Tampermonkey Script (import file)

SpizzEnergi

Hi guys,

Here's a link to a text file to get the Stat Extractor script working in Google Chrome.

Right click and "save link as" to download the file.

You need to have Tampermonkey installed as a Chrome extension. If you don't have it Get it Here. Open Tampermonkey, go to "Utilities" on the right at the top and choose "Import file". (There are two options, one for file, one for zip so make sure you choose the right one).

Make sure you enable the script after you install it.

(Got a lot PMs about this so thought it easier to do it this way. Can't get it working properly in Firefox yet but will keep at it when i have time.)

Here's a link for the zip file incase you want to use that instead

• Upvote 4

And how do you determine the learning speed?

Once you have all the scripts installed, you go to this page http://www.mmatycoon.com/mystatssnapshot.php

then with an 18yo, you train one on one with an elite coach - the skill must have had no points in it to begin with so its Uselss (1.95--) then after the session it would have gone up some, i think 7.5 is the max it can raise to. So when people say they have a 5.5 learner thats what they are on about. If you need more help cos this is badly worded PM me

• Upvote 1

Once you have all the scripts installed, you go to this page http://www.mmatycoon.com/mystatssnapshot.php

then with an 18yo, you train one on one with an elite coach - the skill must have had no points in it to begin with so its Uselss (1.95--) then after the session it would have gone up some, i think 7.5 is the max it can raise to. So when people say they have a 5.5 learner thats what they are on about. If you need more help cos this is badly worded PM me

so the number is learning speed?

• 2 months later...