ITFL Season 3 "Next Generation"

Me being a whiner doesn't make you any less of a whiny baby with shitty diapers castor.

To the beat of Dr Dre - Ackrite

I dont whine,

Im a swine - in the tycoon spotlight i do shine

A Viking crook

- ill knock your norwegian ass out with a left hook

- to the temple

I will not be gentle

Come at me with all you got

I will massacre you on the spot

Today in Sweden its very hot

Yo yo yo

Im at the library playing chess

You crush cans in ID orgs with a fat nazi rapist called John Hess

Ya mama said you still wet your bed

all the drugs must have seriously messed with your head

Im done with this rap

Too lazy to think of a good punchline

i just wanted you to know that youre the one Who whine

YO!!!

(Trademarked Castor gangsta rap lyrics)

• Upvote 3

I'd join, but I have a void from 204k builds to 225k. I'd be a lamb to the slaughter.

My alliance mate is putting in a guy 227K ID http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=227631 so I do think that guys at that ID level can hang Soyster but it really depends how developed the guys are. I'm not positive but it's possible that guy was a 7+ learner cause he's got a pretty developed skill set the last time I saw him.

You knock me out? Hah, don't make me laugh
The strain from moving leaves you needing a bath
You talk like a puma, yet act like a puss
Blame all the years that you rode the short bus

• Upvote 1

My alliance mate is putting in a guy 227K ID http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=227631 so I do think that guys at that ID level can hang Soyster but it really depends how developed the guys are. I'm not positive but it's possible that guy was a 7+ learner cause he's got a pretty developed skill set the last time I saw him.

Hell with it - I'm in

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=219573

• Upvote 1

This is scratching an itch

You crybaby bitch

My plan'll go off with no hitch

Knock you out like Jon Fitch

Cuz I'm tough like a lich

And you're castor the snitch

*drops mic*

• Upvote 3

Come on people, don't be afraid to join. Have you seen the piece of shit "fighter" Louie DePalma entered, your guy can't be any worse than that.

Man U keep running your mouth more then Humors did trying to get himself unbanned. I really feel sorry for your fighter because if you manage him half as poorly as you run that business of yours the poor guy is doomed!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's great news dude! I'll add him to the list of guys who need a team.

So never mind all the arguments. Where we at Sean like I said I can enter 2-3 guys to string a team together

Well as far as I know Davies we have 6 full teams. LOP has 4 guys confirmed and I believe 1 guy they're still convincing. (though they may have posted the 5th guy but I been busy this week). Then Soyster has a guy available to be on a team. If you have 2-3 guys then I'd say that would be almost 8 teams. Hopefully we can get 1 or two more guys to sign up.

I haven't done too much recruiting at this point but maybe I'll start scouring guys rosters and see if I can't convince some1 to put a guy or 2 in.

• Upvote 1

Has there been any talk of who else will round out this last team? Just curious when we'll be starting.

I've honestly been so busy lately I haven't had time for more then just the basic check shit quick and make sure flights are set. But I think we lost another team w/ Dinooo quitting and all. That's why LT posted a page or 2 back about how he thought Convicted had a team in but he guesses not and asked if some1 would take him on their team.

I'm not sure if everybody else dropped out cause Dinooo is leaving or if it's JUST him who's off the team and they'd need 1 more guy to take his spot?? I haven't heard directly from any of the guys about the situation really but I'll try to shoot some1 a PM. I just dunno who cause I doubt LT really knows what up.

I've honestly been so busy lately I haven't had time for more then just the basic check shit quick and make sure flights are set. But I think we lost another team w/ Dinooo quitting and all. That's why LT posted a page or 2 back about how he thought Convicted had a team in but he guesses not and asked if some1 would take him on their team.

I'm not sure if everybody else dropped out cause Dinooo is leaving or if it's JUST him who's off the team and they'd need 1 more guy to take his spot?? I haven't heard directly from any of the guys about the situation really but I'll try to shoot some1 a PM. I just dunno who cause I doubt LT really knows what up.

That was just me being brain dead. I knew Dinooo stopped playing, but didn't realize he had already entered our team so I thought I was homeless. The rest of us are still in though, so if Soy wants to join our team he can replace Dinooo and we are complete again.

• Upvote 1