One Cold Interview

aylib

Here is a recent conversation between Harry Sugar, AKA Threat, and current #2 P4P fighter, Vanilla Ice Cold:

How are you feeling before tomorrow's fight, Vanilla?

A bit of mixed emotions, and I'll tell you in more detail in a bit.

What can you say about your opponent?

The guy comes from a good camp and has been fighting quality opposition. He seems to be a well rounded guy that is able to adapt his gameplan accordingly, and that is a tough matchup.

This fight may bring you to the #1 P4P spot again! What are your plans if you will become the #1 P4P fighter?

If I regain the #1 spot, I will fight the best opponent available; right now my sights are on this fight, but we can discuss more later, depending on the outcome.

You have already held two titles of different divisions back in CCF, what do you think of having this opportunity here in Ascension?

I'd love it. I think I only recently began to generate interest, and as such, capturing two belts within an elite organization would solidify my position as a top fighter.

What weaknesses do you feel Andrzej has? How are you going to expose them?

I don't think he has any weaknesses. Well, aside from facing me; I'm everyone's weakness.

What do you think about Gajewski's recent win against Moe Lester?

Moe Lester is a tough dude, from a tough camp. My stable-mate, KZ fought both, and by watching the fights I can tell you that anytime you face either you have to pretty much bring your A-game. Obviously it was a huge win and Andrzej fought smartly, kudos to him.

Which weight class do you prefer more - Bantamweight or Featherweight?

I don't have a preference.

Any last words?

As alluded to earlier--myself, and my teammates are likely heading towards retirement once contractual obligations are fulfilled, as Aylib has been meeting with us and discussing properties in the Bahamas. With that said, I have one fight remaining on my contract, and depending on the outcome of this fight, my last one will be up for discussion in the next several hours.

• 2 weeks later...