More ways to get points on spin and win

kingkane

I think there should be more ways to get points on spin and win

mebe when u win a fight u get 2 points when u get a trophy u get 10 points getting signed to a org or getting sponsored mebe 20 points or when u win a title u get 50 points

just an idea

Being signed to an org and getting sponsored are big no-nos as people can spam that to get continuous credits. Winning a fight seems like a good idea, winning a title is also a good idea, particularly for only 2 credits as it is not big enough to be attractive for people to spam.

• Upvote 1

its not all about the forums no offence guys

The forums helps to get members to know one another better than almost any other way. That is why we have a good community here, without the incentive to post in the forums, I probably wouldn't even know half the people I know now

• Upvote 1

Yeah, the forums are where most of the guys here communicate, chat is another good place. But the forums most guys here a good guys and helpful etc so its good to get some incentive for posting here to increase manager interaction

Yeah, the forums are where most of the guys here communicate, chat is another good place. But the forums most guys here a good guys and helpful etc so its good to get some incentive for posting here to increase manager interaction

Just to add to that...

The forums are also the place where managers can create the community that welcomes new managers in. There are new user guides here to help and searching in the forum is a great way to learn some aspect of the game that may be confusing for a manager. In addition, managers can read about what changes may be coming to the game so they are prepared as well as have a way to voice their own opinions toward improvements to the game or get a general "pulse" on what topics the community is focused on currently.

Yes, one could play the game without ever visiting the forums, but we definitely want to get managers here in the forums which is why the spin and win incentive to participate in the discussions is a good thing.

• Upvote 2

Just to add to that...

The forums are also the place where managers can create the community that welcomes new managers in. There are new user guides here to help and searching in the forum is a great way to learn some aspect of the game that may be confusing for a manager. In addition, managers can read about what changes may be coming to the game so they are prepared as well as have a way to voice their own opinions toward improvements to the game or get a general "pulse" on what topics the community is focused on currently.

Yes, one could play the game without ever visiting the forums, but we definitely want to get managers here in the forums which is why the spin and win incentive to participate in the discussions is a good thing.

yep said it better than I could +1

Never had scab grab at your school? A scab is like a beggar or someone who always wants something from you or is always borrowing off of you.

When someone has a lunch item (say, a bag of chips/crisps) they don't want and they throw it like one would throw bread to a seagull or pigeon and at the same time yell 'SCAB GRAB' and watch your friends fight over it.

• Upvote 1

Never had scab grab at your school? A scab is like a beggar or someone who always wants something from you or is always borrowing off of you.

When someone has a lunch item (say, a bag of chips/crisps) they don't want and they throw it like one would throw bread to a seagull or pigeon and at the same time yell 'SCAB GRAB' and watch your friends fight over it.

lol you always make me laugh at least once a day KRad keep it up :thumbup:

Honestly speaking kingkane I can see it from point of view. Your currently limited to how many spin and win credits you can earn because you don't visit the forums regularly, which probably frustrates you, but because you want more, you have went on these forums to suggest that there should be more ways to win spin and win credits.

Though if you think about one of the main purposes of spin & win is to try and encourage members to post on the forums, which you did :P

So it's working :)

I earn on average at least 100 credits every week for spin & win however I haven't won anything in a while on it :(