Good contract

It's decent. Could you have held out for more money? Yes, you could probably have made morebut there is something to be said for loyalty. Org owners appreciate that kind of thing.

That's good enough, what would you do with more money?

Exactly. Honestly, what would you do with that money? Seems like it is pretty easy to get a contract that pays more than you need. Maybe if top money winner was a rank, but right now there is no point to the money after a certain level.

P.S. In no way is this meant as a knock on the game, just stating an observation.

It's decent. Could you have held out for more money? Yes, you could probably have made morebut there is something to be said for loyalty. Org owners appreciate that kind of thing.

I don't know 5000-2000-3000 is very good for a 500 p4p guy , i don't know if pride or syn would come calling and be willing to pay 12,000 - 2000-3000 or 15,000-2000-3000 cause it cost 7,000 to move and 10 to tokyo i think .

i see what you 'd do with more money you'd be able to train at ctt , live in a new treads every week and eat and shit the most expensive products

I shoot for the highest contract I can because 10% of that goes to my manager, and that goes to repaying my business loans... thats why I need the extra money

There's a ton of things you can do with the extra money, you just have to be creative. Example you can get some killer custom clothes at Hells Balls.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/images/f/f8/DoomsdayTop.jpg

I shoot for the highest contract I can because 10% of that goes to my manager, and that goes to repaying my business loans... thats why I need the extra money

Pretty much the same for me too, although my loan is really down now so after that's fully paid if any of my fighters end up with good enough records to have the bigger name Orgs comming for them it will be a case of looking at where has the best comp for my fighter rarther then the cash

You would have gotten an offer from CFC. In fact, you accepted one between when I saw you were available and when I actually went to submit the offer.

You would have been offered something in the range from me of probably 2500-3000 bonus and then 3000-3500 to show and 4000-4500 to win.

But there's something to say about loyalty to your org as well. That means a lot I think.

I actually think I may have misspoke and confused you with another fighter.

Anyhow, CFC would have been interested and likely made an offer (correct me if I'm wrong).

But I think it's a positive sign for yourself that you opted to remain with your host organization. Props.

You got a good contract and staying loyal is always a plus... The Fighter is a good prospect (his opponents have not been very good fighters) and is probably a star in your org and thats a good thing for you and him. The only problem is at some point where do you want to go with the fighter. If you want him to be one of the best in the game than you will eventually outgrow your org. for example I own a Montreal Org and I know that CFC has the best fighters in montreal... So if one of my fighters came to me and said that there is no more challenges here, can we talk with CFC to see what can be offered than I would understand and help him move forward. Another advantage to signing with a more recognized org that nobody really considers is sponsorships. For example, boondock may offer you a smaller contract, but he knows everyone and is well liked and has the clothing company so signing with him my translate to more money because he has the means to lock up a sponsor for you...

Just my thoughts

4-1

5 fights all in the same org..what type of contract should I be looking for?

5000 2500 2500 is what I would ask for a 3-4 fight deal. If it's for 4 fights ask a signing bonus of 6000. Some crazy manager once offered me 25500 5000 5000 for 5-0. I always say to the manager of my previous organization that they can resign my fighter for 75% of the offer I would've gone with otherwise.

5000 2500 2500 is what I would ask for a 3-4 fight deal. If it's for 4 fights ask a signing bonus of 6000. Some crazy manager once offered me 25500 5000 5000 for 5-0. I always say to the manager of my previous organization that they can resign my fighter for 75% of the offer I would've gone with otherwise.

:( i took a 3000 1000 1000 4 fight

no biggie

Good for you staying loyal!!! Its tough for smaller orgs to compete without loyal managers like yourself. Up and coming orgs have to take a lot of chances with 0-0 fighters and noobs who may drop out of the game at any moment. While they are growing its impossible to match the big guys on mid-high mid talent and definately can't afford superstars. The more good orgs there are the better the game will become for everyone!!