Significant Laundry Project

ChrisPartridge

As the title states I'm in need of fairly sizable laundry assistance. Since the vast majority of my roster is nearing retirement I need to transfer the entirety of their balances to my manager balance.

The total amount that I need laundered is roughly $13.8 million.

Either leave me a message here or send me a pm if you're capable of assisting me, in addition to what percentage you plan to charge.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

As the title states I'm in need of fairly sizable laundry assistance. Since the vast majority of my roster is nearing retirement I need to transfer the entirety of their balances to my manager balance.

The total amount that I need laundered is roughly $13.8 million.

Either leave me a message here or send me a pm if you're capable of assisting me, in addition to what percentage you plan to charge.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Thats 46000 units of stock you'd have to buy @ $300 a piece :wheelchair: I doubt anyone has anywhere near that much stock. Another thing you could do is find someone with a large private jet and get them to move several of your fighter bases at a time at the max ticket price and get them to send you the difference of the flight cost back to you. Other than that i have no ideas