Project fighter

streakoflove

I would invest some money into a couple of project fighters and for the rest of your guy stick with F/A and 25 year olds to bring in some money and experiment with sliders.

As for training a project in a private gym I would build the fighter with the gym in mind if your going to keep him in a specific gym. Give him the creation points in skills that the gym doesn't offer. So for example if there's no clinchwork coach in your gym then give him a lot of clinch points on creation. Then just try and keep him in low classes.

I just started my clothing company today. Should I focus first on earning more money and stick with my free agent and some fighters or should I start investing money on a 'project' already? If so, can I have tips on building a project fighter without a private gym? Thanks

Yeah focus on F.A and have 3 or four projects on the side. Avoid FA who or two old i fine anything over 35 plus is a waste of time. also remember to test your projects in qfc level 1 fights early on.You don't what to be training some guy for ages and find out he is a hopeless fighter .You don't need a private gym there good public gyms around the if you search.A good public gym is about 3 fighters per coach and all the coaches or elite.If you find a gym like that create fighter in that city and train there

As far as your clothing business,..think of it as a squirt of cash every once in a while. Until you get some regular customers it will be slow (usually). Offering laundry services is another good boost to your cash-flow.