New Org Advice?

mmdillashaw

save a lot of money :P i have signed about 90 fighters actually, what have cost me about 270,000 and i'm before my first event. i have chosen specific way of building up my Org, especially that i have already spent additional 300k-350k on fighters' travels and all help managers would need (yeah, mostly travels though), it can really be quite impresive amount of money :P it would be waste to make plans and lose vip because of some mistakes or over/(under)estimates :P

You can of course start making one with smaller amount of money, it all depends from Your vision of Org, politics and particular aim, You would like to achieve running it.

anyway, i believe that about 2,5-3k for signing and 1,5-2k for fight is absolute minimum, which You should count when making financial predictions. You can take loan from mmatycoon when starting Org, up to 50, which You may not feel at all when paying that back about 1-1,5k per week.

as far as i know, few first events will probably not only no profit, but also probably make it on minus with money.

would be nice, if You would save some money also for travels- You won't make an Org only with rich managers and fighters based in Your Org's home city.

for first event You should have prepared about 7,5-10k for renting arena + about 9-11k for advertising, as far as i know ;)

if You need money, stabilization- You can always look for an Alliance, which could help You, i believe, or start writing- for example like i do. it really can let Your financial site running smooth ;)

feel free to PM me in-game if You have ANY questions ;) i was starting an Org not long ago and i understand Your situation ;)

• Upvote 1

You don't need a huge pile of cash. You can make it work with only a 50k loan. Try to make your org unique, do some interesting previews, interviews maybe do a video preview.

Just a little bit of warning on the signing bonus. Because your org is new, people will go inactive before they even have 1 fight, so your signing bonus will be lost. This will be a large cash sink initially and you may not make any money (you will lose money in your first several events) so you will have lean times. If you are not prepared to do whatever you need to do to make your org survive then you may end up losing your VIP.

Best of Luck

Frist before you start a new org check if anybody is selling theirs . Sometimes there decent ones going very cheap.if not here my tips

make it a id restricted org .Try make it high as possible around a 240 to 250 k org at present time .Frist easier to make fights and sign fighters.

contract should be no more then 2k acoss the board for brand new fighters .Here a perfect contract one since you don't have that much money at start 500 1500 2000.

Start with only one or two division first .When they become deep you can start opening up more divisions.

Dont forget tycoon tools it helps you on how much to set advertising for events here link http://widing.arkku.net/tycoontools/ .Production i find should be about 1/3 what advertising is.

good luck