Question about QFC

Walnut23

as long as your still at level 1 in qfc match you should be okay but if end up in level 2 big chance you will be outmatched badly -- dont remember the level limit on total points but think its somewhere around 1050 total points then you go to level 2

That's good then, I was just worried that he could get outmatched and therefore the match would be a waste of time apart from learning about hiddens. I don't mind losing, as long as it's a competitive fight. Thank you for answering my question.

- Less than 1000 total skill points (physicals, primary and secondary skills but not including hidden skills).

1000 total points -- so be sure to fight way before then cause might take some time for a qfc fight to be booked -- plus dont want to make it close and end up going over 1000 points cause then your screwed on qfc level 2

How many points do 18 year old fighters get at the start? As I think he's had only had like 2 training sessions, so he should be way under the total skill points barrier.

yea he is way under right now but its just something you will have to keep an eye on cause can climb up quickly depending on what your training -- i think 18yr old start at 685 points

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=258187

Do you think I should book a fight soonish? Like maybe today or later on in the week?

you should be able to train for little while couple weeks or more maybe -- just depends cause physicals climb much quicker than skills so depends on what type of training -- you can get a good idea on your point level by just adding up all the skill level points -- round up so it makes number look bigger so you dont go over -- like your woeful skills would be between 20 to 29 -- so if skill is woeful just make it 29 even though it might be 23 -- do this on all your skills and will get idea of total level

Get VIP and every Sunday there is a graph that gets updated. I have 2 fighters that are close to 1K so I am going to try to QFC them to 4 wins then train their physicals to decent levels and once that is done they'll be ready for org fighting with a bit of hype/pop behind them.