Regaining morale

Kurbits

Just so you know, when a fighters morale drops that much after a fight it usually means he has really poor confidence hidden. Most guys don't really want their fighters to fall below like 80% morale or around that level after a loss (everyone has different standards on what is acceptable to them) If your fighter has other good hiddens you might be able to get by with lower confidence. Sorry to break it to you but your guy looks to have exceptionally low confidence.

Argh, that sucks to hear, but thank you for telling me. I was very surprised to see him drop that low. I'm very new to the game, but that felt kinda extreme. It's annoying to find that out now. I don't feel like having a ton of different fighters around, so i've been focusing on only two. He was my main one and i had trained him for almost two months before his first fight. I guess i'll try to get his morale up again and see how he does for the remainder of his contract..

Go to your highstreet, click on a clothing company, buy tops/shorts. Then go to your possessions and change your clothes every day. Keep doing it until your morale is up to 98-100%. Don't fight unless you have 100% energy/morale too as your results won't be as good.

Let's say I buy new clothes, after using it for a day do i throw out the other one or just change clothes and change it back?

how about clothes gone to 148 do they still raise the morale of fighters?

duphus help me with this one a while ago and that are the links he showed me

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=747&page=85&do=findComment&comment=550943

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41901&do=findComment&comment=525422

Just the exact explanation I needed. Thanks!