Psycho Kids - Official Smack Talk Thread

Review

PSYCHO KIDS 5 STOIC VS DO.

Amazing event best we have had yet nearly selling 900 tickets we will get there soon! and can I just say Mike Jursllla has an astonishing record of 8-1 in this org with 5 fights on this card too so let's head over and see how everyone got on.

1st fight was at 170lbs

Sergei "The Joker" Jo 0-0-0 vs "Popeye" Pop Eye 0-2-0

This one was a very one sided fight Jo dominated getting a takedown early on looking for a submission but Eye defended well, when it was stood up he got a takedown straight away there was only one place he wanted this one taking place, and fair play to him the third time he got the takedown he showed why he wanted it there pulling off a lovely armbar in the first.

Result: Jo wins via armbar 3:59 of the first round

2nd fight was at 185lbs

Sergei "The Enigma" En 0-0-0 vs Mark Gilas 1-0-1

Gilas wasted no time in getting the takedown in this fight, as soon as he got it he laid down some nasty shots a lot missing but some getting through, he showed good wrestling not getting swept by En then landed some more strikes, En tried a submission but that was followed up with some nasty GNP from Gilas, he rocked En then decided to take a break before posturing up and landing some devastating GNP to get the finish.

Result: Gilas wins via tko strikes 1:38 of the first round.

3rd fight was at 185lbs

Pekka "Shark" Kindmark 2-1-0 vs Dark Rage 1-0-0

We all knew this one was going to be a good fight with both fighters and manager really good and know what they are doing, the first round Kindmark landed a nice shot cutting Rage it's didn't faze Rage as he managed to get a takedown soon after, Rage started working his GNP but he didn't manage to land that many shots, after stand and going back to the ground Kindmark finally got a clinch and started landing some nice strikes to finish the round, Kindmark got that round, the second round Kindmark landed some nice strikes for the first minuet but Rage then got the takedown, but he couldn't keep there Kindmark, Kindmark landed some more nice strikes in the stand up again he's dominating it in the stand up, taking it to 2-0 for Kindmark, third round Rage woke up getting the takedown and keeping it there for most of the fight landing some GNP, Kindmark did managed to stand up but Rage took him back down landing some good GNP, if only he managed that the hole fight he would have won maybe a rematch in the future.

Result: Kindmark wins via decision

4th fight was at 170lbs

Viggo "Polarbear" Heitannan 2-1-0 vs Hector Harris 2-1-0

First round was all about the clinch game Harris was the aggressor taking the fight into the clinch but overall Heitannan landed the cleaner strikes, not only in the clinch but out of it too Heitannan dominated that round with his strikes, 1-0 second round was sort of the same as the first with just one difference Harris started throwing better shots connecting more, but that only meant for a very close round as Heitannan carried on doing his thing with nice shots of his own, second round could be given ever way maybe Harris just edged it so it's was down to the last round, third round with all to play for was a stand up battle again but this time Heitannan landed the better strikes, this was a very close contest it could have gone either way these two could end up facing each other again.

Result: Heitannan wins via decision

5th fight was at 265lbs

"Mad Jock" Shaun Prickett 1-1-0 vs Vladimir "The Impaler" Dracula 2-0-0

What a crazy start to a fight the first round had a little bit of everything from takedowns to cuts both guys were going all out, it was a nasty strike from Dracula to Prickett that cut Prickett and with Dracula the more aggressive he got that first round so 1-0 to him, second round Dracula carried on his dominating ways getting the best of stand up and the ground game landing better strikes and dominating in positions, that's 2-0 to him third round was the same as the two but this time Prickett managed to do a little better, But Dracula dominated the action from start to finish if the fight was standing he dominated if the fight was on the ground he dominated brilliant display of dominance there.

Result: Dracula wins via decision

Now onto the main event

1st fight was at 265lbs

Rocky Balboa Jr 5-1-0 vs Marty "Tower" Stephensson 1-1-0

Well we knew this one wouldn't last as both guys have ko/ tko wins but I didn't think it would be over this quick, Stephensson cut Jr with a kicks to the head but Jr kept coming forward throwing punches, Stephensson then threw a massive head kick that took Jr off his feet knocking him clean out, and all in just 40 seconds Nasty kicks by Stephensson his future opponent will have to take that into mind when fighting him, I said he was lucky to et this shot as he hadn't had a fight in the org and blimey did he live up to it.

Result: Stephensson win via ko head kick 0:40 of the first round.

2nd fight was at 205lbs

Owen Gaines 3-1-0 vs Jared "Da Bomb" Nuke 4-1-0

Nuke wasted no time in getting the takedown and showed why when he started landing the GNP, Nuke was trying to get a better position but Gaines was defending well, that didn't bother Nuke tho as he landed more nasty GNP rocking Gaines but he didn't stop there he finished Gaines with nasty GNP. That was a dominate display by Nuke I have to wonder if it would have been different if it was kept standing, but there is no point thinking that as Nuke made sure it was fought on the floor.

Result: Nuke wins via tko strikes 2:18 of the first round.

3rd fight was at 170lbs

Petri "Viking" Granlund 4-0-0 vs "The Brazilian Phenom" Antonio Leo 1-1-0

Striker vs grappler, Leo said before this fight that he would get the submission in the first against an undefeated Granlund, but it was Granlund that made the first move taking the fight into the clinch, Leo tried to land some strikes but was unsuccessful he also tried to get the takedown, Granlund had other ideas with his really strong clinch like we have seen many times before he landed some nasty strikes, Granlund dropped Leo with a nice shot but Lep sprung back up and gets caught with a thunderous left hook knocking him clean out, Leo has had a tough time in the org fighting two of the best fighters in the org he just needs a little more training.

Result: Granlund wins via ko punch 1:27 of the first round.

Co-main event of the evening was at 170lbs

Arto "Stoneface" Blomsten 3-1-0 vs "Web-Slinger" Spider Man 1-1-0

Blomsten with his wonderful submission wins looked to take this one straight to the floor, Blomsten tried three submissions attempts but Man showed some good submission defence, the fight was stood up and Man was landing some nice kicks which made Blomsten take this one straight back down again, this time he made sure he was getting the submission win getting the kimura and cranking on it till man taps. You have to think if man had better takedown defence and carried on landing those kicks could it have gone his way.

Result: Blomsten wins via submission kimura 4:58 of the first round.

Main event of the evening was at 185lbs he

Victor Stoic 2-1-0 vs Sergei "The Dominator" Do 3-0-0

Stoic got a takedown early on and managed to keep the fight there landing some nice GNP, Do was trying to control the position but not managing to escape and stand up, Stoic showed some great wrestling to keep control land some shots to wear his opponent down and win the round easy, second round and the first must have woke Do up he landed a nice punch cutting Stoic, Do caught Stoic with a nasty jab and a right hook that sent Stoic limp nice knock out.

Result: Do wins via ko punches 0:15 of the second round.

That all from me for now but we thank everyone that come to watch we sold a record 835 tickets looking to get up to 900 soon, we hope that everyone enjoyed it and we hope to see you next at the next one. Oh and one last thing how did Mike Jursllla get on with his 5 fight he won every single one taking him to an astonishing 13-1 in the org.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w4.jpg

Joel Jones: Fleischmann, I Told you a few weeks ago, when this next fight was booked, that you were going to lose your eighth fight. Now we are just five days from that happening. At The Underground in St Petersburg at Psycho Kids Upcoming, You will walk in with a 2-7 record and out with a 2-8 record. I will walk in undefeated and I will walk out still undefeated. Seeing this is the place for Smacktalk in PKFC, I expect a rebuttle Fleischman, not the avoidance I get a few weeks ago.

• Upvote 1

Preview

PSYCHO KIDS UPCOMING. We have some of the upcoming fighters in the org for you to watch, some of them may not have been so lucky in there debuts to the org, but now it's there chance to turn it all around, so starting with the undercard.

1st fight is at 265lbs

Sergei "The Beast" Ba 0-0-0 vs Tasos "Stolen Dreams" Berdesis 0-1-0

Ba like a lot of his fellow team mates is not only making his debut to the org but to his professional career, he has superb wrestling and mediocre Muay Thai, this May point to him trying to take the fight into the clinch and control his opponent there, or he could take the fight down and use some GNP, well I say that but that's just my view as his opponent Berdesis has wonderful boxing, I wouldn't have thought that he would stand and trade with him, but there is only one way to find out.

2nd fight is at 155lbs

Josh "Jelly" Acton 0-1-0 vs Toghrul Asgarov 0-0-0

Both guys making there debuts to the org and will want to start with a win, Acton will be happy that he is now fighting at 155lbs as his debuts loss was at 170lbs, these two have the same strength there wrestling Acton has proficient wrestling while Asgarov has wonderful, this could be a battle for the dominate position on the ground with both guy going for GNP.

3rd fight is at 205lbs

Joel "The Maniac" Jones 4-0-0 vs Petr "Fleischer" Fleischmann 2-7-0

These guys making their debuts in the org, it could be a great fight but only if Fleischmann manages to get his moral up his manager needs to change his clothing, his record doesn't do him justice he could bring it back if he manages to get his moral back, but even if he does he will have to beat an on forum undefeated with 3 out of 4 fight being won via tko/ko, Jones has looked very promising in his career so far and hopefully he can keep it going with his debut to the org, not only that but he has called his opponent out twice saying he will be leaving undefeated and he will win this fight, but his opponent hasn't replied as of yet.

4th fight is at 265lbs

Eddie Fantana 2-6-0 vs Ed "The Knife" Rollack 1-1-0

These two also making their debuts to the org we have two different types of fighters, first fighter Fantana has his two wins via submission while his opponent Rollack, is not only making his org debut but making his Mma debut, he has had two kt fights which he has won 1 and lost 1, so that would tell you he is a stand up fighter this means it's going to be the famous grappler vs striker.

5th fight is at 155lbs

Chris "Acton" Cherry 0-1-0 vs Chiun Remo 2-2-0

Another two making there org debuts Cherry has proficient Muay Thai the rest of his skill are not that good, while Remo has all around good skills so this one should be interesting, Remo has one win via decision and another by submission this tells me that he like taking the fight to the ground, but with his stand up be the same as his ground game he will not mind where this fights takes place.

