Project Ascension Smack Talk

Gonzasco

A Young Start Preview

A Young Start perfectly describes our second event. Here at Project Ascension our goal is to elevate younger raw talent to the upper echelons of the sport. We are the proving grounds where failed projects go to die and elite prospects rise to greatness. A Young Start is our first full fight card and a preview of good things to come from our new org.

Andrew "training mode" Burgess vs Victor "The Rattlesnake" Johanson

Two 18yr old newbies square off in our bantamweight division. I give the slight edge to the Chinaman, “training mode”, as “The Rattlesnake” is coming into the fight still wearing his magic white clothing. Smells like you could use a shower stinky :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GULtNbLxdlw

Sarkis Zakoyan vs Rasputin Erasmus

Though they are not the most popular fighters, these two are very much at the top of our Heavyweight division. Zakoyan is an intelligent ground fighter while Erasmus is a powerful boxer. I don’t see this fight going the distance as both guys have such dominating strengths.

Ken "Right here Right now" Kahli vs Johnny "Big Blitz" Yager

The 19yr old Kahli looks to keep his (2-0) record perfect in front of his hometown crowd. This will be a tough task for the Oakland native, going up against a more experienced fighter in Yager.

"Captain" Daario Naharis vs Al Drake

Naharis has something to prove his second time around for Project Ascension. After a quick TKO loss to Alfred Hitchcock, Naharis wants to put his heavy hands all over Drake’s face. Drake is one of our most experienced fighters and with knockout power himself, I could see this being the Knockout of the Night Fight.

"The Best in the World” Hugo Drax vs Axl Rose

This is a great fight, set up solely from the fighters themselves. Axl Rose called out Drax in our Smacktalk Thread and got what he wanted. Drax is the higher hyped and more experienced fighter. This will be Rose’s MMA debut and it’s always a gamble taking those first steps into the cage; not knowing how you will react. That initial taste of glory or defeat is what this org is all about. Good luck to both fighters.

Esquiva Falcao vs Juergen Roesch

Roesch has a hell of a first fight lined up, against the highest hyped Heavyweight fighter, Falcao. If Roesch can overcome the Brazilian, he would jump from the bottom to the top of the division overnight.

Amun "The Sun God" Ra vs Kaba "Hammer" Meshdej

We are not only recruiting local talent but international prospects as well. Egyptian, Ra, and Kyrgyzstani ,Meshdej, are top Light-heavyweights in our organization. The winner of this fight will likely get Labak, our highest hyped 205er.

Buster "I'm a Monster!" Bluth vs Robbie Luatua

Two Heavyweights with granite chins will be going at it. I almost want to change this fight to 5 rounds to see if one granite chin will get broken. Bluth has had tougher competition in his career, while Luatua will have his first fight outside the QFC.

Cornelius Jackson vs Jimbob "The Log" Dunkle

Both Jackson and Dunkle have not yet arrived in Los Angeles for the fight. I’m guessing the winner will be the one with the least jet lag.

George Baba vs Murilo "Cobra" Brito

Undefeated Baba has never had a fight go out of the first round. Brito has never been finished. With two purple belts proficient in submissions, I predict this to be our Sub of the Night.

As talked about earlier, I will introduce “Of The Night” awards after this event. Check out our Smacktalk Thread and talk shit, call out opponents, or just have fun in character. Big Tourney and Championship Belts coming soon so stay tuned to Project Ascension.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

http://www11.pic-upload.de/24.09.14/sve4grx46s5.png

Today’s burden delivers tomorrow’s prize. Fighters endure grueling training, damaging drugs, and smelly sportswear for the chance of one day becoming strong champions. Wednesday Night, at The Underground - Los Angeles, Project Ascension and The Dark Side preset Burden. Burden features 3 of our top 5 P4P fighters testing themselves all 15 minutes, as judging will be scored by means of the whole fight.

• 3 weeks later...

