Snatch

CQ13

anyne a fan of the moviesnatch/??well im ahuge fan, and I think it would be awesome to hear what peoples favorite parts of the movie are or maybe what was funniest to them. who ever can makeme laugh hard or has a good clever comment might win a prize lol

• Upvote 1

The whole film is my favourite part. Me and my brother watched it about 5 times in a row last year and started making quotes in everyday life. It is really funny when you say it around your family, for example:

"Get us a cup of tea will you Errol" - Brick Top. Say this to your mum and see her reaction to you calling her Errol

"Im sorry, I couldn't get the Bi-noc-u-lars out in time" - Sol. Say that anytime someone says "Did you see that" about something you missed.

"You're on thin fucking ice my pedigree chums, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, fuck off" - Brick Top. My response anytime my mum asks me to do something when I visit home (she is okay with swearing and knows it is a joke)

"Oh nothing Tommy, it's tip-top. It's just, I'm not sure about the colour" - Turkish. I use this anytime I can because most people instantly recognise where it is from.

"Because he dodges bullets Avi!" - Bullet-Tooth Tony. Anytime someone asks me a stupid question, this is my response.

"No thank you Turkish, im sweet enough" - Brick Top. Whenever someone asks me how many sugars I want in my tea (I correct them after and ask for two to confuse them)

"Who took the jam out of your doughnut" - Tommy. Any time someone gets angry, I just respond with this.

"Ze Germans" - Turkish. This made me laugh my ass of the first time I heard it.

London?...london...london? Yes london, fuckin london you know, shitty food worst weather marry fuckin poppins london! Hahaha

Wrong completion. It is:

"Yes London. You know, Fish, Chips, Cup o Tea, Bad Food, Worse Weather, Mary fricking Poppins, LONDON!

• Upvote 1

This movie has a great sound track also.

• 2 weeks later...