Now onto the main card

1st fight is at 205lbs

Sergei "The Freak" Fe 0-0-0 vs Camden Marks 3-2-0

Got to say this could be a good bout even tho Marks lost his debut in the org, he has all around good skills which he has shown in his career before, he's fighting Fe who is making his debut but don't let that make you think Marks has the upper hand, as Fe has wonderful boxing good Muay Thai the only thing that lets him down is his wrestling and blue belt, but none of that matters as Marks manager hasn't taken much care of him however this is still time, all his manager needs to do is change those dam stinky clothes and his moral will go up slowly, if he does this we could have a great fight on our hands if not then it will be over very quickly.

2nd fight is at 265lbs

Chris "Smith" Junior 1-0-0 vs Jo Adeyemi 4-0-0

Two undefeated guys one is my upcoming youngster who won his first fight via ko with a punch, the other is Adeyemi who has 3 ko's finished by a punch and 1 tko, so makes my guy look a little timid however it does provide for an exciting match up, two guys tko/ko proud meeting in the cage I think this one is going to come down to whoever has the best chin, hopefully we could have an exciting fight on our hands defiantly one I can't wait for.

3rd fight is at 170lbs

Joey "Big Tots" Calzone 2-0-0 vs Konsta "Sandman" Peskov 0-0-0

Both guys making their debuts to the org and have two different strong points, Calzone has 2 wins via tko/ko as he has wonderful boxing so he will want to keep this one standing, while Peskov has remarkable wrestling so he could be looking to take this one down maybe land some GNP or look for a submission, it will also be interesting to see how Peskov reacts to his debut in the pro game could this affect his performance.

Co-main event of the evening is at 205lbs

"The Natural Selector" Charles Darwin 2-0-0 vs Petr Shustov 0-0-0

Darwin has respectable boxing and wrestling so far this has worked really well for his so far as he has 2 wins 0 losses, Shustov has wonderful Muay Thai so this could be a test for Darwin, as if he tried to take it into the clinch Shustov could have some nasty knees or elbows waiting for him, but you will never know as Shustov is making his debut.

Main event is at 185lbs

Hugo "Boss" Smith 3-3-0 vs Ilya "Sillvercoin" Serebryakov 0-0-0

Another one of my guys he didn't start his career very well with 3 losses but has turned things around with 3 wins in a row, Serebryakov making his debut will be looking to finish that run and with his remarkable boxing he could end up successful in doing so, even if he doesn't manage to get the win he will still have respect for taking the fight against a guy on a 3 win streak, this one will be interesting to see how Serebryakov reacts to his first fight.

Thank you all for watching and I hope you will all be with us on the day and we look forward to seeing you there, remember that these fighters are all upcoming so show your support for these fighters.

• Upvote 1

Preview

PSYCHO KIDS 7

1st fight is at 155lbs

Ivan "The Russian Phenom" Karlov 0-4-0 vs Kyrpa "on" Naisten Huvi 1-2-0

These two both making their debuts to the org you would think they would want to make a statement, but both guys don't seem that bothered they both have low moral, which leads me to believe there managers don't care wether they win or not, this is disappointing when you get fighters like this as they won't be fighting to their full potential.

2nd fight is at 170lbs

Ronny James ""The Holy Diver"" Dio 0-1-0 vs Ivan Ivanovic 0-1-0

One of these two will taste victory for the first time as they both lost their professional debut fights, they both also are making there debuts to the org which will be interesting to see who will get off to winning ways, these two will be happier with this fight than they was in their first fight as they both lost via submission but both are dominate stand up fighters, this will allow them to show what they are really made of.

3rd fight is at 155lbs

Dominik Dudek 0-1-0 vs Mark "The Kicker" Listenor 3-1-0

Another two guys making the org debuts Dudek lost his professional debut via tko/ko this will play into his opponents hands, Listenor has all of his victories via tko/ko so with only 1 loss coming via submission, and with his dominate Muay Thai will look to take this one into the clinch or keep his opponent at kicking distance, while his opponent will want to get a takedown with his dominate wrestling.

4th fight is at 155lbs

Kirill Kirillov 1-0-0 vs Dallas "The Son Of Disaster" Taliaferro 2-1-0

These two making their debuts to the org and Kirillov winning his debut via tko/ko and having dominate wrestling he will be looking to get this one down and use the GNP, but he will have to be very careful if this is his tactics at his opponent Taliaferro has shown he is a very good grappler, both his wins have come via submission this could turn into a competition of who is the better grappler.

5th fight is at 155lbs

Matti "Pain" Laine 2-3-0 vs Lissu "on" Miehen Huora 2-1-0

Wow their isn't much for me to say about these two guys except their managers are not taking care of them, Laine is over training and has no fitness left so will not be able to do anything, while his opponent Huora has no moral I don't no what is worse i suppose we are all about to find out, all i can say is I hope this will be a lesson to all managers out their if you want to win take care of your fighters.

Now onto the main card I hope we have better luck with these fighters

1st fight is at 205lbs

Makoy Gilas 2-0-0 vs Mitch Buchannon 2-1-0

Ooo grappler vs striker this one could be interesting these two will defiantly be looking for title shots after this fight, with the org starting to take real shape it starting to show who belongs at the top and who doesn't, but both these guys have tremendous skills so I don't think there could have been a better start to the main card, especially after that disappointing undercard with fighters with no moral and fighter with no energy, we had to finally get a good fight and I'm looking forward to this one,

2nd fight is at 155lbs

Max Campos 2-1-0 vs Jo "King" Wilson 1-0-0

Both guys fighting in the org for the first time we have a grappler my guy vs a striker, Campos didn't start his career to well loosing his debut but since then he won his last two via submission, Wilson had a great start to his career winning his debut via tko/ko, I believe this fight will be determined by which ever fighter can take the fight where they want it, if Campos get the fight to the ground it could be an early day for Wilson but at the same time, if Wilson keeps it standing he could finish with another tko/ko.

3rd fight is at 155lbs

Sergei "The Hero" He 0-0-0 vs Christopher Lee 3-2-0

This has the potential to be a great fight with two warriors both have great skills, He has a great fight team behind him and has a really good manager, but he has been inactive recently which is not good as his fighters have the potential to go far, Lee has had the taste for defeats and wins and would have worked out a good game plan for him self by now, and Lee also has a great manager it's just a shame that both managers are not active for this one, but hopefully it will still be a great fight.

Co-main event of the evening is at 170lbs

Juri "King" Slavonsky 2-0-0 vs Malcolm "X" Little 1-0-0

These two undefeated fighters are totally different fighters and both won their debuts to the org, Slavonsky has taken to grappling with both his wins coming via armbar you don't want to go to the ground with him, his opponent Little is the opposite a stand up fighter with his pro debut and org debut win coming by way of tko/ko, this one will be decided on who can take the fight wear if it stays standing Little will surely win, but if it goes to the ground Slavonsky will be looking for his slick submissions.

Main event of the evening is at 185lbs

Andrei "The Assassin " Koretanov 3-1-0 vs Rembrandt "Chiaroscuro" Van Rijn 2-0-0

Wow what a fight we have for you hear these two only know 1 way to win and that is to tko/ko their opponents, with all their wins coming that way and they both have good boxing and wrestling, so this one could be a battle on the feet with strikes or even a battle in the clinch or GNP, the one thing I don't see happening in this bout is submissions or the fight going the distance, these two don't want the fight to go the distance they want to finish each other, and that can make for a great main event and a great match up.

Well I hope you enjoy the card we have for you the undercard may be a little disappointing but hopefully the crazy main card can make up for that.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14068803916189.jpg

Sigurd Karson (2-2)

I'm up for the biggest fight in my career against Chad Tyrell. The two weeks of training camp that have already passed by have prepared me well, I feel like I could fight him now. It doesn't matter what the outcome will be, this will be an all-out war. We are both very dangerous and it's about which one comes out on top first.

• Upvote 1

Preview

PKFC 8 KARSON VS TYRELL

As the org keeps on growing we have some great fighters coming together on this event, this event will be held at Arena:Underground - St Petersburg (1,000), with every event that goes by the org keeps growing and we have started bringing in some really good talent.

Starting with the undercard

1st fight is at 205lbs

Ben "The Destroyer" Davies 0-2-0 vs Fedor "Molot" Emelyanenko 3-8-0

These two coming into this one with a two fight loosing streak, Davies could be in for his first win if his manager get him some new clothing to boost his moral, Emelyanenko has no hope if his moral stays at what it is fair play to him for keep taking the fights but there is not much point if he keeps loosing, his manager needs to also buy him new clothing so this could be a test to see who's manager can get their fighter ready for the fight.

2nd fight is at 205lbs

Rob Gilas 1-1-0 vs Ross "The Irish War Hammer" McDouglas 0-3-0

Well this is looking very one sided it's not a bad match up with both fighter having good skills, but there is one big problem McDouglas has no moral and is looking like he will enter the fight that way, this is a bad point in his managers behalf it's never good this happening to fighters and this will be a bad night for him, not only has he got no moral but his is fighting one of the best managers in the org with some of the greatest fighters.

3rd fight is at 185lbs

Daedov Obenagovski 1-1-0 vs Jorge "Piranha" Cristobal 1-1-0

Both guys started their careers well with wins but both lost their last fights, Obenagovski lost his first fight in the org but it was against a very good opponent, Cristobal has not had a fight in the org yet but will be looking to get off with a good start, one of these guys will be getting there first victory in the org putting them a little higher in the org, also getting them higher on the fight card making their way to the main card and once you have that you start looking for a title shot.

4th fight is at 205lbs

Kael Lakay 1-1-0 vs Aleksey "Sparta56" Olqynik 3-4-0

Dam another fight that could be very impressive if only the managers could look after their fighters, this time it's Olqynik who has 3 wins but his manager has done nothing to get his moral back up, he lost his debut to his opponents fight partner Lakay will be looking to make a perfect start to his org career, this fight is the perfect opportunity for his as his opponent has no moral.

