V-Mask MMA-Official smacktalk

Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen: I'm afraid of everything, i'm afraid of losing, I'm afraid of being humiliated, but i'm totally confident, the closer I get to the Octagon more confident, more confident, right through my training camp I've been afraid of this man, I thought this man might beat me, I've dreamed of him beating me, but the closer I get to the octagon I'm more confident. Once i'm in the cage I'm a god no one can beat me, Chael Sonnen greatest fighter who ever lived.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w16.jpg

Evan McTavish

Not long until fight time now. I'm relaxed and calm, and I think that will be the key to taking this fight. My opponent wants nothing to do with grappling. He's not half the wrestler I am. If this fight goes to the floor, I guarantee that he'll tap to strikes. I'm well aware that on fight night my opponent is going to be like 20lbs heavier than me. People have been telling me all week that the weight difference will stop me from taking him down. I'm a wrestling student of Big Jock Fletcher, I don't care if you're 205lbs or 300lbs, my wrestling calibre means that I can take any man walking the face of this earth down, and tomorrow night I'll prove just that.

I've seen Griffin's manager say he will "surely win this fight". He has no idea who he booked his guy against. He might control V-Mask, but when that cage door closes, he loses all control. It's just me and Griffin, and I guarantee you that Allen will be watching that fight from cage side realizing that he'd made the biggest mistake of his career.

Sorry my friend but its now up to Amir and Ewan lets GO mates!!!!!!!!!!!and I can't wait for that main event it is very exiting!

1 hour to fight night and Catako I hope you are ready (I think you will get the W no offenswe to opponent just using my logic haha please do a great fight there are already a lot of fans storming through the gates!!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14090309923503.jpg

Son "The Super Sayan" Goku

Told you man not to sleep on it this fight. I don't know why the referee was so keen to tackle me as I went to enjoy the win with my fans. Almost KO him 2. And one more thing, what's your head made of? Cause I almost broke my foot in that KO. Cheers and hope for best in your next fight. Will go and drink with my fans tonight cause tomorrow will return home and back to training. :)

PS. I want to thank all my fans out there in the stand, I promised a good fight, and I think I did just that. Good day and good night.

Actually me writing <-

Man I'm so annoyed about the wiki page. I used it to make all my fighters, and literally now I can't land a takedown because not a single one has strength. I'll probably just accept my fights, not really pay attention to the guys, and restart once I can cut them all and actually put some knowledge into it. That's my third fighter in a row who's been KOed in like 40 seconds and I believe I went 20-0 when I made fighters by myself last year. PS. How the hell was my guy winded within 40 seconds? I could probably take an Alistair Overeem knee (provided my ribs didn't break) and would still not be winded in less than 40 seconds.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I predicted a easy win and I won in only 19 seconds the sad thi9ng is that I trained so hard and didn't have time to have fun I just went in there and had another day at the office plus nice bonus money for FON!!!!!!

Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen: I will conquer what has never been conquered. Defeat will not be in my creed. I will believe where all those before me have doubted. I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor and respect of my Organisation. I have trained my mind and now my body will follow!

WHO AM I? ....
I AM A CHAMPION!!!

• Downvote 1

yup I guess I am looking to get ABOUT 120+ fighters and then I will keep them untill retirement later it will be 300K then I still am 250K and the org will be awesome haha =)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chael Sonnen: When you're the greatest fighter in V-Mask MMA history they don't call you "Alien" they call you Chael Sonnen beat me if you can.

Johny Kray (260147): well i think Kray the best looking conteder for a title shot even with only a 1-0 record....KRAY WILL WOOP sonnen`s arse

I send the Kray vs Sonnen fight offers I hope this fight happens it will defenitely be a Great match !!

:showoff: ive acepted already just waiting for mr Sonnen to do the same..