Releasing my fighters, giving away my gym and money

I'm sure most of us have been there before - staring at a couple of losses with your favorite fighters. I've had the same type of rage virus from that scenario, but I close the computer and walk away before I do anything more dumb than I normally do.

When you care about wins and losses as much as Manne does, it means he still has the fire. It's when you don't care anymore that your days are numbered and it may be time to walk away.

It's when you don't care anymore that your days are numbered and it may be time to walk away.

this. that's where I was, twice. no farewell thread, no announcement...jut apathy.

it's hard to come back to the game after that. it's hard to get fire back for a fukn game lol.

Dammit Mannetosen, when I tell c*nts to fuck off I don't mean you.

To be fair I can be a massive cuntwaffle.

People really believe this swine? He's just pissed cause Tiao Macale butt fucked his mother and his boy Ferreira got a karmic ass poundage on the same card. Fully deserved for the robbery over Quela. Pure Karma at work right there.

when he releases his fighters then I'll buy it

You seem awfully preoccupied with men and anal sex. Is there anything you want to tell us?

If you leave I can take your cash! It will be well spent.

You will never see a fucking dime.

What the what? Where did he say he's sticking around now? That's gonna get in the way of us running away to Oz to move in with K-Rad and starting our threeman...band...yea band.

• Upvote 1

I'm married now. Didn't you hear?

Ummm if it's not on your Facebook (it isn't) then it didn't happen!

Don't go playing games with my heart, with my heart...

Ummm if it's not on your Facebook (it isn't) then it didn't happen!

Don't go playing games with my heart, with my heart...

Do you doubt humors' inside info? I'm keeping it on the DL.

Do you doubt humors' inside info? I'm keeping it on the DL.

Well, I was unaware where this information had originated. If the source is as solid as humors, I guess it must be true. This is surely a sad day for men around the globe.

Not sure if you're staying/leaving....skimmed through first and last page of the thread, but if you're giving away money I could certainly use some. Trying to rebuild and expand the roster of the longest running org in Montreal but having trouble. Some extra $$$ would be nice.

• Downvote 1

We'll see after the wedding night. if Meat's... meat is fun sized just like he is I might just be available again.

Not sure if you're staying/leaving....skimmed through first and last page of the thread, but if you're giving away money I could certainly use some. Trying to rebuild and expand the roster of the longest running org in Montreal but having trouble. Some extra $$$ would be nice.

Clearly the thread has taken an even sadder twist here Justus! Mannetosen has seemingly married Meat and his money will surely be tied up with the wedding/honeymoon/divorce. I always suspected Meat was secretly a gold digger.