5th fight is at 170lbs

Bob "Crazy" Acton 3-1-0 vs Andrey "Sparta" Koreskov 2-7-0

Sadly it is another fight that won't last long, Koreskove has 7 defeats but this is not down to him it's down to poor management, his manager does not try and get his fighter moral up and just keeps excepting fights, you would have thought if he was going to except fights he would actually try and win some, but not taking anything away from Acton making his org debut he has 3 wins already showing he is a real prospect fighter, and could make a dent in this division.

Onto the Main card now

1st fight is at 265lbs

Tuomas Hali 1-0-0 vs Liam "Booger" Acton 0-0-0

Finally some managers that care about their fighters, this should be a great fight with both guys making their debuts to the org, Acton also making his pro debut so we have two undefeated fighters one if which will have to taste defeat for the first time, Hali with his first pro wins looks to be a stand up grappler winning his first fight from pure dominance in the clinch, while Acton looks like he is dominant in boxing so he will be trying to keep it at distance.

2nd fight is at 185 lbs

Gabriel Gilas 1-0-0 vs Mike "The Swine" Sioldster 2-1-0

Now this is a fight I'm looking forward to we have two great fighters and not only that we have two great managers, so it will not just be down to the fighters but the tactics that their managers use will also be a big part in this fight, both guys are dominate in wrestling while Gilas has a purple belt Sioldster has strong boxing, this says to me that this could be decided by who has the best wrestling Gilas will want to get this one down, while Sioldster will want to keep this one standing this should be a great fight.

3rd fight is at 185lbs

Reginald Manson 2-0-0 vs Jamie Vaughan 2-1-0

Manson with his dominant stand up and good wrestling is undefeated and finished both his guys via tko strikes, he is also making his org debut so will be looking to make a good first impression and shoot him self up the rankings, my guy Vaughan lost his org debut fight but won his last one making him 1-1-0 in the org, but preferring the ground game this could turn into a grapple vs a striker with whoever has the best wrestling determining where the fight goes.

Co-main event is at 205

Harley "The Kansas Reaper" Bailey 4-5-0 vs Robin "The Razz" Pratley 2-1-0

These two have had the same success in the org both lost their debut to the org, Bailey via submission and Pratley via ko, but both guys went on to prove they should be hear winning their second fights in the org both by submission, a win for either guy would really put them back on the straight and narrow for shooting up the rankings getting closer to the title shot, but both guys winning there last fights via submission doesn't mean that's their strongest points both guys have good stand up also, with that said this could turn out to be a great fight.

Main event of the evening is at 205lbs

Sigurd "The Viking" Karson 2-2-0 vs Chad "Phantom" Tyrell 6-1-0

Wow now this is worthy of a main event with 8 wins combined coming by way of tko/ko this one is going to be a war, Karson lost to a team mate of Tyrell in his debut to the org he did however bring it back in his second fight winning via tko, but Tyrell is on another level all his win via Ko due to a head kick that is some lethal head kicks he's posses, and you defintaly don't want to be on the end of them, but if Karson is quick enough he could move in and out using his exceptional boxing to his favor, all I no is this one won't be lasting long and I can't see it going the distance with one of these guys lights going out, Karson also has been on the smack talk saying that he was ready after only two weeks of his training camp, it just makes it that much more exciting and I can't wait to see this one.

That's all from now I hope you enjoy the show we have for you the undercard is not very exciting, however the main card has some brutal fights on it which should make it an amazing event!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14068803916189.jpg

Sigurd Karson (2-2)

I'm up for the biggest fight in my career against Chad Tyrell. The two weeks of training camp that have already passed by have prepared me well, I feel like I could fight him now. It doesn't matter what the outcome will be, this will be an all-out war. We are both very dangerous and it's about which one comes out on top first.

better luck next time. If u want another title shot i think its better for your fighter to change weight class. Will be hard for him to shine in a fight againt Chad again.

PKFC 10 we are back with the action on the 10th event, now the org has settled it's self and we have champions showing their class the org is really starting to take shape, some of the fights tonight will defiantly be in line for title shots if they win, we also have the 155lbs title on the line which could prove to be a great fight.

So starting with the under card

1st fight is at 205lbs

Petr "Fleischer" Fleischmann 3-7-0 vs Adam Leno 0-2-0

These two don't really have much of a good record that's why I matched them up, hopefully it will give one managers the kick up the but to get their fighters moral up and actually get their fighters back on track, i don't expect this one to be that good if both fighters keep their moral how it is that's why they are first of the night.

2nd fight is at 185lbs

Roger Brookestone 0-1-0 vs Dark Rage 1-1-0

Two upcoming fighters Brookestone will be making his debut to the org after loosing his professional debut, he is looking turn that around and bring his record back to normal it would also be a great start to the org as he is facing a tough opponent, Rage started his career in the org with a good win but lost his last fight in the org, but he won't be disappointed as the guy he lost to is now the champion so winning hear will be a step closer to getting his revenge fight to prove he can be a champion.

3rd fight is at 155lbs

Toghrul Asgarov 1-0-0 vs Chris "Acton" Cherry 0-2-0

With the 155lbs division really starting to take forum now both guys will be looking to get a win and shoot up the rankings, both guys thought on the same show the upcoming but both guys had different results Asgarov got of to a great start winning, while his opponent Cherry lost his debut to the org leaving him still without a win yet, but if he keeps training hard then I'm sure he can turn it around and start to win with his skills.

4th fight is at 265

"Mad Jock" Shaun Prickett 1-2-0 vs "Magical" Frank Barbosa 0-0-0

Prickett was one of the first fighters in the org winning his debut fight, but his second time out didn't go to plan this time all he needs to do is get his moral up otherwise it will go the same way as his second fight in the org, Barbosa is not only making his org debut but making his professional debut, so it will be interesting to see how he reacts to fighting in the professional leagues, it could go one of two ways we could have a secret animal on out hands or just another plain jane.

5th fight is at 155lbs

Edu "El Tigre" Alvarez 1-0-0 vs Jouni Juoni 2-0-0

Two undefeated fighters making their org debuts both have potential to be future champions with their purple belts, the only thing that can separate these two is Juoni not having full moral could play a big part in this fight, I believe that this will be decided on the ground with both guys being strongest there, the only thing for certain is that one of these fighters will be tasting defeat for the first time, this is interesting as it will be good to see how the fighter reacts to loosing a fight some fighters come back stronger but some fighters go down hill.

Now onto the main card

1st fight is at 205lbs

Tyler "Magnum" Tko 2-2-0 vs Owen Gaines 3-2-0

Well both guys are have had two fights in the org already and both have lost the to the same fighter, this does have what it takes to be a great fight two guys not wanting to get another loss on their records will go all out for the win, but there is just one thing that lets this fight down and that is Tko has no moral, this means all his skill level is worth nothing when that cage door shuts he is just like a little lost puppy, it is a shame when managers don't take care of there fighters but oh well at least Gaines can make some Gaines and go up the ladder closer towards the title.

2nd fight is at 155lbs and is for the title and will see

Labed "Rage" Murazel 2-1-0 vs Sean Gilas 1-0-0

Now I no this is a little odd this fight two guys never had a fight in the org getting title shots straight away, but there is a reason for this Gilas is an animal and has amazing skills, and Murazel had the nerve to ask for the title shot so I have it to him you don't ask you don't get, the other decisive factor in me making a match up like this is the 155lbs division has only just kicked off so hasn't really got a ranking for the guys yet, but believe you and me when either of these guys gets that title it's going to be another thing keeping it, their are some great fighters in this division so it will be interesting to see what happens.

3rd fight is at 265lbs

Rocky Balboa Jr 5-2-0 vs Yoko "Yokozuna" Suna 3-1-0

Dam two heavyweights going at it both knockout artists, I love it when you get two guy with raw talent in the cage together to see who is really the best, this fight is bound to be a great fight there is just one problem and that is Jr's manager has not taken care of him, leaving him with low moral which we all no is no good he needs to change that clothing otherwise this could be an early night for him, it would be a great shame to see two great fights fighting and have something hinder the result such as low moral but it's looking that way, the only lucky thing is the heavyweight division has so much talent which make up for this bout.

Co-main event is at 185lbs

John "The Imp" Altare 2-1-0 vs Victor Stoic 2-2-0

Altare has really shown his class in the org already winning both his fight while Stoic has 1 win 1 loss in the org, and it's about to become 2 losses again it's a shame to say but his manager is not taken care of him he has low moral and low energy, another shame and a waste of a fight all due respect to Altare tho he's still going to have to go out their and fight for it, but to me it seems quite obvious that he is going home with the victory nice and easy it's a shame as it is the co-main event as well.

Main event is at 265lbs

Vladimir "The Impaler" Dracula 3-0-0 vs Marty "Tower" Stephensson 2-1-0

Wow thank f*** for that we are finally going to get a great fight in this event both big guys and both have wins in the org, Dracula has shown great all round skills with 3 win no losses and all the wins coming via different ways 1 tko/ko 1 submission and 1 decision win, this could work in his favor as his opponent Stephensson has his only loss via submission, but he also has 2 wins via tko/ko in his last two fights so he has come along way since then, all that being said I think we finally have a great match up for this bout both managers taking care of there fights this is going to be a great fight.

I hope you all enjoy the show I do apologies in advance some managers just don't no how to take care of their fighters which is a real shame but there are some great fights on the card so it should still keep you entertained!

PKFC 10 this event didn't sound like it was going to be very successful but someone didn't tell the fighters that as they went all out making it our 4 best rated event.

So starting with the under card

1st fight was at 205lbs

Petr "Fleischer" Fleischmann 3-7-0 vs Adam Leno 0-2-0

Two fighters with low records it was the recopy for a rubbish fight or was it? These two come to fight Leno landed big first knocking Fleischmann down and rocking him, but he could not finish the fight on the ground and the fight was stood up, it looked as if Fleischmann was still out of it but he caught Leno cutting him that just made Leno angry and he landed a nasty uppercut to finish Fleischmann in the first round, not only that he gained himself KO of the night award.

Result: Leno wins via KO punch 0:27 of the first round.

