-0) {2-0}

Dropped from last week’s poll: (#8) Lucas "Anarchist" Katzer (2-1) {0-1}; (#9) Tyson "The Prince Of Perfection" Niel (2-2) {0-1}

#10 (#6) Norman "The Green Goblin" Osbourne (1-1) {0-1}

#9 Ernesti "The Kinetic" Koppinen (5-3) {0-0}

#8 (#10) Mavlet "Tapout" Gavril (4-1) {0-0}

#7 (#8) Franz Sanches (1-1) {1-1}

#6 (#4) Slap "Your" Nuts (4-3) {1-1}

#5 (#7) Ramses Dragunav (3-2-1) {1-0-0}

#4 (#5) Chacho "The Tornado" Vasilevski (1-0) {1-0}

#3 (#3) Anna Velvet (5-0) {1-0}

Dropped from last week’s poll: (#9) Pelle Kickelssen (1-1) {0-1}

P4P Top Ten

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/19/19w1.jpg

#10 (NR) Erkki Heimolainen (2-0) {1-0}

#9 (#10) Anna Velvet (5-0) {1-0}

#8 (#8) Burak "Big" Mihalev (10-2) {1-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43w4.jpg

#7 (#7) Psycho Boy (2-0) {2-0}

#6 (#9) Pedro "The Monster Of The Andes" Lopez (2-0) {1-0}

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/4/4b2.jpg

#5 (#6) Bosko Balaban (2-0) {2-0}

#4 (#5) Jonny "Showtime" Boesh (4-1) {2-0}

#3 (#3) Ci Chulainn (6-2) {1-0}

#2 (#2) Vihtori "Trt" Kellolinnake (5-1) {1-0}

Dropped from last week’s poll: (#4) John Swift (3-1) {1-1}

• Upvote 1

HFC now has 6 events in the books and as the fighters continue to get better so do the fights. There was plenty of action on this card and a few surprises. Let’s get to it.

Blackmore vs Obelix:

Obelix was coming off a defeat in his HFC debut and was looking to rebound against the newcomer Blackmore. Unfortunately for Obelix he never got to put his skills on display as Blackmore dropped him right away. After letting him back to his feet Blackmore rocked him again before getting the finish. Good win for Blackmore who will look for some top 10 competition next. Possebao is a real possibility. Obelix will need to get out of the slump soon so perhaps another newcomer will be his best bet.

Storm vs Newton:

This was another fight were a fighter was having his first fight in HFC, Storm, and took on a man coming off a defeat in his first HFC fight, Newton. This was not the most exciting fight on the card but Storm was able to have his way in the fight. Storm was able to land a ton of takedowns and kept Newton from landing virtually anything during the fight. Storm had good success with his ground strikes and I would have liked to see him go to those more often but he seemed content with getting that first win which I can’t blame him for. I think Hayden would be an interesting match-up for Storm next but time will tell. Newton has since been released by his owner so we have most likely seen the last of him.

Dragunav vs Kuznecov:

This may have been the most one sided fight I have seen in a bit. Both newcomers to HFC Dragunav went for 9 takedowns in this fight and got them all. Kuznecov attempted leg kicks throughout the fight but only land 1 in the entire fight. On the ground Dragunav did not do much but Kuznecov did even less so there was no reason to adjust. 135 is deep and neither fighter looked terrific. Kuznecov will look to take on one of the bottom feeders next while I would like to see if Dragunav’s game plan would work against a higher ranked guy like Nuts.

Brown vs Moore:

More first time HFC fighters in action during this one. It was clear Moore wanted this fight on the ground but it was also clear that Brown was ready for that. Brown stuffed everything Moore threw at him on his way to a striking clinic. Brown came in with a good game plan of attacking the legs and body of Moore to take away his ability at the takedown. He did not get a finish because of the plan but he still looked good doing it. I like Brown to Hold next and as for Moore I would like to see Orlov or Duke next.

Hayden vs Stromberg:

Stromberg has been up and down in HFC so far but entered this fight coming off a win. As for Hayden he was coming off a loss to the now champion. This was actually a fairly competitive fight. Stromberg was able to get some takedowns but Hayden cut him very early and was able to rock him as well. Stromberg’s chin held but Hayden was able to get the victory. Stromberg has since been released so we won’t see more of him but Hayden I would like to see him face the winner of Tamner and Eastwood.

Chulainn vs Cabrera:

This fight sure did have an interesting ending. Chulainn was coming off a win and was looking to get into title consideration with a victory over the newcomer Cabrera. Both fighters seemed to like the prospect of being on the ground and that is where they spent a majority of the fight. The first round Chulainn scored the takedown and did most of the work so the he clearly won that round. Now this is where things get interesting. In round 2 Chulainn got the takedown and managed to be on top the entire round. However, Cabrera was aggressive and was going for submissions. Now personally I liked the activity and scored that round for Cabrera but two judges saw it differently. The third round Cabrera clearly outworked Chulainn and won the round. The fight ended in a draw and I don't see how we can have anything other than a rematch between these two.

Katzer vs Barnes:

Barnes was coming off a victory and looking for another win to make major noise against newcomer Katzer. Barnes dominated this fight from the start. Katzer got rocked early and never recovered. Barnes has looked great and a title fight should be next. Whoever Katzer faces next will hopefully allow us to see what he can do.

Seeping vs Jackman:

Seeping was making his debut against Jackman who was coming off a win. From the clinch Jackman had success but it just seemed like Seeping was just a little better everywhere. The first two rounds were competitive but the third round saw Seeping land the big shot that ended the fight. Seeping could see a title fight next which is what I would like to see. Jackman has a ton of skill and I would like to see him against Weeping.

Velvet vs Nuts:

Velvet was making his debut against a man coming off an impressive win in Nuts. Nuts has skills but this fight went where he did not want it to go, the clinch. Once there Velvet dominated and got the finish. Velvet is in line for a title shot now and Nuts against Sanchez makes sense. This defeat will not hurt Nuts much.

Swift vs Lopez:

The title was on the line at 145 and Lopez was determined to take it. Lopez wasted no time and instead of Swift taking it to the ground like he usually does, Lopez shot in and took the top position. Lopez used his terrific ground game to score the submission and the title. Swift will probably fight an Ozuna to get back to his title while Lopez will likely have his first defense against Barnes.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13872073636034.jpg

Listen up morons! This is the last time QDB graces your pathetic events on any slot except the Main Event. The fans, the broads and even the rats and cockroaches that live in Tony and Johnny's disgusting offices all show up for one man and one man only....

Quentin DeBramalo.

I am descended from MMA royalty, no one can beat the prodigy! The 155lb belt will be my strap. It has always been my belt and will be my belt until the day that I can no longer stomach the rancid garlic smell coming from Tony's diseased mouth.

Finally on 8-2-2014, the Nature Boy makes his long awaited debut. Instantly every one else is irrelevant. Deal with it.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://lwtc247.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/get-a-brain-morans.jpg

CEO Tony Rossi

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Where did you get that picture of me?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13872073636034.jpg

I searched the FBI sex offender website using "Toni Rossi". Then I googled "mouthbreather" and "taint sniffer". Then I chose the picture featured on all three sites and assumed it was you. The incredible intellect of "The Nature Boy" is in full swing baby.

But don't worry about that. QDB cares not that you are a pervert. I want to congratulate you on acquiring a over-hyped roster of canned goods for me to feast on.

Barbarian scum, get ready to get your rotten teeth knocked down your diseased throats.

• Upvote 1