16 yo from the FA market

dordanino5

So you say I shouldn't take 16 yo? And if not what age can I take (young) ? because I want to build him from zero...

Then create your own if you want to build from scatch. People on the FA list are either failed oroject fighters or old guys (usually)

If the fighter doesn't have any fights there is no way to tell what his hiddens are really but if he's 16 and a FA its pretty safe to say that his previous manager tested his learning speed and it was crap. If you dont mind training up a slow learner you could get lucky and his other hiddens might be good.

If they have a fight or two you can check the pbp to see if any hiddens came up in the tale of the tape. If his morale is low he probably has no confidence.

• Upvote 2

If a 16 year old is an FA its a no brainier, don't touch him. I've tried a few and sacked 3 and kept 1.

I got lucky with 218050 he has just turned 20 he won a tourney at 17 beating 2 25year olds and a 19.

He makes Jon Hess look feather fisted, and a number of Convicted managers have already noticed him and say he could be the next Jeremy Tonal. Time will tell because my boy is only 20, but Syn have already been on to me offering a fortune.

He will defend his two org titles a good few times first.

but he is the advert for a 16 year old.

If you look at the current ones, It's all from one or two guys, so in reality, the 16 year old could be decent, just this guy wants the ultimate learning speed.

On a side note, Mikes probably loving it, seeing somebody create 8 16 year olds at 3 months VIP and then releasing them all early for a total of another three months xD

The only reason to dump a 16 year old without fighting first is he most likely has very horrible learning speed as they can overcome slow learning with the added 2 years of the fastest learning years. He is probably like a 4.0 or lower learn

my 16 yo is a 4.3 learner, but I have a private gym and he has one on one coaching AM and PM. I figured he was a keeper do to age and I dont know his hiddens yet. Would something so close to a 4.0 be worth keeping or am I just wasting my time even with the resources that I have at my disposal?

he's gonna be behind on skill probably his whole life, under 5 is pretty slow for an 18 year old. I don't think the extra 2 years will make up for it. I figure about 1 point lower on leaning speed is probably about the break point on a 16 year old, meaning if you would not keep a 18 year old under 6.0 then you probably shouldn't keep and 16 year old at 5.0

I have a 6.9 learner 18 year old creation and a 16 year old 6.0 learner made around the same time (about 2.5K apart) and the 18 year old creation is still 50 points ahead. They are now 18.5 and 20.5 years old and both have only fought twice each

• Upvote 1

hiddens can overcome skill, but at that speed he will probably always be behind

I had a slow learner I picked up once, and just kept him for some reason and did nothing but train him

Think it took like a hundred sessions to get him to a high wonderful on punches, I tested him when he was around 19 when I got him and thinking he was 4.2 or something like that

Slow as hell

my 16 yo is a 4.3 learner, but I have a private gym and he has one on one coaching AM and PM. I figured he was a keeper do to age and I dont know his hiddens yet. Would something so close to a 4.0 be worth keeping or am I just wasting my time even with the resources that I have at my disposal?

Dump his ass dude. I wouldn't even keep a 5.3 learner. His one saving grace is that he's 16 but I'd still drop him