2nd fight was at 185lbs

Roger Brookestone 0-1-0 vs Dark Rage 1-1-0

This one started with Brookestone getting a takedown early from hear he landed some nice shots and tried for a submission, even getting full mount for a second but Rage got out if it and managed to get a stand up, Rage went straight in for his own takedown and started landing some strikes this is where he finished the round. Rage won that first round, second round and Rage got the takedown this time he was not going to just let finish the round in this was he rocked Brookestone then finished him.

Result: Rage wins via tko 1:25 of the second round.

3rd fight was at 155lbs

Toghrul Asgarov 1-0-0 vs Chris "Acton" Cherry 0-2-0

This one was obvious from the start how it was going Asgarov wanted to take this one to the mat, but Cherry kept it standing in the clinch trying to land shot but most missing, Asgarov finally got the takedown from hear he landed some nice punches and tried a submission which he failed with the first attempt, but managed to pull of the only submission and win submission of the night.

Result: Asgarov wins via submission 3:26 of the first round.

4th fight was at 265

"Mad Jock" Shaun Prickett 1-2-0 vs "Magical" Frank Barbosa 0-0-0

Wow this one was over quick it was so one sided that it didn't even get out the first minuet, Barbosa come out for his debut like a crazy man cutting Prickett straight away and not even letting him regaining his barrings he finished him early on, sending a message out to everyone it may have been his first fight but he's not hear to mess about he means buisness.

5th fight was at 155lbs

Edu "El Tigre" Alvarez 1-0-0 vs Jouni Juoni 2-0-0

What a great fight between two undefeated fighters which went the distance, Alvarez got a takedown straight away from hear he tried hard to get a submission but was unsuccessful with all four attempts but he did win the round with the most work. First round goes to Alvarez, second round was exactly the same a grappling match in theory but this time it was a lot closer but Alvarez still managed to nick it. Third round was completely dominated by Alvarez after he got a takedown early and tried to get the submission but failed on each attempts but won the fight.

Result: Alvarez wins via decision

Now onto the main card

1st fight was at 205lbs

Tyler "Magnum" Tko 2-2-0 vs Owen Gaines 3-2-0

This one was another fight that was very one sided Gaines dominated the fight cutting Tkp early on, and then he carried on the bombardment with brilliant strikes, Tko looked a mess with blood everywhere after the cut got worse and worse before Gaines landed the big KO punch that finished Tko off.

Result: Gaines wins via KO punch 3:13 of the first round.

2nd fight was at 155lbs and was for the title and saw

Labed "Rage" Murazel 2-1-0 vs Sean Gilas 1-0-0

So the big fight of the night not the main event but the first 155lbs champion was crowned after a gruelling five round fight which was very close these two warriors left it all in the cage, the first round was a very close round with both guys looking confident on there feet until Gilas closed the distance and got the clinch, Gilas scores a lovely takedown and tried to land some strikes but was reversed and Murazel showed his class on the ground probably just nicking the first round, second round Murazel come out swinging but Gilas used good footwork to get out of danger and scored with a nice takedown, hear Gilas laid down some good GNP to finish that round on top, that makes it 1 round all the third round was absolutely dominated by Gilas he seemed to wake up after that first round, taken the fight into the clinch taking it down to the ground and cutting Murazel it looked like Murazels tank was running low, 2-1 to Gilas fourth round Gilas got the takedown but was reversed and after thinking Murazel was out of the fight he managed to bring it back in this round, he showed great heart in staying in the fight and trying to finish with submissions making it 2 all in rounds it's was all down to the wire the reason these two was fighting for the title because they are both champions, the last round Gilas dominated with both guys looking like death he managed to get three takedowns and impress the judges with some GNP to win him the 155lbs title. One thing is for sure with a close result like that it won't be the last time these two meet.

Result: Gilas wins via split decision

3rd fight was at 265lbs

Rocky Balboa Jr 5-2-0 vs Yoko "Yokozuna" Suna 3-1-0

So two big boys stepping into the cage and both with knockout power it was no wonder this one did not last that long, but this one did not go how if thought it would I no Jr has powerful hands but his moral wasn't full, but with both guys rushing out with combinations it wasn't going to take much to connect to finish the other, Suna got cut then dropped early on and Jr smelt blood and went for the kill, fair play to Suna to last as long as he did but Jr was relentless with the strikes hopefully his coach can see he has a real start there and take more care of him.

Result: Jr wins via KO punch 1:25 of the first round.

Co-main event is at 185lbs

John "The Imp" Altare 2-1-0 vs Victor Stoic 2-2-0

Another very quick fight this time down to two factors Altare being and animal in the clinch and Stoic coming into the fight with low moral and fitness, but Altare still finished in style taken the fight into his territory getting the clinch and working his opponent over with strikes, he cut Stoic the rocked him then finished the job finishing the fight in under 1 minuet great fight and great statement to other fighters.

Result: Altare win via tko punches 0:54 of the first round.

Main event is at 265lbs

Vladimir "The Impaler" Dracula 3-0-0 vs Marty "Tower" Stephensson 2-1-0

With these two warriors going head to head I didn't think this one would last that long, Stephensson cut Dracula early on but got taken down and Dracula tried to control the fight hear and get a submission but the ref said to much time wasting and stood the fight up, after a couple of nice quick shots Stephensson landed a nasty head kick dropping Dracula then waited for him to stand up he looked to rest then boom out of no where landed a knockout flying knee to finish the fight, wow what a way to win a fight could he be next in line for the title shot we will have to wait and see.

Result: Stephensson wins via KO flying knee 3:11 of the first round

Well we didn't think this event would be that entertaining with so many fighters having low moral, but that just made the other fighters step up their games and finish the fights nicely, we hope you enjoyed and will be with us next week for more great action.

• Upvote 1

PKFC 11 HANOLLA VS DARWIN

This promises to be a great event and is looking like it will sell the most tickets we have ever sold yet, hopefully the fighters will realise this and put on a great show for you all coming to see this great show.

So starting with the undercard

1st fight is at 185lbs

Ilya "Sillvercoin" Serebryakov 0-1-0 vs Savas "Blitz" Bulent 0-1-0

These two both loosing their debuts will want to get back to winning ways hear, Serebryakov lost to one of my good fighters on the upcoming show, while Bulent lost his pro debut on another org both losses were due to tko but both was against great opponents, the one certain thing in this fight is both guy will be going all out for war to try and secure that first victory of their professional career which will hopefully kick start them to better things.

2nd fight is at 155lbs

Josh "Jelly" Acton 0-2-0 vs Kirill Kirillov 1-1-0

This one could be a good fight with both guys needing to turn their records around but Acton has low fitness so he needs a rest from the gym, while Kirillov has low moral so he needs new clothing if both managers do this then maybe this will be the great fight it could be if not it could be very boring we will have to wait and see.

3rd fight is at 265lbs

Miikka Duudsoni 2-0-0 vs Cyrus "The Smoking Gun" Kendall 0-0-0

With both guys having boxing as their strong points you would think that this one will stay on the feet but you never no, Duudsoni has won both his fights via KO punches so we no he has some nasty hands but his opponent has better boxing but has not has a fight yet, Kendall will be making his pro debut and looking to start with a win this will be interesting to see how he overcomes the nerves and pressure.

4th fight is at 155lbs

Mark "The Kicker" Listenor 4-1-0 vs Jo "King" Wilson 1-1-0

Both guys made their org debuts on the 7th show so have had plenty of time to train and get ready for this one, Listenor has all 4 wins via tko/ko so we no he has nasty power he won KO of the night on his org debut winning with a head kick KO, Wilson has a tko of his own but his debut was against one of my best grapplers who beat him on decision, but with his amazing boxing I think we could be in for a stand up battle hear and we all no that the crowd likes nothing more than seeing people go toe to toe.

5th fight is at 170lbs

Bryan Mills 5-0-0 vs "The Brazilian Phenom" Antonio Leo 1-2-0

Wow Mills don't understand what loosing means he's on a 5 fight win streak with 4 of them wins coming via submission, Leo on the other hand has had two tough fights in the org loosing both, but he does hold a brown belt and claimed to be the best grappler in the division the only problem is he has been dropped by his coach, that's a great shame as this fight is going to be a battle of the grapplers this is were you see pure technique come into play when you have such great grapplers fighting one another.

Onto the main card now

1st fight is at 205lbs

Petr Shustov 0-1-0 vs Jarko "Predator" Vatanen 5-0-0

Wow looking at the losses / wins this looks very one sided but both these guys have brilliant skills, Shustov lost his org debut to a great fighter who is headlining the card tonight so there is no shame in that loss, not only that he has got an outstanding opponent which means him winning will fly him up the table, Vatanen has 5 wins all by way of tko/ko and he won Ko of the night in his debut to the org, not only this but he has a great team behind him and a great manager he may be the favourite to win this one but we may be in for a big shock.

2nd fight is at 170lbs

Petri "Viking" Granlund 5-0-0 vs Joey "Big Tots" Calzone 2-1-0

Both guys have made their org debuts but both had different outcomes Granlund won how he seems to always win via KO, while Calzone lost via a decision but he does have two wins via tko so does have good power in his hands, both guys strong points are there wonderful boxing so hopefully they will please the crowed with a stand up battle with the best boxer coming out the victor, another little thing Granlund is another one of those fighters from the team that seems to be dominating most of the weight divisions, I don't no what his coach is doing but he is defiantly doing something right.

3rd fight is at 155lbs

Lorne Malvo 4-1-0 vs Christopher Lee 4-2-0

I no keep saying this about the 155lbs division being new so we haven't had the real fighter come threw yet, but I believe that we have two of the strongest 155lbs fighter hear and I don't think what ever the outcome these two will probably meet again, both have potential to be champions and could get the title shot if they win this fight which I'm sure they will happy about I really can't wait to see this one and see how it pans out.

Co-main event is at 170lbs

Arto "Stoneface" Blomsten 4-1-0 vs Konsta "Sandman" Peskov 1-0-0

Dam another great fight lined up hear we have two really strong wrestlers both have already had fights in the org as well Blomsten has had two winning both via submission looking to make it a third in a row, while Peskov won via decision but he seems to have the same clothes from the fight on I wonder if his manager will change them, it will regain his moral and make this fight a worth co-main event and another fight that I'm really looking forward to.

