V-Mask MMA-Official smacktalk

After this fight i think your fighter will need a new nicknamae such as "chin of glass" or "nite nite irene" By the way stop using Mcgregor catch frase hes dumb : "I dont just predict the finish I predict the round" thats crap

After this fight i think your fighter will need a new nicknamae such as "chin of glass" or "nite nite irene" By the way stop using Mcgregor catch frase hes dumb : "I dont just predict the finish I predict the round" thats crap

Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen: What to start with I guess is the real problem here...You are far too cocky for a guy whose proved nothing, that win would take me all of 5 seconds but I can prove that. Then we look at your poorly typed "trash talk" and it seems "chin of glass" is all too close to your punch drunk reality and last but certainly not least your Connor Mcgregor hatred is pointless he took it from Muhammad Ali you know nothing moron, If your gonna hit the King kill the King pathetic just pathetic.

Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen: What to start with I guess is the real problem here...You are far too cocky for a guy whose proved nothing, that win would take me all of 5 seconds but I can prove that. Then we look at your poorly typed "trash talk" and it seems "chin of glass" is all too close to your punch drunk reality and last but certainly not least your Connor Mcgregor hatred is pointless he took it from Muhammad Ali you know nothing moron, If your gonna hit the King kill the King pathetic just pa

Dont worry about what iv proved in this game i just started it :medieval: ..... the thing is who gonna knock who out ... :boxing: by the way my prediction is Kray will KO Sonnen in the fifth ..... :yes: YOU THE KING NO MORE......PS: I have no bad feelings towards Mcgreegor or mig mouth fighters i actualy enjoy it but i like fighters , warriors thoose are the fighters that i give all my respect big mouth fighters are entretainment. :poster_stupid:

HI THERE... :hello: Im new in the organization, imean i feel like this is the right place to bring my fighters....with new up and coming exiting fighters and the divisions are just starting to get shape.

Good job setting it all up and good luck i Think it will be a very successfull organization, and now its time for me to get down to business :boxing:

Dont worry about what iv proved in this game i just started it :medieval: ..... the thing is who gonna knock who out ... :boxing: by the way my prediction is Kray will KO Sonnen in the fifth ..... :yes: YOU THE KING NO MORE......PS: I have no bad feelings towards Mcgreegor or mig mouth fighters i actualy enjoy it but i like fighters , warriors thoose are the fighters that i give all my respect big mouth fighters are entretainment. :poster_stupid:

Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen: You say that stuff like it makes you look any less brain damaged, Point is now your coming against not only a champ but a gangster and you don't stand a chance I talk the talk and walk the walk. My prediction, another one for the record books, another one for the VMMA hall of fame and another round 1 Knockout for the "Bad Guy"

HI THERE... :hello: Im new in the organization, imean i feel like this is the right place to bring my fighters....with new up and coming exiting fighters and the divisions are just starting to get shape.

Good job setting it all up and good luck i Think it will be a very successfull organization, and now its time for me to get down to business :boxing:

Manager Antonio Queiros and Sensei Toni have an ambitious plan put togheter, the first test of they newly formed MMA fighters will be tonight, tonight is the night we going to see what this boys are realy made let the journey will begin.
QFC Heavyweight bout brings you Dan Brownson (260516) Vs Robert Baratheon typical clash of styles between striking and grapling Dan will have a small reach advantage and is seven years older then Robert being both fighters debut bout we just hoope that we can all watch a great fight.
QFC Midleweight bout brings you Mo Yan (260519) Vs Steve Freeman Steve hes an 18 year old from Lkewood, USA hes record stands at 1-3-0 , i think hes far to deadrated they killed him to fight at this weight the guy is 216cm and weighs 171lbs come one,but moving on , he does have a win and that win came by the way of submission(kimura) on hes very first fight.then again not much can be said about Mo whos going to make hes professional debut tonight he looks well and ready for it.
QFC Welterweight bout brings you Jean Pierre (260522) Vs Burton Lawson Lawson hes an 18 year old american from hawai whos record stands at 2-3-0 the wins came by the way of decision and submission(rnc) hes a tuff kid but he comes from 2 KO losses.Jean hes a warrior and i think is going to be a war, moving down to lightweight after this fight he says that,he was born for this.
QFC Bantamweight bout brings you Xiquinho Salazar (260513) Vs Connor Rice Rice hes a 22 year old from Dublin ,Irland with a record of 0-1-0 hes lost came by the way of decision against the tournment winner,it was not a good fight ,hes an exelent grapler tho holding a bjj brown belt will he just have more guns then Salazar or the Portuguese will prove everyone wrong we will see.
when asked by a local newspaper whats the game plan aproach with each oponent he answer: "" BRAVERY AND HONOUR" if u display that even when you loose you win, and he smilled :yes: .
All those are new adictions to the V-Mask MMA organization
GET ME YOUR PREDICTION:
  • Upvote 1

