get mentor on the tycoon podcast!

cause there is no way in hell I'm reading through all this garbage!!

we can contact jacky, joel nicola and HWP guy to do a special show. Joel Nicola can talk about how he remained in the top 10 for like a year without fighting once, HWP guy can detail his unbelievably fair match making formula and Jacky can entertain the masses with his highly articulate broken english

yess

• Upvote 1

they just recorded the first one dont believe its been released yet

Yup, we did record it yesterday. Prolly will take some time to edit it and stuff.

• Upvote 1

Why give Mentor another platform to sell cocoa-flavored lube and penis enlargening pills from?

Cause there are many people that need that stuff, like you and me.

I am also looking forward to the podcast, good work, all

Inviting mentor with out any other members would be just like reading his stupid males to alliance members. If you want to invite him on the podcast you also need to invite Castor so we have a serious debate there not one sided bullshit.

Mentor is not coming onto the podcast at all. With the stuff he has done, I will be surprised if he isn't banned from the game by the time we have the next podcast around. Castor has already said if we talk about Mentor then he wants to be on it so it all depends on what Mike decides to do.

Cant wait on the first edition of podcast. Might as well join in the future this sounds fun. :thumbup:

More people the merrier :)

It swaps between 2 groups every time so the first episode is the European Guys, next time will be the American Guys just so we get more people involved and so it is easier to organise a good time for everyone to be on.

Mentor was snooping on this thread last night ;). I was just to high to post it.

He seems to be looking at a lot of threads without posting now days.

Oh well, I had a bit of a laugh at his expense while we were talking outside of recording on the podcast last night. Not much he can do about it.