Main event of the evening is at 205lbs

Jutta "Spike" Hanolla 5-0-0 vs "The Natural Selector" Charles Darwin 3-0-0

What a great main event we have for you both guys undefeated and have proved them selfs in the org, Hanolla has got all 5 of his wins via KO with a punch showing he has insane punching power, While Darwin has 2 wins in the org via tko, so we should be in for an all out brawl between to great fighters, Hanolla has a few of his team mates on the card to so I'm sure they all helped each other in their training camp and will be looking to take home a lot of victories.

Well I hope you enjoy the show we have ready for you it looks like it is going to be a great show probably selling the most tickets we have sold and hopefully being the most successful card yet.

charles darwin was caught by a journalist in the library of st.petes university for biology. While reading threw some papers he had a few minutes for an interview.

R: Hello charles. Thats an unusual environment to prepare for a fight. Has this any deeper sence?

C: No hahaha, i'm just having a break from the hard training for my fight against mr. Hanolla.

R: We thought you were searching for a masterplan in maybe on of your books?

C: No no, books and papers wont help me in this fight. But they help me to get my head free

R: So how did you prepare yourself? Do you tell us a little bit about your strategy for the fight or is it a secret?

C: Of course its a secret. Well an open secret. You dont have to be a prophet to tell what my strategy will look like.

R: How do you mean that?

C: Both Jutta and me are strikers. I think Jutta is the better boxer. His punches are quick and hard and he is a very technical fighter. I am more the dirty-boxer. I like to get close to my opponent and deal some short punches. So at the distance he might have an advantage but when i can get close to him it will be my fight.

R: So you are going to make it a clinch-war?

C: Yes, i think thats the only way i have a chance against him.

R: Arent you afraid that Jutta and his crew might read this interview and adapt theyr game-plane to your strategy.

C: Hmm, i dont think that im that interesting, so most likely they wont even read it :D But even if they do its nothing new for them. As i've said, you dont have to be a prophet to know what my strength is. Im sure Jutta has improved his clinchwork for the fight but so did i. Lets see if my training was enough. It will definitly be my biggest fight so far.

R: Yes, it will be a big fight. We cant wait to see it. Good luch charles and thanks for your time.

C: thanks too, and dont forget to buy one of my books

On his post-fight interview charles was asked some questions but couldn't answer because of his swallen face. But he wrote down something on a paper.

Here is what he had to say... ah write

<<<morphine please>>>

• Upvote 2

PKFC 11 HANOLLA VS DARWIN REVIEW wow I knew this was going to be a good event but I didn't think it was going to do this it sold out the 1000 capacity arena but it also is the best rated event we have had to day a great event.

So starting with the undercard

1st fight was at 185lbs

Ilya "Sillvercoin" Serebryakov 0-1-0 vs Savas "Blitz" Bulent 0-1-0

These two really had to go all out both not had a win in their professional career yet, and that's exactly what they did it was a great stand up battle both guys attacking with Serebryakov getting cut early on, and that made Bulent come forward more maybe making a little rash decision as he got caught with more shots this way, but Bulent managed to get the cut opened even more before shooting for a takedown he tried for the submission but could not get it, however Serebryakov probably landed the nicer shot ls just winning the first round, the second round another great sand up battle with Serebryakov doing the damage early on rocking Bulent then knocking him down, but instead of finishing the fight he let Bulent stand back up this would be his biggest mistake as Bulent managed to open that cut open more then being knocked down and finishing Serebryakov, great fight to start the show two great fighters

Result: Bulent wins via tko 2:55 of the second round

2nd fight was at 155lbs

Josh "Jelly" Acton 0-2-0 vs Kirill Kirillov 1-1-0

This was obvious from the start that Kirillov wanted this one down to the ground and he got the fight there early on, he showed some great GNP and also looked for the submission but not able to get it but he dominated the first round. Second round was exactly the same Acton just couldn't keep the action on the feet he got put on his back and couldn't get up, Kirillov tried more submissions this time but couldn't get them but managed to dominate that round too. Third round again the same as the others dominated by the takedowns GNP and submissions from Kirillov great action from Kirillov Acton just couldn't get his game plan off.

Result: Kirillov wins via decision

3rd fight was at 265lbs

Miikka Duudsoni 2-0-0 vs Cyrus "The Smoking Gun" Kendall 0-0-0

Two guys with 0 losses it could only be a great fight but Kendall making his debut come out like a mad man, cutting Duudsoni straight away then punching threw him like a train knocking him down and finishing him, not only getting the quickest fight of the night but won KO of the night and really deserved it even tho it was his debut he showed that he has true class as a fighter.

Result: Kendall wins via tko 0:25 of the first round

4th fight was at 155lbs

Mark "The Kicker" Listenor 4-1-0 vs Jo "King" Wilson 1-1-0

Listenor with 4 wins looked the favourite in this one but he seemed to not no what he wanted, he took the fight into the clinch then broke the clinch time and time again before Wilson landed a nasty shot knocking Listenor down rocking him, Wilson jumped on him trying to finish he tried for a submission but couldn't get it and it was too late the round ended but it was enough to win him the round. Second round Listenor did the same but was getting caught by Wilson towards the end Wilson dropped Listenor and cut him but could not finish the fight again but probably won the second too. Third round the same as the others Listenor had some horrible tactics in this fight and towards the end paid for it when Wilson knocked him out.

Result: Wilson wins via KO 3:08 of he third round

5th fight was at 170lbs

Bryan Mills 5-0-0 vs "The Brazilian Phenom" Antonio Leo 1-2-0

Well this one did not go to plan I thought that Mills had this fight in the bag with his record being undefeated in 5 and Leo loosing his manager before this fight, but after Leo got the take down they both fought frantically to get the submission both guys had good defensive grappling but it was just a matter of time before Mills got caught with a submission.

Result: Leo win via submission RNC 3:39 of the first round

Onto the main card now

1st fight was at 205lbs

Petr Shustov 0-1-0 vs Jarko "Predator" Vatanen 5-0-0

Well this fight I thought would be a good fight but it was great Shustov took the fight straight into the clinch and looked very confutable hear landing some brilliant shots, not only that Vatanen couldn't break the clinch so Shustov dominated the first round. Second round Shustov tried to get it back into the clinch but Vatanen managed to keep it at distance landing nice shots, Shustov managed to get the fight into the clinch and land some nice shots but he couldn't take that round making it 1 all making the third round all to play for. Third round Shustov couldn't get the clinch at all and Vatanen made the most of this picking him off with shots and winning the final round and the fight, that puts him to 6-0-0 now that is a nice record.

Result: Vatanen wins via decision

2nd fight was at 170lbs

Petri "Viking" Granlund 5-0-0 vs Joey "Big Tots" Calzone 2-1-0

Calzone was the one attacking from the start of this one trying to prove himself in the org landing some nice shots, while Granlund just wanted to take it into the clinch when this failed he took some shots for trouble, but as soon as he managed to get it into the clinch he showed why he wanted it hear landing some nasty shots and even rocking his opponent, he did not finish the fight but he did wear his opponent down beating him up in the clinch, he dominated that first round the second Granlund took the fight straight into the clinch and this time he was making sure he finished it with a nice uppercut then carried on the strikes until the ref stopped the fight.

Result: Granlund win via tko 1:58 of the second round

3rd fight was at 155lbs

Lorne Malvo 4-1-0 vs Christopher Lee 4-2-0

I knew this fight would be close but I didn't think it would be this close a brilliant stand up battle between two good guys, they both threw their fair share of strikes punches and kicks but it was a very very close first round but Lee probably just got that first round. Second round was very much the same both guys keeping it on the feet neither of them wanted to go to the ground but this time Malvo took it into the clinch and landed some nice strikes maybe stealing that round. Third round another very very close round with both guys keeping it on the feet not even going into the clinch once this time, great action from both guys this fight was that close even the judges did not agree with each other that just shows you how close it was and shows these two will probably meet again soon.

Co-main event was at 170lbs

Arto "Stoneface" Blomsten 4-1-0 vs Konsta "Sandman" Peskov 1-0-0

Blomsten started off landing some nice strikes even tho all his wins have been threw submission he looked quite solid on his feet, he managed to stop the takedowns at first but Peskov was relentless and managed to get the takedown in the end, but from hear Blomsten snuck out the back and showed why all his wins have come via submission winning via RNC after 2 failed attempts he got it 3rd time lucky.

Result: Blomsten wins via submission RNC 1:45 of the first round

Main event of the evening was at 205lbs

Jutta "Spike" Hanolla 5-0-0 vs "The Natural Selector" Charles Darwin 3-0-0

These two undefeated fighters was guarantied to put on a great show and that was exactly what they did with some great stand up both guys throwing great shots, Hanolla decided to take this one into the clinch from hear he wore his opponent down with some nice shots in the clinch, while Darwin tried to escape when he finally did Hanolla landed a nasty over hand right rocking Darwin but he didn't finish their he faked a kick and landed a superman punch knocking Darwin clean out.

Result: Hanolla wins via KO superman punch 3:58 of the first round

We thank you all for coming and making it our biggest sale and best rated event that we have done yet, we hope you enjoyed it and will come back and join us next time now we have more fighters we will be having a mid week event next month so keep that in your diaries and make sure you join us then.

• Upvote 1

team jursllla got 4 wins in this event and it was party on the airplane back to london all the way. When they landed they where forced to run the mile and do 200 push ups before going home. The coach explained they gotta prepare for the next fight.

Hanolla looks like a real killed with nice instincts for finishing of opponents.

• Upvote 1

PKFC 12 KORETANOV VS RIJN after the last two great events with high ticket sales this event looks to sell a little less, but that won't mean anything with the event as we have some great fighters fighting on this card.

1st fight is at 155lbs

Mishiev Ismailov 0-0-0 vs Dominik Dudek 0-2-0

Ismailov making his pro and org debut will be looking to make start off with a win he faces Dudek who made his org debut in his last fight he was knocked out with a head kick, Dudek could be a good fight all he needs to do is sort his moral out and he could put up a good fight hear, but if he leaves his moral how it is Ismailov will be able to try a few things out in his debut and not worry about be caught making his start to the pro leagues a good one.

