How Often Should Champs Be Forced To Fight?

Panic

I had my belt stripped now for no reason and I think it's only fair that I be released from the contract to go fight for someone else. The org owner is clearly unreasonable and uses his belt to punish people for asking questions on the forum. The guy isn't fit to handle an org with practices like that , in my opinion. It's funny that he strips my belt but still wants me in the weight division, but for what? To work towards a belt I can't have? It's stupid, stripped my belt now let me go. Simple. He tried to make it seem there were 50 guys with more hype waiting in line for the belt, there are 2 guys above me in hype by a small amount in the division if you don't count the free agent and Stone is in the top 20 fighters of all the weight classes. I've fought every guy he brought into the org to put against me. Oh, and with a KO of the night or fight of the night in every single fight.

Seems really silly to strip you of the belt for wanting a little extra time to get your energy up and train a little, I think all fighters/managers should be given the courtesy of being able to fight at their best. It damages both the org and the fighter if you don't let them regain their energy and train a little surely? The fighters would just be 'stuck' at a certain skill level with no progress being made, which in turn would make your org 'stuck' within that same skill level as none of your contracted fighters get the time to improve between fights? I always considered Orgs would incrementally get better after each event.

I could be wrong, that just seems logical to me. If that's not the case, could someone please spare a few minutes to explain why? Thank you.

Don't ask questions on the forum or Bravo will strip your title lol. This org has been a nightmare since I started. Say anything at all and Bravo and his buddies will gang up on you trying to get you to shut up. Power tripping over a computer game. I asked about some rest time and people are actually talking like I was in the wrong. Crazy. Since you stripped my title bravo why not cut the contract as well?

I think what you're not understanding is that I was accepting fights. Just after a very energy draining fight I wanted 25 days until my next even instead of 16 because I was at 0 energy. I was not ducking fights whatsoever.

I had my belt stripped now for no reason and I think it's only fair that I be released from the contract to go fight for someone else. The org owner is clearly unreasonable and uses his belt to punish people for asking questions on the forum. The guy isn't fit to handle an org with practices like that , in my opinion. It's funny that he strips my belt but still wants me in the weight division, but for what? To work towards a belt I can't have? It's stupid, stripped my belt now let me go. Simple. He tried to make it seem there were 50 guys with more hype waiting in line for the belt, there are 2 guys above me in hype by a small amount in the division if you don't count the free agent and Stone is in the top 20 fighters of all the weight classes. I've fought every guy he brought into the org to put against me. Oh, and with a KO of the night or fight of the night in every single fight.

I had no problem with you asking questions. But I said what I had to say and gave you what you wanted which was 4 weeks to recover and train before your next fight and I was happy to leave it at that. But you were too busy running your mouth off in the forums and didn't reply to my fight offer so I figured that's the direction you wanted to take.. And since you decided to carry on like a 10 yr old twat, you can have all the training time you want while you finish your contract.. Maybe you'll learn to have some fucking manners when you deal with org owners next time.. I don't care what peoples thoughts are about me because of this so carry on all you like.. I wouldn't normally hold a fighter or condone it but you need to learn to have some respect for your org owners..

Seems really silly to strip you of the belt for wanting a little extra time to get your energy up and train a little, I think all fighters/managers should be given the courtesy of being able to fight at their best. It damages both the org and the fighter if you don't let them regain their energy and train a little surely? The fighters would just be 'stuck' at a certain skill level with no progress being made, which in turn would make your org 'stuck' within that same skill level as none of your contracted fighters get the time to improve between fights? I always considered Orgs would incrementally get better after each event.

I could be wrong, that just seems logical to me. If that's not the case, could someone please spare a few minutes to explain why? Thank you.

He wasn't stripped because of that.. If you read back, you will see that I did give him the 4 weeks he wanted and if you look at the fighter's record, you can see he has fought every 3 weeks besides once when it was 2 weeks.

I'm not unreasonable which a few people have stated in this thread already, not to mention all the other orgs I've ran before.

