Hostility's 300lb Butterball Tournament Smack Talk & Press Coverage

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14071648882346.png

"THE ASSASSINATOR" Manchester Red (255400)-''Hey,You two lil dipshits can stop squabbling over petty issues.I am the main attraction here.I'll go to final.If anyone gets in my way I'll squash them all like bug.No one gives a shit about sideshow freaks like you two.You guys are here just to fill up the cards.You two should content yourselves with the feeling that Mr. Calvin Hobbes thinks your two shits are good enough to be undercard fighters otherwise imo You suckers are only good at serving as a punching bag in my Gym.''

Are you fucking retarded? You fucking lost you idiot. Who the fuck cares if you knocked me down? Those knockdowns didn't count for shit because I beat you throughout the whole fucking fight you inbred c-unt. Fuck off, sack your fighter, get eliminated the fuck out of the tournament having been defeated TWICE. One win and two losses and a pathetic short lived career.

You've got nothing to be proud of. Out.

Is this roleplay?

Are you fucking retarded? You fucking lost you idiot. Who the fuck cares if you knocked me down? Those knockdowns didn't count for shit because I beat you throughout the whole fucking fight you inbred c-unt. Fuck off, sack your fighter, get eliminated the fuck out of the tournament having been defeated TWICE. One win and two losses and a pathetic short lived career.

You've got nothing to be proud of. Out.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20a1.jpg

"The Squeeze" Dan Lemon

Wow whats going on here. Yo madbob talk more shit like this and i have to look for someone else to manage me. You should be on my side dude.

As for this message i am reading right now.

To whom am i squeezing? This got me a bit confused right now and didnt really sounds like my Opponent.

Please identify yourself immediatly or be warned, you are talking to a real squeezer here.

Leave this communication alone if you are not the real Nikita Khrushchev.

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14072391028796.jpg

Yoko Zuna (1-0)

Yoko Zuna: 男の顔に初めてパンチ。認めざるを得ない、私はそれの毎秒を楽しんだ。これは相撲ではない、これは楽しさと簡単です。

Translator: First time punching on a man's face. Have to admit, I enjoyed every seconds of it. This is not Sumo, this is fun and easy.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14071648882346.png

''THE ASSASSINATOR" Manchester Red -''You'll also enjoy every second of the ass whipping you are due to receive from me on 26th Sep.''

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14071648882346.png

''THE ASSASSINATOR" Manchester Red -''Hey Japanese pig,Your miserable life has been extended by just a couple of weeks.I will make you eat dirt and kiss my feet on 8th oct now.Meanwhile my itchy hands need something to do and this what i have been doing in my free time.''

http://i.imgur.com/yeRa9G4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It’s going down tonight in Hilo. We have some huge fights tonight and probably should have booked a bigger arena, the fans are already stacking up outside and want to rush the gates and secure a seat even though we’re already sold out. The Light Heavyweight belt is on the line again as Dynamite tries for his fifth title defense.

Preliminary Bout Number 1 – Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

Ramon Dekker (2-3) VS. Eki Lollo (3-4)

For our first fight we have a heavyweight fight between two Hostility veterans who have been having some trouble here, which is easy to understand given the level of competition. This is definitely gonna be a standup battle as neither of these guys have a ground game worth mentioning.

Prediction: This is a tough one to call, Dekker’s only wins come via Decision, which lead us to believe he has no power. On the other hand, his striking abilities are definitely better than Lollo’s and Lollo has been KO’d twice already. Tough call but I think Dekker might get the decision here.

Preliminary Bout Number 2 – Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Andy Carrol (10-3) VS. “Papa” John Schnatter (3-3)

I’m not sure what sparked this matchup, but it does seem a little lopsided. Carrol seems better just about everywhere except for the wrestling department, Schnatter is going to need to use that to his advantage if he’s gonna stand a chance against Carrol. The problem with that is we’ve never even seen Schnatter shoot for a takedown, good luck man!

Prediction: I think Carrol is going to take this one with ease.

Preliminary Bout Number 3 - Light Heavvyweight Fight (205lbs)

Leiro Nayr (8-4) VS. Koji “K2” Kanegi (5-4-1)

Next up is another classic example of a striker vs grappler matchup, with Kanegi being the better grappler. Nayr is coming two back-to-back losses and desperately needs a win here. He’s gonna need to use his Superior Boxing and keep his distance to keep Kaneji off of him. Kaneji is coming off a draw in his last fight and could also use a win here to put him back in the title run.

Prediction: Both these guys have knockout power, with all of their wins coming via (T)KO, this fight could go either way. I’ll give it to Kaneji though, hoping he gets it to the ground.