2nd fight is at 155lbs

Carter "Madman" Madison 2-2-0 vs Jake Roxas 1-0-0

Madison lost his org debut by decision so it wasn't to bad he just has one problem that is his moral, he needs to sort that out soon as he is fighting a very tough opponent in Roxas who is another fighter in the org with a strong team behind him, Roxas is making his debut to the org but one of his partners is the champion in this weight class so he will have a great training partner to help get him ready for this big fight.

3rd fight is at 170lbs

Kazim "Bantha" Bahour 0-0-0 vs Ronny James Dio 1-1-0

Hear we have two young fighters looking to make their mark on the org Bahour is making his pro and org debut so it will be interesting to see how he reacts to his first fight, while Dio won his first fight in the org via decision both of these guys are looking strong with good skills, they also have good managers that have taken care of them they both have good moral and good fitness this will allow for a great fair fight and hopefully and entertaining one.

4th fight is at 170lbs

Hector "Hercules" Harris 2-2-0 vs Malcolm "X" Little 1-1-0

These two have exactly the same record in the org they both have two fights in the they both won there first fights but lost their second, but coming from a loss to win really shows the men from the boys Harris with a really experienced manager has full moral and good for fitness, while on the other hand Little has lost and never got his moral back it's like his manager has given up on him he defiantly needs to get his stuff together, Harris is one tough guy that shouldn't be taken lightly you should be fighting him when your at your best.

5th fight is at 265lbs

Ed "The Knife" Rollack 2-1-0 vs Chris "Smith" Junior 2-0-0

These two both made their org debuts in their last fight and both come out with a win, Rollack won via tko while my guy Junior won via submission we have two strong fighters at this weight class, and this is going to be a great fight both guys have good moral and good fitness and they are both young, either one of these guys could be in for the title fight if they win this one, so that will also drive them to do as good as they can but the heavyweight division does have some very tough opponent to come up against so it will all depend on other results to, but this one will be a cracking fight.

Now onto the main card

1st fight is at 185lbs

Robin "The Razz" Pratley 2-2-0 vs Hugo "Boss" Smith 4-3-0

These two are no strangers to the org Pratley has had 3 fights now winning only one but he has had to fight some tough opponents, while my guy Smith has won both of his two fights in the org after starting his career with 3 losses 0 wins, my guy Smith has made a crazy come back and won his last 4 looking to make it his 5th win in a row, but Pratley is a tough opponent and will want to get back to winning ways and prove that he is a force to reckoned with in the org, the win from this fight will set the fighter high up the ladder for the title shot and will be and interesting fight.

2nd fight is at 185lbs

Mark Gilas 2-0-1 vs Harley "The Kansas Reaper" Bailey 5-5-0

This is going to be a great fight with two people with great potential Gilas won his debut to the org with an impressive victory over a strong opponent, while Bailey was hear from the start of the org loosing his debut to one of my strongest guys, but since then he has won his last two in the org in impressive fashion even winning KO of the night in his last time out, these two fighters defiantly could be champions in the future and will be no doubt a fight a contender for fighter of the night.

3rd fight is at 155lbs

Sabed "Bad Ass" Azbuhlev 2-2-0 vs Max Campos 3-1-0

These two great fighters have the same strong point their grappling both are submission artist but they both have losses via submission, this may show that they may have good submissions but how is their defence when it comes to grappling? My guy Campos has been training hard for this one but thier is no doubt that his opponent Azbuhlev would have been doing the same, Azbuhlev will be making his debut in the org and no doubt want to make it an interesting fight, while Campos won his debut to the org with a good win via decision he just couldn't finish his last opponent.

Co-main event is at 205lbs

Makoy Gilas 3-0-0 vs Jared "Da Bomb" Nuke 5-1-0

Dam now this has great reason to be the co-main event these guys are animals, both winning their first two fights in the org one will have to lose in the org for the first time, Gilas showing that he has more than just one skill winning all 3 of his fights in different ways showing he is a great all around fighter, Nuke on the other hand favours the tko/ko putting fear into his opponents with his power, again these two are another two fighters that winning these fights will bring them ever closer to that title fight and showing they are top in the org.

Main event is at 185lbs

Andrei "The Assassin " Koretanov 3-2-0 vs Rembrandt "Chiaroscuro" Van Rijn 3-0-0

These two are two of the older fighters in the org but do not let the younger fighters step on their toes, these two will put on a show and show why they have had the opportunity to headline the PKFC 12, Koretanov won his debut in the org but wasn't so lucky in his last time out in the org, while Rijn won both of his fights in the org remaining undefeated and making one step closer to the title belt, it's good to see the older fighters still showing the younger once how it's done.

This is going to be a great event and I cannot wait for this event, their are some great bouts and a lot of fighters that have potential to be champions after this event it will see many fighters fly up the rankings to get that title shot they all want.

PKFC 12 KORETANOV VS RIJN wow another sell out at this event that's two events fully sold out in a row now and it was also our second best rated event of the org history, with some great fights and great fighters showing their class.

1st fight is was 155lbs

Mishiev Ismailov 0-0-0 vs Dominik Dudek 0-2-0

Ismailov making his pro debut wasted no time in impressing the crown and showing the org that he belongs hear he come out looking for a takedown, but when he failed that he threw a nasty combo dropping Dudek, rocking him and cutting him, Ismailov then took the fight into the clinch and finished Dudek off with strikes on the inside. Great debut and a well deserved winner for KO of the night.

Result: Ismailov wins via tko 0:43 of the first round.

2nd fight is was155lbs

Carter "Madman" Madison 2-2-0 vs Jake Roxas 1-0-0

This one started with stand up but both guys couldn't find their bearings so Roxas decided to take this one to the mat, from hear he started landing a few shots but wasn't really busy enough so the ref stood the fight up and Roxas took it straight down again, but this time he worked the shots in a little more and ended the round on top dominating that round. Second round Roxas got another takedown early on but when he threw and off balance shot Madison got the reversal but couldn't do anything so the ref stood the fight back up, again Roxas took it down this time the GNP was relentless rocking Madison then finishing him.

Result: Roxas win via tko 4:36 of the second round

3rd fight was at 170lbs

Kazim "Bantha" Bahour 0-0-0 vs Ronny James Dio 1-1-0

Bahour another debut fighter showing that he wanted the fight in the clinch at all cost but Dio did manage to break the clinch and pick Bahour off with some nice shots, Bahour changed tactics and got the takedown but didn't do enough so was stood back up where Dio started picking him off with shots again finishing the round strong and overall dominating the first round. Second round Dio landed some nasty strikes early on rocking Bahour and knocking him clean out with a right hand beautiful striking, that puts Dio to 2-0-0 in the org he is really showing his class now.

Result: Dio wins via KO punch 0:22 of the second round.

4th fight was at 170lbs

Hector "Hercules" Harris 2-2-0 vs Malcolm "X" Little 1-1-0

Ok then two guys that have fought in the org before but Harris looked like the nerves got to him in the first round or maybe it was some crazy tactics, he took the fight into the clinch landed some shots then pushed off and again and again but it worked for him as he dominated the first round. Second round he calmed down and took the fight into the clinch and kept it hear this time landing some nice shots on the inside, and again he dominated that round. Third round after some stand up Harries took the fight into the clinch showing his class and pure dominance in this fight a really deserved win with all rounds and judges going his way.

Result: Harris wins via decision

5th fight was at 265lbs

Ed "The Knife" Rollack 2-1-0 vs Chris "Smith" Junior 2-0-0

Great start to the fight with some nice shots then Rollack decided to go into the clinch then get out of it and do the same a few times before scoring a nice takedown, from hear he went submission crazy trying 4 times before the round ended not managing to finish but dominate the first round. Second round Rollack took the fight into the clinch where Junior scored with a lovely knee to the head cutting Rollack it looked as if Junior was stronger in the clinch landing good shots, so Rollack broke the clinch and got a good takedown but It turned into a grappling match with three reversals in the last minuet of the round, however Junior won the second so it was all down to the last round. Rollack showed his class in this round getting a takedown managing to break the clinch and keep the fight at striking distance, really putting on a class show with his hands giving Junior a lesson in boxing, so after a great fight Rollack wins and steps one step closer to the title shot.

Result: Rollack wins via decision

Now onto the main card

1st fight was at 185lbs

Robin "The Razz" Pratley 2-2-0 vs Hugo "Boss" Smith 4-3-0

Smith got the takedown early on in this fight and looked for a submission straight away but Pratley showed good defence, so smith decided to GNP instead landing some nice shots maybe he was trying to tire his opponent down a little as he tried for another submission, but good defence by Pratley again this time smith got mount and was landing some good shots, Pratley tried sitting up but got caught with the choke.

Result: smith wins via submission guillotine 3:58 of the first round

2nd fight was at 185lbs

Mark Gilas 2-0-1 vs Harley "The Kansas Reaper" Bailey 5-5-0

Wow the more experienced guy come flying out with shots and went straight into the clinch, but from hear Gilas seemed to be do the better with strikes on the inside and got a takedown, from hear it was always going to be an early night Gilas has some nasty GNP landing with a lot of shots he rocked Bailey, and carried on the carnage with nasty shots give Bailey no choice but to tap due to strikes.

Result: Gilas wins via submission due to strikes

3rd fight was at 155lbs

Sabed "Bad Ass" Azbuhlev 2-2-0 vs Max Campos 3-1-0

Campos got the takedown early on in this fight but was soon reversed by Azbuhlev from hear Campos tried 4 submissions before getting a reversal and ending back on top, he landed some nice GNP and worked his way up to mount where he landed some more nice shots and he finished the round hear dominating, winning him the first. Second round was the same with Campos getting an early takedown this time Azbuhlev worked from his back and tried a few submissions, in the end Campos ended on top landing the GNP winning him the second round too. Third round Azbuhlev woke up and come alive throwing some nice shots on the feet and getting back up after he got taken down, if only he could have fought like this the hole fight he would have had a better outcome he won that last round easy.

