Is this an error? Fighter with Elite Conditioning 100% Energy winded.

WildBoar

Not sure if this is an error, or just bad luck, but how does a guy who can take a beating, have elite conditioning and 100% energy be winded by a couple body shots in the very first minute of the very first round? Seems a little unbelievable to me unless he was hit with a baseball bat. Just wondering and venting at the same time! :pootling:

Not sure if this is an error, or just bad luck, but how does a guy who can take a beating, have elite conditioning and 100% energy be winded by a couple body shots in the very first minute of the very first round? Seems a little unbelievable to me unless he was hit with a baseball bat. Just wondering and venting at the same time! :pootling:

Suppose his skill level in the attack counts and how high he set the damage slider. It does sound a little dodgy though.

He was likely a HW, SHW or LHW?

Welcome to the broken world of any fighter over 200lbs. Been broken for ever and exploited forever.

Nope, he fights at WW. This isn't the first, (far from it,) nor will it be the last time that it has happened to ALL of my fighters, pretty much, at one point or another. What is really the point of training up stats if they are rendered completely ineffective by the fight engine? LOL! And if a guy really has his damage slider set that high, shouldn't he miss a lot more than hit?! I thought that was the point and if a guy's hidden striking power is so high, then he should be undefeated. I saw, fight engine needs a patch..... :)

I guess the fight was a day too early:

"Recent game updates

13th June - 10% increase to energy recovery per move, to try and prevent excessive gassing of fighters."