Awakening Preview

Finally got off my lazy ass and wrote a preview. Awakening is a showcase of the best we have to offer at Project Ascension. Our Main Event features our #2 P4P fighter, and we also have our #1 on the card. We are trying out a 2k arena, so more eyes will be on our org than ever before.

Javier Alvarez vs Axl Rose

Both highly skilled 185’ers are 0-1. Alvarez’s intelligence will go against Rose’s solid chin. One thing I will miss from the legendary manager, Aylib 2.0, will be his badass avatars. We’re proud to host some of his last fights here at Project Ascension.

Pol “The Tooth Collector" Cuaresma Vi vs Victor "The Rattlesnake" Johanson

“The Rattlesnake” might be de-fanged as “The Tooth Collector” has already collected two teeth here at the 135 division. Vi better put “& one fang” on his profile if he wins this one.

Tuke Hong vs Blake "Bullet" Ward

Here at Project Ascension, we want to be a high paying QFC, where you can test your own project fighters and newly picked up Free Agents. Hong and Ward are freshly signed FA’s who will be “awakened” again within our org. ;D (see what I did there?)

Bernardo "El Toro" Marcias vs Kaba "Hammer" Meshdej

“El Toro” received his nickname from an encounter with stampeding bulls. You could say that experience “awakened” the bull within himself J Both Marcias and Meshdej are winless in our org, with both having lost against the top talent in our strongest division, 205.

265+

"The Hamburger Helper" Jucal Jabneel vs Sloppo Tjefski

Jabneel is fat. Jabneel is so fat, that he literally has two hamburgers in his avatar. At over 320 pounds, “The Hamburger Helper” holds a weight advantage over everyone in the division. To make things ever better, Jabneel is from Kenya, a country known for their abnormally fast runners. This should be a great fight, with possible title contender status on the line.

Kostas Papadakis vs Huey "Manimal" Manley

This would be a hilarious stand up fight, as both guys have useless boxing and muay thai. *sigh* More likely this will become a grappling match with “Manimal” having the wrestling advantage and Papadakis with the better BJJ.

Ambrose "The Mule" Chisholm vs "The Hobbs End Horror" Sutter Cane

“The Mule” is the number one P4P fighter in our org. Chrisholm’s skills are so devastating ,that his last two opponents left the org immediately after their fights with him. Cane with have that to think about when he goes into the cage.

265+

Peter "BoneCrusher" Pan vs Gorm "The Iron Price" Branting

“The Iron Price” is using prison tactics by taking on the toughest guy in the division first. I don’t know if “BoneCrusher” can do anything to hurt Branting, as he already looks pretty F’d up. (Branting’s avatar picture seems to have taken place in a mental asylum)

Co-Main Event

Robinho "Robi" Kumerlee vs Abu Nazir

Our top Welterweight, Kumerlee, will fight a newly signed fighter, Abu Nazir. Nazir’s last fight was for a title and should he win this, would be the front-runner for our inaugural 170 lb title.

Main Event

"The King of the Gods" Amun Ra vs Urho Berserk

Ra is the number two P4P guy. Both Ra and Berserk are undefeated in our org and both have proven to be top contenders. “The King of the Gods” has a way of winning decisions via ridiculous amount of kicks while Berserk likes to mix up his strikes both in and out of the clinch. I’m expecting a decision but I have no idea which way it will go.

As I alluded to throughout the preview, we will be introducing titles into Project Ascension. Smack Talk has gone a bit dry, which is fine, as many managers frequently PM me if they need anything. Pardon the last minute offers as of late, I have been testing out different arenas to see which venue is best to showcase you guys. We will be taking a one week break to get that title belt made and set up future events. Thanks for tuning in and sticking with us through the rough times. Now is the time for an Awakening.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36b2.jpg

Ho Lee Fuk

First off I want to thank Severo for the chance to reign supreme in Project Ascension. My first goal is to obliterate the competition any way I can.. whether it be pound out or tap out. Second goal is moving up the ranks and eventually fighting for a title.. then being promoted to Ascension where I will show the world just how good I am. Third goal is ????? and finally fourth goal is PROFIT!!!

