Scouting for sponsors

ChronicCrush

just noticed none of my fighters are sponsored. I don't need money, but I really like to feel like I'm getting the most out of the game.

Simple idea, a button for companies and/or fighters that sends a scout out to look for sponsorship deals. I don't have much more to offer than that. I feel like the community can fill in the blanks if this is something people want.

Of course, people should still be allowed to sign with whomever they choose. But I think for those of us who don't have time to send messages out looking for deals, (and let's face it, sometimes messages get lost in the constant notifications) this would be a great addition.

What's the scout meant to do? Just look for fighters available to sponsor (you can do that through search) or actually send out sponsorship offers?

• Upvote 1

I'm thinking something similar to the QFC or mentor system. Companies put out offers and get connected with fighters automatically instead of the old system of search and be ignored.

In the meantime, try these companies for sponsorships, I doubt they will ignore you:

Kaiser

Sparta Fightwear

• Upvote 1

I also offer sponsorships with Championship Clothing.

For most it;s a very small amount of money but always give 20% off discount and chuck a couple of items in free.

I think a neat Idea could always be "advertisement for sponsorship offers". So for example a page where fighters can look for available sponsors and apply to them if they fit the conditions. So if they apply to the restrictions, such as Hype, Pop, Age, Skill, ranking (p4p) then they can see the sponsorship available for them and apply.

So somebody with no hype, yet to fight and is 18 could see I'm currently offering (this is just an example not what I actually offer, PM me if interested or just want to fill a spot) $500, 20% discount, 122 days and 2 free t-shirts.

I then see they are interested and I just click confirm, then BOOM! Fighter A is sponsored by Championship Clothing and get the perks.

• Upvote 1