Joe Riggs shot himself

lmao, i saw this yesterday and its just so stupid lol. Who cleans a loaded gun :D

:rolling:

EDIT: This also reminds me on here when you get a message saying your fighter stubbed his toe getting out of the shower so the fans love you in as a loveable idiot. LOL

• Upvote 1

I dunno man, my first thought was suicide when I saw the headline on another site because I know he's been battling severe depression, he even lost a kid. That would be so tough to go through. I'm glad the title was misleading though because I really like the guy I was really looking forward to seeing him in the ufc again. I'm so bummed out that his fight isn't happening now.

I always thought Riggs was one of the biggest wasted talents. Right up there with Mark Kerr just not quite as bad.

I dunno man, my first thought was suicide when I saw the headline on another site because I know he's been battling severe depression, he even lost a kid. That would be so tough to go through. I'm glad the title was misleading though because I really like the guy I was really looking forward to seeing him in the ufc again. I'm so bummed out that his fight isn't happening now.

That was my first impression too. And that was what I was trying to do with this title:)