If you look at the tone of his messages, they were nothing short of aggressive and demanding.. And now this.. Really why should I do him any favors? Well, I'm not and that's the last I'm going to speak of this..

I hope everyone is seeing this lol. Here he goes again about teaching me not to say the wrong things because he owns an org and that means I must watch my mouth. And I asked for 4 weeks, you have me 16 days. That's was the whole issue in the first place that you refused to remedy. Thanks for teaching me some respect though dad.

To be fair to Bravo, he did say that you had a fight offer for 4 weeks away, so you should have accepted it.

At least now you don't have to fight at a certain rate due to being a champ and you can work on your fighter so he will be prepared when he fights in other orgs

• Upvote 1

I hope everyone is seeing this lol. Here he goes again about teaching me not to say the wrong things because he owns an org and that means I must watch my mouth. And I asked for 4 weeks, you have me 16 days. That's was the whole issue in the first place that you refused to remedy. Thanks for teaching me some respect though dad.

No, you're lesson will be learned in 6 months when your contract expires.. Good day sir! :)

I hope everybody sees his attitude towards his fighters and how he handles things and know in the future not to join this guys org unless you want to be treated like you signed up to kiss someone's ass. I won't be accepting anymore fights so you can hold me hostage after you stripped my title for no reason all you want. But I'll be continuing to make forum posts calling you on your crap.

• Upvote 1

I hope everybody sees his attitude towards his fighters and how he handles things and know in the future not to join this guys org unless you want to be treated like you signed up to kiss someone's ass. I won't be accepting anymore fights so you can hold me hostage after you stripped my title for no reason all you want. But I'll be continuing to make forum posts calling you on your crap.

That's not the right way to handle things at all imo, I understand your initial query and the frustration at having to fight so soon without any recovery/training time...but slandering someone on the forums will not gain you anything, nor will it change anything that has happened, although it will more than likely give you a bad reputation.

You are best talking to Bravo via the in game mail system if you want to try and work things out, whether he will or not is entirely up to him.

• Upvote 1

That's not the right way to handle things at all imo, I understand your initial query and the frustration at having to fight so soon without any recovery/training time...but slandering someone on the forums will not gain you anything, nor will it change anything that has happened, although it will more than likely give you a bad reputation.

You are best talking to Bravo via the in game mail system if you want to try and work things out, whether he will or not is entirely up to him.

He was given 3 weeks to begin with, I accidentally put it on a card which was 2 weeks after his last fight.. He then messaged me to say it's not fair on him, yadda,yadda.. I replied with an apology and lined it up for 3 weeks away, which is how active I like my champions but I don't force it on them and he had been fighting within that time frame previously. He then come on here to ask questions, which I had no problem with and I actually gave him the 4 weeks he wanted.. He then proceeded to get narky about me on the forums and didn't respond to the fight offer so I stripped him.. I'm now holding him for the fact that he continued slandering me and making false accusations up. I'm not wasting any more time on him, he signed the contract so he can finish it, it was his choice not to fight and make things worse by doing what he's done..

He was given 3 weeks to begin with, I accidentally put it on a card which was 2 weeks after his last fight.. He then messaged me to say it's not fair on him, yadda,yadda.. I replied with an apology and lined it up for 3 weeks away, which is how active I like my champions but I don't force it on them and he had been fighting within that time frame previously. He then come on here to ask questions, which I had no problem with and I actually gave him the 4 weeks he wanted.. He then proceeded to get narky about me on the forums and didn't respond to the fight offer so I stripped him.. I'm now holding him for the fact that he continued slandering me and making false accusations up. I'm not wasting any more time on him, he signed the contract so he can finish it, it was his choice not to fight and make things worse by doing what he's done..

Could you not remedy this by giving him the time he asked for and then letting him have a shot to get his title back (Since you stripped him)? I can see it from both sides, but I don't agree with holding a fighter for 6 months or whatever it is, as a new manager myself, it would deter me from continuing to put the time and effort in.

Compromise and let bygones be bygones. It's obviously between the two of you how you go about this though.

• Upvote 1