Steel Peen

Why do I feel like you guys are really getting the better end of the deal on this.....but I will agree to your terms for one scoop of ice cream with the choice of one sauce and one topping, but no extra sauce or extra sprinkles etc, just a normal serving of each!

Hey, if you win it you get the Ice Cream so we don't get the better end of anything

Will there be a drug trest foe illegal ice cream?

Ice cream is only given to the winner so if it contains any performance enhancing drugs they will not effect the outcome of the fights. So to answer your question, no there will be not testing of the ice cream.

Ah, so we jumped from shady in game to shady in real life? Why do you care where the man gets his money? Maybe he's Johny Depp or something.

Let's do 5x5 with 18yo's and 5x5 with existing, or you're afraid of getting whacked and put back to your miserable last place?

There may be some confusion as english isnt my first language, but .... where the hell did you find in my post any bitching about his real life money? Basically i just stated, that he has lots of ingame cash due to him buying VIP/slots, so thats not shady money from some kind of cheating etc.

Also, im not a part of any group fighting in this thread, so please get your head from someones ass and start reading with at least a bit of understanding.

SUN http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14024147558544.jpg RA

you frauds, the steel peen only exists in your inner self and it extroverts from your lower body once you find the power of lust, but before lust you must find glut, bitches be thirsty these days so your food will help guide them as long as you have the ability to think of other's as well. I got a 13 inch pipe coated with diamonds just because of all the food I have offered for my people, and now it's your turn if you want to the chance to possess a steelpeen.

SUN http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14024147558544.jpg RA

you frauds, the steel peen only exists in your inner self and it extroverts from your lower body once you find the power of lust, but before lust you must find glut, bitches be thirsty these days so your food will help guide them as long as you have the ability to think of other's as well. I got a 13 inch pipe coated with diamonds just because of all the food I have offered for my people, and now it's your turn if you want to the chance to possess a steelpeen.

Da fuq? Since when was Axis of Evil involved in this?

Sun Ra needs to get a fashion makeover instead of posting here because the last time those clothes were in fashion was 3000 years ago, now if he had dreads he'd look more like Rick James and he would only be fashion dated by 40 years instead of 3000. I'll send over my contact details to my personal tailor.

• Upvote 1

Update re: War. The Exiled is currently reviewing our rosters and looking at what fighters we have and which ones we would like to put forward for the event. Hopefully this will be done in the next few days. That being said we can then organize the 18 year olds a lot easier.

We too are looking at our fighters to decide who we are putting forward. The orgs we are putting forward to Host events will be Troid (London) and HMFL (Montreal). Since you have the 5th event, I propose we go Exiled, Evil, Exiled, Evil, Exiled for hosting the events.

Agreed. Our events will be held at The Exiled (Amsterdam) and Insanity (Los Angeles), the third event will be held at one of those two venues but I am not sure which yet. We did not discuss the frequency of the events, I would like it to be once a month to give the 18 year olds time to recover their energy and train up their skills.

Agreed. Our events will be held at The Exiled (Amsterdam) and Insanity (Los Angeles), the third event will be held at one of those two venues but I am not sure which yet. We did not discuss the frequency of the events, I would like it to be once a month to give the 18 year olds time to recover their energy and train up their skills.

Just thinking about it, that means this will take 7 months in all from the beginning. It seems plausible in all, means we have enough time to train and prepare for certain opponents.

Just thinking about it, that means this will take 7 months in all from the beginning. It seems plausible in all, means we have enough time to train and prepare for certain opponents.

I enjoy the thought of 7 months of smack talking between our two alliances.

Same, but I am just thinking would I get stale after a while? I am hoping it doesn't but there is always the small possibility

If it does, you can always surrender :)

• Upvote 1

Also my thoughts are that if the managers wish to keep their 18 year olds as projects at least at the end of the events they will have a good solid base and build to keep them around rather than just discard them.

If it does, you can always surrender :)

If it does get stale, then I will have to make up a load of crap to build some banter :)

Oh if you surrender we still get the ice cream

Fat chance I am giving up my Ice Cream

Also my thoughts are that if the managers wish to keep their 18 year olds as projects at least at the end of the events they will have a good solid base and build to keep them around rather than just discard them.

I was planning on keeping mine anyway..Unless he is horrible haha

I have seen this Ice Cream you all keep speak of and for the record, win or lose I do not want a serving.

It's all you guys.

What's up with this? Some big mouths are no longer running?

I look forward to kicking some Exiled Ass