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14073643679165.jpg

Lucifer Satan

Yes you do gooders my name is actually Lucifer Satan. I changed it when I realized this god you wanks worship is a being who just can't match the power of Satan. To never take the blame for anything bad in the world and push all things bad on to someone else shows a lack of a spine, and as a person and a fighter I have a spine. So fuck all you Christians, you will see the true power of Satan when I crush you and the blood of non-believers is flowing through the streets.

• Upvote 3

Pol “The Tooth Collector" Cuaresma Vi vs Victor "The Rattlesnake" Johanson

“The Rattlesnake” might be de-fanged as “The Tooth Collector” has already collected two teeth here at the 135 division. Vi better put “& one fang” on his profile if he wins this one.

Nice stuff we got here!!!

"One fang" will be included believe that!!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ho Lee Fuk

I am positively giddy over beating Investitor Gradnje.. older, more skilled and I beat him down. I also avenged stablemate Wi Tu Lo's loss to him... and now I fight for the title. While he did beat Investitor twice he couldn't finish him while I obliterated him finally putting him out in the 2nd round. Urho, you are a worthy opponent but I'm going home with that title.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w1.jpg

Wi Tu Lo

Finally got that losing streak off my back with back to back wins... Mori tried to wrestle fuck me in the 1st round but I wasn't having that. I will give you credit... you can take a beating, I'll be back in the gym soon helping Ho fight for the title. What's next for me... who knows... I don't care, I'm just looking forward to fighting again and hopefully continuing this streak.

• Upvote 2

Project Ascension News & Shit

I have some hopefully good news for everyone within our org. Due to the lack of depth in our lighter weight classes; we have taken away the age restriction in everything less than 185 lbs. Changes are as follows:

135 Division is now 240k restricted

145 & 155 are now 230k

170 Division is now 235k

185 & up will be (16-22)

185 and up will therefore stay the same but I have added a few prizes and twists.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20141023145346Belt.png

Holding the belt gives you a special perk, with a chance to win prizes. First the perk; In Divisions 185 and up, you are granted immunity from our age limit (22), while holding the Project Ascension belt; Meaning you can age beyond 22 and stay in our org as the champion. The prizes come after; If you go out on your shield as a proven champion (lose while being an over 22 champion), you will be automatically entered into our Hall of Fame and be given a Custom Project Ascension Certified Award.

I sort of threw this on you guys all of the sudden, so feedback, comments, concerns would be appreciated. Brain Feeder and I are always available with quick responses.

Special thanks to Guil Lo Tine Choke Ya who does all of our artwork (Logos, Belt, Posters)

Almost forgot to mention our event partner The Dark Side. The owner Jed I Knight, wants everyone to know that he is open for suggestions or custom clothing designs.

Previews and Reviews should be more consistent going forward *-* (I’ve said that before) and short notice fights should lessen with new fighters being signed. Thanks for everyone’s hard work.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13950837055729.jpg

Diego "The Gladiator" Bustamante

21 years old

265lbs

5-1

" I've been sitting training in the gym, getting frustrated looking at the likes of Bernard "The Grizzly" Bear (3-1) strolling about the place as if he's Mr Hotshot, yeah he's won a title but who's he beat? How long has he been fighting? That kid knows sweet F.A. and is getting too cocky for my liking. I've been fighting since I've been 18, this guy only started fighting when I was already 3-1.

If the guys in charge over at Ascension really think that this guy is going to be the next big Heavyweight in the world, they're wrong. Maybe I should send them clips of my past fights where I've basically crushed every single one of my opponents.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in Bernard's next fight as I'm unsure if he's going to able to defend his title. "

• Upvote 1

Ho Lee Fuk

Congrats Berserk you were the better man... tonight. That was a big shot and you deserve to be the champion... bet keep looking over your shoulder, I will be coming back for my belt.