how to run successful organization?

PurplNurplToast

Don't give up and don't go in expecting it to be a cake walk. a lot of people attempt to make new orgs and once they find out its not a walk in the park and requires work and a lot of patience they throw in the towel.

If you take it slow and work at it no matter what company you make you will have sucess. If you start it up today and think by the end of the week your going to be a household name you will get your feelings hurt and prolly fail.

love the fight game........ppl talk a lot about the work it takes, but if u love fighting u wont notice it..for me personally, i love riding the highs and lows of my fighters..i know that most aint household names by any stretch..but i've seen them burst onto the scene or crash and burn in fantastic fashion..i feel their joy, as well as their pain after a loss..i dig pawing over the cards looking to see where a fight was won or lost..i know all my fighters, thou sometimes not who manages them lol.............gulp, gulp, what was the question..oh yeah, tips..............love the fight game

The first thing you need to do is sign a bunch of fighters to contracts that aren't for their weight class. After you get that squared away, you need to pit fighters from different weight classes against one another for your first event.

That is what not to do.

The first thing you need to do is sign a bunch of fighters to contracts that aren't for their weight class. After you get that squared away, you need to pit fighters from different weight classes against one another for your first event.

That is what not to do.

Just make sure they are from different cities as no one will show up to watch a bunch of fighters from the same city fight.