Ultimate XC-Official Smack Talk Thread

ShadyMann

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14100663669469.jpghey look it's joey "bend and blow"Wilson glad you watched my fight fan boy !

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35b9.jpg

Joey "Crack N Snap" Wilson

Wait you actually fight? Figured I would've heard something about that by now...

You know with all those jokes about homosexuality people might start to think your afraid to come out of the closet.

Is that peach fuzz on your chin or have you been tossing salads?

"I'd be inclined to agree, but once i get a few more wins under my belt im coming for your belt"- Ryan Williams

"What about Grey Mouser vs Williams, 2 very close fighters. Lets bring this fight!

"the" Grey Mouser is here to fight and I welcome your challenge. Gianluca Balotelli has got to deal with me first, we'll see what happens after that.

Zakari Moss "Thats fine Mr.Williams I will be ready whenever."

"Look at that the supposed top dog is my next challenge. I already beat him once. Whatever another win for me I quess."

Renato laranja

"Mevedev is a easy fight. Ive beaten him already the guys a chump. Stop ducking the 27 time BJJ champ and fight me. Your ranked lower and fans think your a can. Lift up your skirt and show us your balls or maybe your pussy!

I want my belt"

• Upvote 1

Any 155'ers out there not beating up pussies in the QFC with sub .500 records want a real scrap, please let us know. Poseidon has no problem putting to sleep all those 155 bitches who think QFC is real fighting. Only a matter of time before we put that belt on our wall with the rest of the ones we have.

155 is on notice, we have no problem, any time, anywhere.

Poseidon is God, the rest are just pure mortals, it really is hardly fair.

Zakari Moss "Yes Medvedev is an easy match. But that is the one that was given to me. I am not avoiding anyone. I take the fight offer given so you are going to have to talk to management and wait until after my fight with Dudkov."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w12.jpg

AZLO:

"So I'm the man who has been chosen to shut skinny up, which I'm happy to do but I feel sorry for the guy. He was born a freak of nature and I'm guessing his life was hard growing up. Now he has to fight on of his Idols someone he looks up to (or down) I tink you guys shouldn't be so hard on the man he's a trier and god loves a trier ( i sure do) Any way Skinny after I beat you I'll be glad to take you under my wing a show you the ropes if you's want. Have a tink about it and come back to me have a good un my man"

Peter Parker - future Attack Fight League LW Champion and #1 p4p Island fighter.

" how come you guys have Shirt Fuse taking on 1-0 pussies and calling him a champ? Hey Shirt Fuse - our paths are going to cross one day soon, and I'm not gonna just fold over like the limpdicks you've been fighting. You call yourself a champ? Good luck against the great contender XZ Manboobs. The more you pad your record now, the better I'll look after I leave you in a heap inside the cage."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/29/29w1.jpg
DARTH VADER

Vader lands an uppercut, right on the button! Gracie tumbles backwards into the cage, staring vacantly into space! He's got no idea where he is, who he is or what day it is... Poor guy.
Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:57 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Darth Vader !

"Yikes that was a nasty KO, Gracie went down like a sack of potatoes, I hope he is ok. Looking forward to my next opponent"

Peter Parker - future Attack Fight League LW Champion and #1 p4p Island fighter.

" how come you guys have Shirt Fuse taking on 1-0 pussies and calling him a champ? Hey Shirt Fuse - our paths are going to cross one day soon, and I'm not gonna just fold over like the limpdicks you've been fighting. You call yourself a champ? Good luck against the great contender XZ Manboobs. The more you pad your record now, the better I'll look after I leave you in a heap inside the cage."

Peter Parker I am sure Short Fuse would love to welcome you to the UXC so if you want that fight I will send you a contract to the best org on the island The Ultimate XC

Azlo McQueen:

" *laughing* skinny you're already making me cry, I like your confidence but in that confidence lays your biggest mistake. You signed a contract to fight me... Let me tell you how it's going to go, round one Azlo gets the takedown Azlo working hard on the top hitting skinny with some gnp skinny puts his arms out trying to defend Azlo wraps his legs around skinnys arms and starts cranking skinny is tapping .... Now I've told you what I'm going to do it is now your job to try and stop me"

*Azlo signs a photo graph of himself and posts it for skinny*

"Did you think I forgot about you being a fan skinny, i train hard and fight hard so stay in that gym ya little scamp"

Doest it feel good skinny your idol followed through on his word

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14100663669469.jpg hey AZZLO nice win you beat me but even the sun shines on a dog azz some days but hey you won good for you better fighters than me have got there ass whip !did you think i would hang my head and cry ? hey azzlo good luck on your next fight your going to need it punk ! on to the next _itch for skinny say what you want too i will still talk shit win or lose !

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14100663669469.jpg hey AZZLO nice win you beat me but even the sun shines on a dog azz some days but hey you won good for you better fighters than me have got there ass whip !did you think i would hang my head and cry ? hey azzlo good luck on your next fight your going to need it punk ! on to the next _itch for skinny say what you want too i will still talk shit win or lose !

Azlo:

Thanks skinny, I did feel bad when you screamed though that has to hurt your pride a little, I mean a man screaming because he lacked the skill and displine...but who I am I to judge a fan .. Yeah my next fight is a tough one, on paper. I tend to see past a padded record though and see the fighter for who they are I see a guy who won't last a round. Sorry darth your win streak ends with me...

DARTH: You'd better pray to god that you get a takedown in the first minute,and even that might not save you, cause if you dont it's gonna be night night time for you Azlo.

Alzo:

Well Hey there Darth nice to meet you, first off i don't believe in God so when I do land my takedown it's all because of me baby, secondly, do you even jujitsu bro?? You and I both know this fight isn't staying on the feet, I'm faster strong and can last longer than you. My desire to win in my strongest point though you will not ko me... The only chance of you winning is if by some miricle the ref is grossly incompetent and stops it early, but I can see you asking him to stop the fight

Alzo:

Well Hey there Darth nice to meet you, first off i don't believe in God so when I do land my takedown it's all because of me baby, secondly, do you even jujitsu bro?? You and I both know this fight isn't staying on the feet, I'm faster strong and can last longer than you. My desire to win in my strongest point though you will not ko me... The only chance of you winning is if by some miricle the ref is grossly incompetent and stops it early, but I can see you asking him to stop the fight

I'm a week or so from getting my purple belt, and i highly doubt your faster, stronger, or have better stamina.

DARTH: I'm a week or so from getting my purple belt, and i highly doubt your faster, stronger, or have better stamina.

Azlo:

A week until your purple, well done and I mean that. That isn't going to help though you will have a massive step up in class when you face me a massive step up, but I admire your willingness to learn. I will be looking forward to what you bring.. after the match maybe train together?

Azlo:

A week until your purple, well done and I mean that. That isn't going to help though you will have a massive step up in class when you face me a massive step up, but I admire your willingness to learn. I will be looking forward to what you bring.. after the match maybe train together?

DARTH VADER

Sure why not...Look forward to our encounter, It will most likely not be the last time we meet

Greedy assfister wants to bloddy up skinny man. After I crush my next opponent ill destroy him anyone else who can make the top ten at 135.

My fighter renato laranja 135 is about to beat ekct. After that the rest of you bitchs are toast

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14132342477834.png

Greedy Assfister talks a big game, but I'd put my money on Skinny Thin by High Kick Ko. If by some miracle Greedy can pull the win off, i'll definitely fight him again, and put him to sleep for good. In the mean time who wants a beating?