Where is your body hair?

My treasure trail erupts into a sensually thick tuft covering my chest. It resembles a mushroom cloud, a foreshadowing of the orgasmic explosion any woman would be lucky to receive. My shoulders are developing a nice dusting of masculinity as I get older and let's not forget about the swell of my back! Like cream atop milk, it is a prize to anyone who watches me bend over.

If you are hard at this point, you are not alone...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A lot of pubes though, Gotta trim.

I highly recommend shaving an arrow pointing down towards your masculinity for special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. That way when your significant other can view that area, they know where to keep going toward.

• Upvote 1

I highly recommend shaving an arrow pointing down towards your masculinity for special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. That way when your significant other can view that area, they know where to keep going toward.

I'll keep that in mind, during my highschool days I made a joke about dying my pubes green and pointing an arrow down that says "mow me"

I don't understand guys who don't shave or trim their pubes. Like it just makes it cleaner. Also I'm pretty sure no girl likes getting hairs in their mouth, so that's why I keep mine shaved :D

The problem becomes when they start to grow back. I hate shaving my face as well but razor irritation down there is more unpleasant.

• Upvote 1

You could use a stubble trimmer for your face? Not sure if a stubble trimmer would work for down there.. :D

It does... but when they start growing back you've got to be diligent at keeping them whacked or else the Mrs. starts complaining about "sharp-ness". In my opinion its easier and less of a headache to just let em grow to a certain point. When you start getting too "bushy" down there, you trim them but not shave them off. Leave them so they're not sharp. A few weeks later, trim again, etc.

I don't understand guys who don't shave or trim their pubes. Like it just makes it cleaner. Also I'm pretty sure no girl likes getting hairs in their mouth, so that's why I keep mine shaved :D

So yah gotta agree with u there hadnt shaved em in bout 2 weeks and had to listen to the bitch complain about pubes in her mouth for like 2 hours after :P

So yah gotta agree with u there hadnt shaved em in bout 2 weeks and had to listen to the bitch complain about pubes in her mouth for like 2 hours after :P

After only 2 weeks unless you are a wookie you should have only some minor stubble down there. Not a full fledged bush that hairs would be long enough to be in her mouth... Just tell her to concentrate on the fleshy parts next time.

And you look much better for it!

http://www.pxleyes.com/images/contests/hairless/fullsize/Hairless-Monkey-4d306435d9c06_hires.jpg

I remember that time you didn't shave for a week:

http://iranian.com/main/files/blogimages/hairy-man.jpg

• Upvote 2

I aint that hairy just a bit on the chest and snail trail, if you must know. Also has anyone mastered the art of shaving your gooch? Whenever I try, I end up cutting it. It hurts...