Starting City Remorse

I've been playing the game for almost a month now and really enjoy it. I've learned a lot through trial and error as well as some of the new player guides, especially when it comes to formulas for creating fighters. The only thing that I regret is that my manager's city is Rio de Janeiro, which I picked because I wanted him to be Brazilian instead of considering things that I later learned are important, like there being good clothing companies, elite gyms with space, etc.

Right now it's not a big deal because all my fighters are on The Island, but I'd really like to relocate my manager base to either Las Vegas or Los Angeles, since those places are good in terms of orgs and companies. I only have about $4,000 right now, though, and it costs $10,000 to move from Rio to one of those places. If someone would be willing to help me out, I'd be very appreciative. Otherwise, I'm going to have to set up future fighters in one of those places while my manager is in Rio, which isn't the worst thing that could happen, but it would be easier if my manager and fighters were in the same place.

im not totally sure about this but I don't think your manager's city has much to do with anything really, none of my fighters are in London and I haven't seen any negative effects from being in a separate location.

Also try the noob fund, you can get 50k

If you want a company in a different city, you can buy one from someone else. Im in London but I have a gym in Rio. The only issue your location makes is the time it takes to transfer items from your manager to your fighters. It is 3 days if they are in a different location.

Thanks for the advice, guys. I made a post in the Noob Fund thread and added my manager's profile to my signature (see below). I'll also try and be more active around here as well!

• Upvote 3

All his fighters are on the island. You can't fly a manager!

Nothing wrong with your manager and fighters being on opposite sides of the world. If you send them clothes or supps from your possessions it'll take 3 days to reach them. Thats the only drawback. Nothing else is affected.

You're right about it not being a huge deal that managers and fighters don't strictly need to be in the same city. It's really just a convenience issue, however. You can in fact move your manager by switching your manager base on the Map page. Thanks to the kindness of others I was able to move my manager from Rio to Los Angeles. :D

• Upvote 2