Result: Campos wins via decision

Co-main event was at 205lbs

Makoy Gilas 3-0-0 vs Jared "Da Bomb" Nuke 5-1-0

Gilas like a lot of his team mates come out with a takedown straight away, but unlike the other finishing with GNP he threw some nice shot but was setting up for submissions, with 4 failed attempts in the first round he finished the round landing some nice shots he dominated that first round easy. Second round same tactics from Gilas he got the takedown and chipped away with submission after submission and after 4 failed attempts he finally got it with the 5th attempt.

Result: Gilas wins via submission Americana

Main event was at 185lbs

Andrei "The Assassin " Koretanov 3-2-0 vs Rembrandt "Chiaroscuro" Van Rijn 3-0-0

This was a great fight worthy of main event all day long, Rijn come out swinging landing some nice shots but also missing a lot, Koretanov was looking to take this one down but couldn't quite get it until the last minuet of the round so it was too late to do any real damage, Rijn won the first easy. Second round was more of the same Rijn coming forward with nice shots while Koretanov was looking to get the takedown but was unable the hole round loosing him the second round too. Third round and Rijn stuck to his guns coming forward Koretanov could only take so much and with a hard fight he had just been chipped away at too much, and Rijn managed to put him away half way threw the last round.

Result: Rijn wins via tko 2:32 of the last round.

Another successful event and another one fully sold out if this keeps up we will have to move to a bigger venue and progress to the next step and next challenge, all that is for certain at the moment is that the level of competition in this org is outstanding.

• Upvote 1

PKFC 13 SLAVONSKY VS VAUGHAN after two great events we will be hoping to make it three great events in a row.

1st fight is at 170lbs

Bob "Crazy" Acton 3-2-0 vs "Web-Slinger" Spider Man 1-3-0

We have two guys that are no strangers to the org Acton lost his debut to the org but will be looking to turn it around, he faces a strong opponent who won his debut to the org but has not had much luck from then, he lost his last two in a row but it was against tough opponents, this will be an interesting undercard fight and a great way to start the event.

2nd fight is at 170lbs

Mika Nyrkki 1-1-0 vs Bambang "Ular" Jdey 0-1-0

Two young fighters trying to find their feet in their career and the org, Nyrkki lost his pro debut then won his last fight but is new to the org so will be looking to make a positive start, Jdey made his pro debut and his org debut but didn't manage to win loosing to a strong opponent but he does hold a brown belt and is only 18, he could still prove to be dangerous and a threat in the org all both need to do is make sure their moral is up before the fight to make sure they have best chance of winning.

3rd fight is at 185lbs

Marko Akvilla 0-0-0 vs Mika Salama

These two making their org debuts will want to get off with a bang Akvilla has some great skills, the only thing wrong is he has not tested his hidden skills so could have good skill but yet the mind of a looser, Salama is no stranger to loosing as he has lost both his fights hopefully this will make him hungry to win this one, Salama has only one problem his moral is dropping his manager needs to tend to that and make sure he goes into this fight with top skill.

4th fight is at 205lbs

Fedor "Molot" Emelyanenko 4-8-0 vs Danny Darkside 1-0-0

Emelyanenko is no stranger to the org having had 3 fights with 2 losses he finally got a win in his last fight, but he never has moral as his manager doesn't take care of him, he will not win this one he faces a tough opponent and he won't be asked back to the org as we only want the finest fighters, not taking anything away from Darkside he has some quality skills and won his pro debut, he is looking a strong prospect for the org and with a win hear in the org he could climb up ranks and face bigger prospects.

5th fight is at 170lbs

Niko Jomo 3-4-0 vs Tuco "Booyaa" Salamanca 1-1-0

Both similar guys they have losses in the org Salamanca lost to one of the strongest guys in the org so should not be disheartened from that, Jomo won his last fight in the org so will want to keep that going, not only that if he wins this he could see himself to the main card what every fighter wants, a step closer to proving them selfs in the org their is just one problem both guys need to improve their moral otherwise it will be a boring fight.

Onto the Main card

1st fight is at 170lbs

Markov Petrenko 3-0-0 vs Saif Rasheed 1-0-0

Two undefeated fighters going toe to toe one will have to face defeat for the first time, both have good moral and fitness so it should be a great fight, Petrenko is making his debut to the org but already has 3 wins via submission, Rasheed made a good start to his debut and and org debut with a nice tko victory, both guys have potential to do well and it will be interesting to see where both fighters go from hear, both fighters are older so need to make the most of the fighting scene while they can.

2nd fight is at 265lbs

Jo Adeyemi 4-1-0 vs "Buffalo" Soul Jah 7-0-0

Wow what a fight this is going to be two warriors with a combined 9 tko/ko victories between them, Adeyemi lost his last bout which was his only loss via submission but that was against a monster of a fighter, which he could have easily won while Jah has made an impressive start to his org career winning both his fights via tko/ko and showing that he is a true fighter and deserves to be at the top, these two right hear are a great example of what I this org is looking for true class and skill.

3rd fight is at 185lbs

Sugar "Ray" Jones 2-2-0 vs Mike "The Swine" Sioldster 3-1-0

These two had completely different starts to the org with Jones loosing his debut which to the org but it was for the title and lost to a very strong opponent, while Sioldster won his debut against probably the strongest fighter in the weight class which I have given the title shot too, I know I shouldn't have my mistake but Sioldster will get another chance to prove himself in the org and climb the rankings a little more, or Jones could spoil the party and put himself up the ladder it will however be a great fight undoubtably.

Co-main event is at 170lbs

"Your Funeral" Carney Duffy 3-2-0 vs Viggo "Polar Bear" Heitannan 3-1-0

These two both won their org debuts and both would rather stay standing, Duffy won against a fighter that has had experience in the org and had one hell of a fight on his hand finally finishing it in the last round by tko, while Heitannan won his debut against one of the strongest opponents in the weight class managing to beat him via decision, but he is now under new management so it will be interesting to see how he get on now, but whoever wins this one will be one step closer to that title shot and being champion.

Main event is at 170lbs

Juri "King" Slavonsky 3-0-0 vs Jamie Vaughan 3-1-0

Hear we have an undefeated Slavonsky who has two wins in the org already with one getting submission of the night, but it's well known where he likes to fight as all three of his wins have been from submission, Vaughan one of my guys has had three in the org loosing his first but winning the last two, both guys prefer the ground game so it could turn into a grappling competition hopefully it won't be boring and they won't just lay and pray, either way it is my guys last fight in the org I am taking my guys out to make it more interesting and open the org up a little.

I hope you all come along and show your support for the guys fighting tonight it should be another great night and a event we hope to see you all there showing your support.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w39.jpg

Viggo "Polar Bear" Heitannan

"Carney Duffy, you have proven that, given the opportunity, your punching power can end a fight in a moments notice. Time will tell if you're able to connect cleanly and test my ability to take your power and continue fighting. Mr. Styles believes in my ability and more importantly, I believe in my ability. Your kicks are dangerous so I must be wary, but underestimate me and that may prove to be your undoing. This will be a tough test but to be the best, one must overcome tough warriors. I'll see you in the cage of judgment soon."

"Carney Duffy, you have proven that, given the opportunity, your punching power can end a fight in a moments notice. Time will tell if you're able to connect cleanly and test my ability to take your power and continue fighting. Mr. Styles believes in my ability and more importantly, I believe in my ability. Your kicks are dangerous so I must be wary, but underestimate me and that may prove to be your undoing. This will be a tough test but to be the best, one must overcome tough warriors. I'll see you in the cage of judgment soon."

Carney Duffy: Viggo, i think you are great challenge and proved in your last match that youre elusive and tough.

I expect match to be 3 rounds of brawl, because that granite chin of yours. Still good luck, but i hope i can grab a victory!

PKFC 13 SLAVONSKY VS VAUGHAN brilliant event again not the best rated event we have had yet but it was still good, and we managed to fill all the 1000 seats.

1st fight was at 170lbs

Bob "Crazy" Acton 3-2-0 vs "Web-Slinger" Spider Man 1-3-0

Acton come out to this one looking for a takedown but Man showed good takedown defence and landed some nice counter strikes, Man really showed some good kick and punches but as soon as Acton managed to get that takedown, it was obvious why he wanted to get the fight to the ground with his first submission attempt he managed to pull it off.

Result: Acton wins via submission arm triangle 3:55 of the first round.

2nd fight was at 170lbs

Mika Nyrkki 1-1-0 vs Bambang "Ular" Jdey 0-1-0

Wow this one was over quick Nyrkki come out swinging but not just head hunting, he threw body shots and combo's showing his great class in stand up, Jdey looked like a lost kid waiting for a miracle to happen but instead his chin gave way and he got rocked then knocked out with a nasty superman punch.

Result: Nyrkki wins via KO 1:31 of the first round

3rd fight was at 185lbs

Marko Akvilla 0-0-0 vs Mika Salama 0-2-0

Akvilla come out with one thing in mind he wanted to take this to the floor, and showed why he wanted it hear landing some nice shots cutting and wearing Salama down, he tried for the submission attempt but could not get it, Akvilla dominated that first round taking it easy. Second round Akvilla stuck to his guns and with his brilliant takedowns managed to take the fight down again and wear his man down but fair play to Salama he wasn't staying down even know he lost the second round. Third round and again the same as the first two rounds Akvilla dominated the third round showing that he is a great warrior, he maybe needs to work on his strength to try Finnish the fights in the future but a brilliant debut fight none the less.

Result: Akvilla wins via decision

4th fight was at 205lbs

Fedor "Molot" Emelyanenko 4-8-0 vs Danny Darkside 1-0-0

This one was always going to be one sided and I thought it would have been finished before it was but fair play to Emelyanenko, Darkside used him as a punch bad and dropped and rocked him early in the first with a nasty head kick, the rest of the round Darkside landed what he wanted to land dominating the first round. Second round more picking off from Darkside with some lovely kick to the legs and head, it was only a matter of time before Darkside rocked Emelyanenko but still didn't finish him, but he finally got the KO with a nasty head kick.

Result: Darkside wins via KO head kick 2:55 of the second round.

5th fight was at 170lbs

Niko Jomo 3-4-0 vs Tuco "Booyaa" Salamanca 1-1-0

Submission of the night come early in the fight and was from Jomo he got the early takedown, then both guys was looking for the submission failing with quite a few attempts but it was only a matter of time before Salamanca was tapping out, due to an armbar.

