Mike Tycoon, stop dragging to ass.

Delete Mentor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mentor be remove from this game completely?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is to tell you we all do not want Mentor to be apart of our beloved game. Please listen to your community Mike.

Delete Mentor, Mike. Do it.

************* DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD -- ONLY VOTE *************

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I want to see this poll as fair as possible. His alliance members voting in this poll should be rejected and taken care of (deleting their votes), lets see what the public thinks.

I strongly recommend everyone to vote Yes.

Why?

Because:

He has been caught cheating for 3 years, hes been found guilty of very serious accusations such as using multis to have a Merchandise Partner for his Fight Org (GAMMA), hes used multis to hold private gyms, hes used multis to merge orgs, hes used multis to write stuff in the forums that he is not man enough to write with his regular account, he has used multis to fill cards in his orgs and fix fights for alliance members.

He also lied that the admin Mike Tycoon knew about all this and let him do it, he lied to his alliance about what he did, he made jokes about it, he mocked the members of the game and Mike Tycoon.

Worst of all:

He has also used this game to gain trust among members of the game and then used them for his illegal real life pyramid schemes/internet scams, he has used them to send out emails, he has lied to them about how much they will get paid. He cons/tricks/cheats older/weaker/naive people.

Theres a lot more that he has done but I dont have the energy to write about it all I think you should read about it yourself.

Check out these threads for more info.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43694&page=3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43646&page=1

• Upvote 2

1 point: If he stays Mentor, we know where he is and only wonder who else he is.

2 point if deleted, we wonder if EVERYONE new is him

• Upvote 2

Castor, shit is getting stale. Fresh dirt, please.

What is getting stale?

Im just informing the community about what this monster does.

We had enough for a perm ban like 5 days ago already.

I can tell you tho that there will probably come a Castor News 3 pretty soon after this mess is over with some new, entertaining shitstorms. :shades:

• Downvote 1

It is only fair that if a multi is punished by perma-ban, that all multis are punished by perma-ban.

SP, cya later alligator.

It is only fair that if a multi is punished by perma-ban, that all multis are punished by perma-ban.

SP, cya later alligator.

What about the pyramid schemes/scam emails he had members of the game send out and the other stuff he has involved in MMA Tycoon?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

enough threads on this -- poll can stay up but keep any replies or info in the one thread or will lock this one then no more poll

uh, um,.... heads up

What about the pyramid schemes/scam emails he had members of the game send out and the other stuff he has involved in MMA Tycoon?

You're going to need more proof than nameless, anonymous people on chat. Surely this whole multi thing has made you realise that not everyone is who they say they are and not all intentions are what they first appear.

Let's see the real evidence, aside from having sponsored links on a webpage (i.e. someone pays him to put them there) or anonymous people making claims without having to back them up or provide evidence, or translated links to webpages which do not mention him or MMATycoon at all.

Once shit is substantiated, ban the fuck out of him, but I am from one of those minority regions that believes in innocent until proven guilty and the burden of evidence being on the person making the claim. So far it is all unsubstantiated accusations and the most circumstantial of 'evidence'. When it is clear and proven, cut off his arms and legs and tie him face down on a table at the next Bear-DSM Convention. Until then... fair is fair.

• Upvote 2

You're going to need more proof than nameless, anonymous people on chat. Surely this whole multi thing has made you realise that not everyone is who they say they are and not all intentions are what they first appear.

Let's see the real evidence, aside from having sponsored links on a webpage (i.e. someone pays him to put them there) or anonymous people making claims without having to back them up or provide evidence, or translated links to webpages which do not mention him or MMATycoon at all.

Once shit is substantiated, ban the fuck out of him, but I am from one of those minority regions that believes in innocent until proven guilty and the burden of evidence being on the person making the claim. So far it is all unsubstantiated accusations and the most circumstantial of 'evidence'. When it is clear and proven, cut off his arms and legs and tie him face down on a table at the next Bear-DSM Convention. Until then... fair is fair.

If you would have read the thread with neutral eyes im sure that you would "find him guilty" too. Clearly, you have not read the thread.

Im not going to argue about this when the evidence is already there.

• Upvote 1