Manager Antonio Queiros and Sensei Toni have an ambitious plan put togheter, the first test of they newly formed MMA fighters will be tonight, tonight is the night we going to see what this boys are realy made let the journey will begin.
QFC Heavyweight bout brings you Dan Brownson (260516) Vs Robert Baratheon typical clash of styles between striking and grapling Dan will have a small reach advantage and is seven years older then Robert being both fighters debut bout we just hoope that we can all watch a great fight.
QFC Midleweight bout brings you Mo Yan (260519) Vs Steve Freeman Steve hes an 18 year old from Lkewood, USA hes record stands at 1-3-0 , i think hes far to deadrated they killed him to fight at this weight the guy is 216cm and weighs 171lbs come one,but moving on , he does have a win and that win came by the way of submission(kimura) on hes very first fight.then again not much can be said about Mo whos going to make hes professional debut tonight he looks well and ready for it.
QFC Welterweight bout brings you Jean Pierre (260522) Vs Burton Lawson Lawson hes an 18 year old american from hawai whos record stands at 2-3-0 the wins came by the way of decision and submission(rnc) hes a tuff kid but he comes from 2 KO losses.Jean hes a warrior and i think is going to be a war, moving down to lightweight after this fight he says that,he was born for this.
QFC Bantamweight bout brings you Xiquinho Salazar (260513) Vs Connor Rice Rice hes a 22 year old from Dublin ,Irland with a record of 0-1-0 hes lost came by the way of decision against the tournment winner,it was not a good fight ,hes an exelent grapler tho holding a bjj brown belt will he just have more guns then Salazar or the Portuguese will prove everyone wrong we will see.
when asked by a local newspaper whats the game plan aproach with each oponent he answer: "" BRAVERY AND HONOUR" if u display that even when you loose you win, and he smilled :yes: .
All those are new adictions to the V-Mask MMA organization
GET ME YOUR PREDICTION:

NEW SENSEI in town
Sensei "TONI" ,hoopes to be the first ever Portuguese to make a name for himself in the MMA world.
The 73 year old , long retired from fighting, was asked by:
local newspapper : " What is making you do this , come out of retirement to take this job as head coach of Antonio Queiros?
sns Toni : " In life you die when you whant to live no more, nature is smarter then people thinks, little by little you loose everything, but when Mr Queiros came along with this i couldnt turn it down."
local newspapper : " Dont you think Mr Queiros rooster is prety weak ,a bounche of indisciplened nobodys some people saying that it is a waste of time, do you think that aswell?"
sns Toni : " Listen everybody deserves a second chance in life, but from what iv seen from them, i have a bunch of warriors here following my instructions in every training session, so i dont know and i dont care about those people"
He turned hes back and walked off leaving the Jounalists all wondering about what Hes up to.
The Stable Fighters 1st Fight QFC
Dan Brownson (260516) Vs Robert Baratheon
Mo Yan (260519) Vs Steven Freeman
Jean Pierre (260522) Vs Burton Lawson
Xiquinho Salazar (260513) Vs Connor Rice
  • Upvote 1

BRIXTON MMA NEWS

watch video : :star: https://www.youtube....-VseZ5XQ :star:

Good evining every one , we are here....... at the Brixton O2 Academy ........, the place is packed........ with locals suporting the local.... Sensei Toni Dojo`s fighters, there is a lot of noise........ and a lot of chanting........ asweel,im just wondering if we going to be able to do this interview!...

And here they are Sensei Toni Dojo is here....listen to the noise they making....WOWW ....they chant "THERE`S ONLY ONE TONI`S SENSEI"...and the crowd goes wild .....its madness in here....the security is strugling to keep the fans of the fighters....kissing and thanking them for bringing pride to Brixton....i never experience this at this level!... i mean.....this guys only just haad they first professional bout ...CRAAAAAAZZYYYYYYY........

After an amazing 20 minutes trying to restablished order in the place we started our interview`s

Im with Dan Brownson

news - Straight to it how well do you think you did?

Dan - Well thanks....what kind of question is that?....who the fuck is this guy? ooii get me another journalist!...IM JOOKIN guizza dont piss your pants...

by the state of my face i would say not very well tho...Fuckin hell... ain`t no bird sleepin on this guys nest tonight...i need a rest....it was a tuff brawl....i was never in real danger but the was tuff specialy holding me on the clinch...and he was happy to stay there and work the cloock... itell you somefin....at the end of the fight...when i went back to the looker room and saw my face in the mirror ifelt like going gangster again...... make a couple of phone calls...and put this fucker to sleep with the fishies....Fuckin hell gizza dont need to get all pale and shit im jooking again.....

news - If you could go back what do you think you would have changed in your fight aproach to get the win ?

Dan - I would definitly come out more agessivly and i would change my shorts those ones fucked up Bro....i will get that point across with my manager

news - Whats next for you?

Dan - Whats next ? V-Mask MMA baby!... right numbers on the check , thanks by the oportunity by the way, good up and coming organization where i can start making a name for myself in the fighting world....im gonna rest for a couple of days and then get back to the gym and wait them to get me a fight...

news - You sound very confident, very cooky for someone who just lost hes first bout when You where the favorite and on papper looked the better fighter.Do You think this kind of behaviour will jeopardise your devlopment? and is that a risk of damaging the good reputation of your Sensei?

