Grappling orgs

iLuke92

Not any more but I just seen in another thread that Mike (owner of the game) would be happy to run TWGC as often as people would like. So if its something that enough people want to do then he would probably do one every month or two. But I also think that it would be a cool addition to the game to have the option for a fight org to hold an event with TWGC rules like there already is with Kickboxing. Although kickboxing has its own ranking system so that could be a minor issue. Unless it was like TWGC and didnt go against your hype. Thats all technical stuff that I dont know much about, but it sounds like a good idea to me

i would open a grappling devision if enough demand.I have a free 265 division that going to waste.More then likely would have to make it open weight but only if there enough demand i will do it .If mike could set up a way that like the kickboxing that the managers didn't have to set sliders there be done automatic i set one up in a heartbeat