Result: Jomo wins via submission armbar 1:57 of the first round.

Onto the Main card

1st fight was at 170lbs

Markov Petrenko 3-0-0 vs Saif Rasheed 1-0-0

Wow the first round Petrenko got the takedown early on then the fight went into a complete grappling match, with both guys going crazy for submissions but both guys must have good defence as neither of them could get it, Rasheed tried the most submissions winning him the first round. Second round and Petrenko managed to get another takedown but this time Rasheed stood up, then took Petrenko down their was one thing for certain it was all about the floor game in this fight but Rasheed was getting the better of that winning him the second round too. Third round come with no surprise then as Rasheed got the takedown and dominated the last round, it was a great competition between two great grapplers but Rasheed come out on top this time.

Result: Rasheed wins via decision

2nd fight was at 265lbs

Jo Adeyemi 4-1-0 vs "Buffalo" Soul Jah 7-0-0

Now this was a fight we had all been waiting for the great KO artists going toe to toe with each other it was only going to end one way, Both fighters come out swinging with some lovely shots, but it was Jah landing the cleaner shots cutting Adeyemi early on Jah took the fight to the clinch to show he could win the clinch game too, Jah managed to land a nasty head kick knocking Adeyemi down and rocking him but it was too late the round ended with Jah dominating that first round. Second round Jah took the fight into the clinch and landed some nasty shots on the inside and when he let go he finished the fight in style with a nice head kick, this could be the future champion right hear with an amazing record of 8-0-0 wow that's a record to be proud of.

Result: Jah win via KO due to a head kick 0:55 of the second round.

3rd fight was at 185lbs

Sugar "Ray" Jones 2-2-0 vs Mike "The Swine" Sioldster 3-1-0

Well I admitted that I have given the title shot to the wrong fighter after giving it to Gilas who Sioldster actually beat, so if anyone should be getting that shot it should be him but I can't go back so we will have to look forward, but Sioldster come out to prove that he is a great fight taken the fight into the clinch at ever chance he could and bullied Jones hear, he completely dominated the first round with his clinch work. Second round Sioldster took the fight out of the clinch this time landing some nice shots cutting Jones, after this he carried on the nice shots finally rocking Jones and then finishing things, he's just prove that he should be at the top for the title shot we will just have to see how the title fight goes.

Result: Sioldster wins via tko strikes 2:34 of the second round.

Co-main event was at 170lbs

"Your Funeral" Carney Duffy 3-2-0 vs Viggo "Polar Bear" Heitannan 3-1-0

Now this one fighter confuses me he's always the underdog but seems to be beating everyone, Heitannan he may not have the same skill level but seems to find his heart and beat the other fighters, this fight he dominated the first round landing single shots in and out, he made Duffy miss his shots then land his own he looked like a seasoned pro, the second round Duffy tried hard to bring it back and did better than the first round, but he couldn't connect with the shots maybe he should try do less power and more accuracy with his shots, third round was more of the same Heitannan was amazing with his footwork in and out using nice short sharpe shots, he just out classes his opponent to win this fight.

Result: Heitannan wins via decision

Main event was at 170lbs

Juri "King" Slavonsky 3-0-0 vs Jamie Vaughan 3-1-0

Vaughan having his last fight in the org wanted to go out with a bang, Slavonsky got a takedown early but Vaughan managed to get a reversal and move his way up landing some nice GNP, scoring points and wearing his opponent down and winning the first round. Second round this round was more of a grappling match, Vaughan got the takedown and was looking for strikes and submissions but Slavonsky managed to get a reversal, but was soon reversed himself Vaughan managed to take this round too with more work rating, third round and Vaughan started showing some class on his feet in and out landing two shots dropping Slavonsky, then jumping in with a nasty shot knocking Slavonsky out and giving him his first loss.

Result: Vaughan wins via KO punch 0:53 of the third round.

Another great event and we are proud that we filled the arena, I'm really looking forward to the next event we have 4 titles on the line 3 people defending their title for the first time and a 170lbs champion will be crowned.

• Upvote 1

"Carney, that was a tougher fight than people may give credit for, and I'm fortunate to have avoided your dangerous knockout power. I look forward to future battles against you because you have a great deal of potential and I have no doubt you'll be a force to be reckoned for quite some time. Petri "Viking" Granlund, you're my next difficult test and you have proven to be another fighter who finishes fights with his punching power. You have yet to be defeated and what's even more in your favor is your current manager is my former manager. Mr. Styles and I have great respect for Mr. Jursilla and I'm grateful for all he did for my career.

His decision to release me was strictly business and I hold no grudge against him. Now that I'm with Mr. Styles' management, it's my desire and job to find a way to defeat you Petri. You're an excellent fighter but I enjoy tough challenges. I very much look forward to our battle and I have no doubt you do as well. I wish you the best of luck and I'll see you in the cage in a few weeks."

PKFC NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS! So hear we are the biggest event to date and one we have all been waiting for with four titles on the line can the champions defend their titles or will we see new champions arise.

1st fight is at 265lbs

"Mad Jock" Shaun Prickett 1-3-0 vs Clete Purcell 2-1-0

Prickett is in real need to try and turn is record around, the only problem is he does not have full moral and he is facing a nasty opponent in Purcell, Purcell making his org debut started his career in a QFC tournament and didn't do to bad, he won his first two but lost his third one and hasn't thought since, he will be looking to get back to winning ways and has a really good opportunity against an opponent with low moral and a record with more losses than wins, this should be a great stepping stone in Purcell's career as he has very good skills now.

2nd fight is at 265lbs

Liam "Booger" Acton 0-1-0 vs Trey Walsh 2-2-0

Both guys made their debut in the org on their last fights, both lost those fights and will be looking to make a come back, Acton has some really good skills in his locker and I believe he could do well if he has the right tactics, their is just one problem with Walsh and that is that he has low moral his manager needs to sort that out, otherwise he will be facing another defeat and have more losses than wins that's a nasty road to go down and hard to come back from.

3rd fight is at 185lbs

Hikaru Mori 1-0-0 vs Janne Lukko 2-0-0

These two making their debut to the org and both having wins coming by way of submission it looks like we will have a grappling match on our hands, again their is one thing that separates these two Lukko has low moral this could be a turning point in this fight, both hold brown belts and have know secrets in their game plan it will be a battle for the takedown then a battle for position before submission, you have to say if both guys moral stays like this Mori will win this one.

4th fight is at 155lbs

Costea "Evil" Dinescu 1-0-0 vs Buzz "The Fly" Buckson 2-1-0

Another two guys that haven't thought in the org until now but we have two strong guys with very good skill sets, Buckson was a fighter in the well know QFC tournament and managed to win his first two fights but lost his third via decision, but the first two fight he won via a nice tko and a decision win, Dinescu won his first pro fight via decision as well showing that we have two fighters that can go the distance, this will be a great hard fight between two warriors.

5th fight is for the 170lbs title

Bernz Gilas 3-0-0 vs Andrey "Sparta" Koreskov 3-7-0

Well their is not much to say about this fight, I made this match up not really thinking about what I was doing Gilas is an animal and should be fighting someone with more worth, Koreskov has a manager that does not take care of him and has no moral, this one won't last long and I will make sure that Gilas has a tougher more worthy opponent for when he has to defend his title.

Onto the main card now

1st fight is at 205lbs

Rob Gilas 2-1-0 vs Owen Gaines 4-2-0

This is going to be a great fight between two great fighters, Gilas won his org debut, while Gaines has won two and lost one in the org, these two high end fighters will truly set the stage for the main card, these two are very close to getting to wear every fighter wants to be in the race for the title, these two are defiantly among the next people that could be fighting for the title both win high skills and good managers I'm looking forward to this fight.

2nd fight is at 205lbs

Baki "The Grappler" Hanma 2-1-0 vs Kael Lakay 2-1-0

Two undefeated fighters in the org one will be tasting defeat for the first time, outside the org they both no what this feels like but are now more trained and have higher skill set they will be hoping to get the win, this is probably doing to be in the race for fight of the night as these two are two of the highest skilled fighters in the org, Hanma has shown that he has an all around good game with one submission win and a tko win, while Lakay had two tko wins but hold a purple belt, so wether the fight stay on the feet or goes to the mat I believe we will have an interesting fight on out hand.

3rd fight is for the 155lbs title

Jussi "Mutant" Hempele 2-1-0 vs Sean Gilas 2-0-0

The challenger Hempele has a strong team behind him with some great fighters coming from that manager, he has also shown that he has good power with two tko wins but does posses a loss threw tko so this will be interesting to see how his chin holds out, now for the champion winning the title threw split decision on a very close fight, but at the end of the day he still won against a strong opponent to prove that he should be champion, this is going to be a great fight and I don't think it will be the last time these to fight either way the fight goes as they are two of the best in the weight class.

Co-main event is for the 185lbs title

Pekka "Shark" Kindmark 4-1-0 vs Gabriel Gilas 1-1-0

The Challenger Gilas is very lucky to have this opportunity it as he lost his org debut this fight should have been given to another fighter, it was my fault for making this mistake but it's not like I give the fight to a guy with no skill, Gilas is a worthy opponent and has some mad skills so it will be a great fight, the champion making his first title defence Pekka "Shark" Kindmark won the title with a nasty quick knockout of a strong opponent, this one will be a great fight against two of the strongest managers in the org, no doubt whatever the outcome these two will face eachother again.

Main event of the evening is for the 265lbs title

"Horn Blower" Tormund Giantsbane 3-0-0 vs Marty "Tower" Stephensson 3-1-0

The Challenge Stephensson has proved one of the best and strongest in the heavyweight division with two tko/ko's in the org, the Champion Giantsbane has won all three of his org fight via tko/ko and beat some of the best fighters via tko/ko, I can't see this one going the distance with both guys having such good power, it's going to be a great fight and worthy of headlining the show, the other good thing is that both guys prefer stand up and that's exactly what the fans want so it should be an all out war.

We hope you enjoy the show it is out biggest one to date and we hope it lives up to the standard we will be holding events in a bigger arena if all goes to plan so don't worry if you do not get fight offers for a while I'm just testin the water with the new arena.

• Upvote 2