Costum Trophies

I have 6 custom avatar slots from spin and win. When a trophy is submitted will these automatically be deducted from there or do I need to take a different route if I'm using the free slots?

Edit: Didn't know that well so I erase the message as Widing answer should be enough

Edited by catako

I have 6 custom avatar slots from spin and win. When a trophy is submitted will these automatically be deducted from there or do I need to take a different route if I'm using the free slots?

Org owners can now hand out custom trophies to managers and fighters! They basically work in the same way as custom avatars, in that you submit the avatar for approval and get feedback if any changes are needed. The price is the same as a custom avatar (15 days VIP) and you can also use free custom avatar credits won on spin and win

Reading this from the frontpage gives the idea that it works exactly the same way as free custom avatars, they'll get deducted automatically.

so i had a look and my free custom avatar credits (i had before this change) are not usesable for the custom trophy (i just have one credit). i`m seeing that you win it now in spin and win, so from here on out these credits are counted for both and if i use either one of them i will loose a credit right?

edit

nevermind all this. read the wiki

i just wanna know if there is a chance that my 13 custom avatar credits can be used as trophy credit?