25 year old created fighters

raviolitoe

Just wondering is it worth creating a 25 year old fighter when you first start the game? I'm looking to the future by making 18 yr old and having zero luck with the free agents due to my abysmal manager rank lol. So im pondering making a 25yr old or two to be able to get a few wins and do some competing. So in an id restricted org can 25 year old created fighters compete or is it worth doing?

There are different opinions regarding this. Some people think its the best way to go but I'm not one of those people. I personally think your better off creating 18 years old and joining ID restricted orgs fighting other 18-20 yr olds. It doesn't take long to train an 18 year old up to the same level as a 25 year old creation and in the long run you will get a LOT more mileage out of them. Don't waste your time with 25 yr old creations IMO but I know some people will disagree.

im patient tbh, patient enough to not lower my sights in the free agents listings lol, im not signing a free agent just to end up getting beat which is what my 18yo fighters do anyway haha. im happy just waiting for my young blood to develop and ill just keep chipping away at the free agents list. Thanks for your input though guys its greatly appreciated.

Try some creation tourneys or something with some 18 year old's. Nothing wrong with 25 year old's to get some fights in and learn with, but they are short term and generally a throw away fighter. Sometimes you can get one you will wish was an 18 year old creation though, but they can have reasonable life sometimes but never gonna be a top fighter.

Example of one of my 25 year old creations (for tourney) that did well, just said when he lost I'd cut him and it took a while, lol.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=179808

• Upvote 1

There is nothing wrong with using one or two fighter slots on 25 year olds when you are a new manager looking to get some fights right away. However, you will have to accept that they have an expiry date and will be only good for about six months at the most. After you are a few months into the game, however, there is no longer any point in creating someone older than 18, except on the Island.