Honour Fighting Championship Smack Talk

Get a win or two first - I don't fight losers

Aaron Morris:

"We talk shot to each other all the time, we don't like each other it would be an interesting match. Why do you always sound so scared why not fight me it gets it over and done with. I want to know what the contract manager thinks.... When can I fight Newton ????"

• Upvote 1

Aaron Morris:

"We talk shot to each other all the time, we don't like each other it would be an interesting match. Why do you always sound so scared why not fight me it gets it over and done with. I want to know what the contract manager thinks.... When can I fight Newton ????"

Once you beat someone relevant and don't get knocked out? I don't know. I am still surprised at how you continue to talk shit even after you got knocked out in the first round. Just shut the fuck up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aaron Morris:

"Scared"

Chinless can

Padded? Just fuck off with you desperate attempts to stay relevant.

Oh and whoever keeps negging me can fuck off, either respond to what my fighter or don't be a dick. I'll stop participating in smack talk threads if negging is some form of role play. I take time to do this extra activity from the game

I'll just stop being part of this, i don't care about post rep but I don't want to be a part of such community

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16b10.jpg

Andokuhle "Pumba" Congo

"Asked around if people knew my opponent, turns out he's legit. Looking forward to beating him and winning an of the night award"

Wow the negging has destroyed this thread well done to the nob head that was doing it.

yeah, all my Bosco Brown stuff gets negged. So i shelved that character because it must suck (don't worry Mannetoeson, he will remain our dirty little secret).

Quentin DeBramalo goes over well, so I'll keep going with him.

yeah, all my Bosco Brown stuff gets negged. So i shelved that character because it must suck (don't worry Mannetoeson, he will remain our dirty little secret).

Shame we don't want to carry stuff on ... With out the other people involved I can't be bothered ... I have no idea why Chris newtons kept getting negged

I will personally upvote every Bosco Brown post if you keep posting about him. He's the best.

• Downvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42b16.jpg

Paul George'- What the fuck is going on around here? I have been training for over a month for my rematch with that stink neanderthal, Luka Mrtic. I wake up this morning to see that our match has been called off. The matchmaker didnt call me, the commissioner didnt call me, and the owner of Honour didnt call me. I will not stand for this kind of disrespect! I am the most Gorgeous man in Helsinki and you chumps think it is ok to waste my time and money? Mrtic if I find out it was you who backed out, I will find you on the streets or your camp and smack the stank out your mouth. You fuckin baboon

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1