Ice breaker

I'm new here and just wanting to get to know a bit about people so I'm asking what does your screen name mean? I know some people's are just people's names like mine, well kind of my name is Morgan abd I made a typo by accident Haha but what does yours mean or where did u get the inspiration for it?

• Upvote 1

The first two letters of my first name and the first three letters of my surname come together to make Cobra (COnor BRAzier), I figured this out when I was 13 and now I cringe at my username ever since because it's serious and I'm not a very serious person.

My usernames now are Uniconor or Conorisnotaunicorn because they're not serious and suit my personality more.

The first two letters of my first name and the first three letters of my surname come together to make Cobra (COnor BRAzier), I figured this out when I was 13 and now I cringe at my username ever since because it's serious and I'm not a very serious person.

My usernames now are Uniconor or Conorisnotaunicorn because they're not serious and suit my personality more.

Holy shit, do you live in simi?

edit: just kidding you're in england...

A punk band from the 1980s who had classics such as "where's Captain Kirk" and "Clocks are big, machines are heavy"...

Avatar is the logo from a band called The Anti Nowhere League. A punk biker band from the 80s who have reformed and are touring the UK right now... will hopefully see them in Aberdeen in October.