Learning speeds on the phone

psychosmudge

Learning speed is a hidden skill, making it that easy to see kind of defeats the purpose. Same argument could be used for intelligence. There are already ways to find out the fighters IQ so why not just put it right on the fighters page. They are called "hidden" skills for a reason. Sure, there are ways to find out what they are but you have to do a little investigating. That's part of the fun IMO.

• Upvote 2

You can make a scale for yourself. It just won't be that accurate.

For example:

1 session and goes from Useless -- to Useless - (SLOW!)

1 session and goes from Useless -- to Useless + (KINDA SLOW)

1 session and goes from Useless -- to Useless ++ (FAST!)

and keep your fighters according to this. :)

• Upvote 1

Learning speed is a hidden skill, making it that easy to see kind of defeats the purpose. Same argument could be used for intelligence. There are already ways to find out the fighters IQ so why not just put it right on the fighters page. They are called "hidden" skills for a reason. Sure, there are ways to find out what they are but you have to do a little investigating. That's part of the fun IMO.

When you put it that way fair one makes sense Just suppose I will have to do a rough guess oh well no big deal

You can make a scale for yourself. It just won't be that accurate.

For example:

1 session and goes from Useless -- to Useless - (SLOW!)

1 session and goes from Useless -- to Useless + (KINDA SLOW)

1 session and goes from Useless -- to Useless ++ (FAST!)

and keep your fighters according to this. :)

Baring in mind it's 1on1 elite coach

To be honest, I've been playing for more than a year and I don't know my fighters learning speed. I just know when I like it and I know when I don't. So you can live without knowing if it's a 5.5 or 6.6 :/