Preliminary Bout Number 4 – Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Macadam “Punisher” Baird (3-0) VS. Lennox “The Laundry Man” Stacks (7-6)

One of the few things I dislike about ID restricted orgs is that there is a lot of striker VS. grappler matchups. Baird is a Blackbelt in Jiu Jitsu without much of a standup game. He’s been able to submit all three of his opponents before ever getting halfway through the fight. Stacks on the other guy is a strong Muay Thai fighter who throws a lot of leg kicks. Will Stacks kicks wear down Baird and prevent him from getting a TD? Or will Baird once again, earn a submission.

Prediction: I’m going with Baird on this one, I think he should have no problem getting this one to the ground.

Main Card Bout Number 1 – Lightweight Fight (155lbs)

Julius “Son Of Rome” Octavius (5-1) VS. Henrique "Voçoroca" Ramos (3-1)

For the first fight on the main card, we have some lighter guys coming in the make a statement in the division. Octavius was on roll before his last fight out. He had his five-fight win-streak snapped when he actually got submit in the first round and his belt taken by Musashi, this is going to be a redemption battle for him. Ramos is coming out for his second fight with us, he had an impressive first round KO victory over the former champ, Gracie.

Prediction: Ramos has a clear advantage in the striking department and I think he’ll be able to utilize that, along with his wrestling to keep this fight on the feet where he will most likely secure another victory.

Main Card Bout Number 2 – Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Madi "ひざ" Baco (5-2) VS. George "The Demolisher" West (8-3-1)

This is probably going to be one of the more entertaining fights tonight, big strikers are gonna duke it out and give us a show. West is a solid Boxer and Baco is more well rounded with his striking, should be a blast to watch.

Prediction: The question is basically - “Can Madi Baco utilize his superior Muay Thai to gain an advantage in this standup battle before he gets KO’d by West?” I think Baco is going to use his leg kicks to take away West’s speed and take the W later in the fight.

Main Card Bout Number 2 – Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

Calm Like A Bomb (11-0) VS. Derek “The Boogeyman” Boogaard (5-2)

This is one of the fights i’m most excited for. These two big ass mother fuckers are true Mixed Martial Artists with great skills pretty much everywhere, what it takes to be a true champion. Bomb is riding on huge confidence coming into this fight, he’s undefeated in 11 fights and has some great wins including a QFC Tournament championship and the last known IMPACT Heavyweight title holder.Boogard is the former champion who just recently lost his belt. He’s looking to once again climb the ladder and take his belt back, He’s going to need to use his superior striking skills to keep this one off the ground.

Prediction: Bomb has great wrestling but uses it to keep the fight standing instead of taking it to the ground as he’s never even attempted a takedown. Problem with that is that his opponent may have the upper hand in the striking department, although Bomb does have that one punch KO power. Really tough call, but I think I might with Bomb on this one because of his KO power and both of Boogards losses have come via KO.

Co Main Event – Heavyweight Fight (265bs)

“Ruthless” Tony Abbot (11-7) VS. Tural Agaev (5-1)

There’s a lot on this line in this fight as these two are fighting for the #1 contender spot. Set to be a bloodbath, Abbot has great boxing, along with some solid jiu jitsu. With all of his wins coming via KO or submission, Abbot is a tough fight for anyone, anywhere. Agaev on the other hand, prefers to stand and bang, while using his wrestling to keep the fight standing. Who knows what to expect here, this is gonna be a crazy fight.

Prediction: I honestly have no idea, it’s gonna come down to who has and is able to execute the better gameplan. Given that Agaev has been taken down a few times in his career, I think i’ll go with Abbot tonight, via submission.

Main Event – Light Heavyweight Title Fight (205lbs)

Black "Mothafuckin'" Dynamite (11-1) VS. Homer "Human Punchbag" Simpson (14-3)

For our Main Event, Black Dynamite will once again be defending the Light Heavyweight belt. This time he faces his toughest challenge yet, a world class grappler with 14 submission victories. The challenger, Simpson is a former Island fighter who did fairly well there, making it to the end of season tournament but got KO’d in the 3rd round. He’s coming over after domination the competition at the ever-inferior Valhalla. Let’s see if he can hang with our champ.

Prediction: Tough one to call, Historically Dynamite has great takedown defense, but he’s never faced a grappler like Simpson, so he will definitely have his balance tested in this one. I’m gonna go with Dynamite securing his belt tonight.

Thanks everyone for checking out the fights. As always i'm very open to criticism on the org or the write-ups so feel free to give any opinion, negative or positive. Don't forget the Butterball tournament is coming to an end and the 265+ Champ will be crowned. We've signed a lot of new competition recently and should see interesting competition going on the the next few events.

-Calvin

• Upvote 2