Dan - OOII YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE i cant change my personality.....but dont sit there....trying to make me look like the rothen aple....DICK FACE....and to be honest with you i dont feel like ive lost the fight..... iv been in many fights b4 (diferent rules) tho....and normaly the looser will go out in a strecher(in the best case scenario).....we both fought hard and the kid beat me on points(real life fights have no point counting system) credit for him.....and about my camp....you just need to go and check their results, those are the people im with day in day out....for that reason i dont give a FUCK about what everybody else thinking....NOW shut your retarded mouth...and go get me a tea.....im done with you....

the crowd`s chanting Dan`s name "Chainsaw.... Chainsaw..... Chainsaw" as he storms out of the Academy

news - i apolagise for the language used in this interview.....moving on, we have Xiquinho"nitro" Salazar here with us now:What was the game plan coming into this fight?

Salazar -There was no game plan....you see....we trat it as a chez game....the problem for my oponent was that i was always one move ahead... first i made him belive he couldnt win...and then when hes heart was gone and hes belive aswell...i went for the kill.....not actual game plan just general camp strategy........

news - Well but things were not looking great by the end of the 1st round!....did you tought like the fight was going hes way? and what changed?

Salazar - Yes, definitly , Rice was controling the fight by the end of the 1st,but i found it deep inside my heart some will power to fight trough it....and that was this thing...you might think im nuts but.......i heard this voice in my head trough out the fight this voice was saying " not today motherfucker".

news - Voice? What voice was that?Does it happend everytime you fight?

Salazar - No doesnt happend all the time only happends when im in trouble,or weekness starts taking over....i think its MOM looking after my arse..lool

news - Congratulations on your WIN and whats next?

Salazar- Thanks, well im being led by a formidable team so i leave it in their hands, iknow il be moving up to featherweight when i join V-Mask MMA.I wanna send a shout out to all my family and friends back home in Lisbon "AMO-TE PORTUGAL"

the fans take him as one of them like if he was born right here in Brixton.....they sing "Nitro THEM;, NITRO THEM, NItro THem"

news - That was Nitro ....moving on we have Mo " The Dragon" Yan first of all congratulation on the WIN, what was the secret behind that impressive victory?

Mo - Thank you Guizza....the secret it scalled hard work and preparation, well at least was what the Sensei told us,with him im growing as a fighter and as a man.

news - Preparation, thats exacly my next question, how did you prepare for this fight ?

Mo - I cutted trees ,it was good preparation to fight a guy 216cm tall....lol....well i started from the bottom with acurate strikes until it couldnt stand the weight no more ....then all i had to do was push...

news - Being a local lad brings you extra pressure ?

Mo - Listen...im a London boy ...we trive under pressure....we fall aswell some times but we straight back.....feeling confident allways ....just like my man Dan Brownson....you guys where disrespectfull with him....i just wanna say keep strong brother fuck this haters.....

the fans go beezirk, they loving theyre boys.....

news - ok!....that was Mo "The Dragon" Yan ladies and gentleman, and last but not least Jean Pierre " The Legionaire" , that came out of the blue talk us trough the KO!....

Jean - Well, at the breack my corner tought i needed a KO, and so did i ....so i went out to the third with a mercenary mind set...i had a mission....so....mission acomplished.... the finish was just something ive learn from Sensei Toni....thank you sensei...

news - You have a lot of eyes on you after this impressive win, do you think you going to be able to deal with the media expusure?

Jean - Being a Legionaire for moast of my adult life i cant say im used to media attention....., but i can deal well with pressure....and i have a great team behind me...so im in good hands.

the fans cant hide their pride....theres a party going on on Brixton highstreet....WOW

news - Sensei Toni is leaving now togheter with manager Antonio Queiros, Mr Queiros How far do you thing this boys can go, they obviously have good suport?

Queiros - i think they have a bunch of people who care about them and work hard everyday for them......so....i think they definitly have the skills now they just have to put the work in....as they doing till now.....nofin would be possible without our Great Master Sensei Toni whos teaching them the main essence of martial arts , he works theire spirit their mind.

news- Sensei Toni do you have anything to say related to the fights?

:coach: Toni - As god old Winston Churchil used to say "NEVER GIVE IN" thats all....thank you :blackbelt:

NEXT FIGHTS PREVIEW`S, REVIEWS EXCLUSIVE CAMP INTERVIEWS we will bring you all this and more

• Upvote 1

BRIXTON MMA NEWS

watch video : :star: https://www.youtube....-VseZ5XQ :star:

Good evining every one , we are here....... at the Brixton O2 Academy ........, the place is packed........ with locals suporting the local.... Sensei Toni Dojo`s fighters, there is a lot of noise........ and a lot of chanting........ asweel,im just wondering if we going to be able to do this interview!...

And here they are Sensei Toni Dojo is here....listen to the noise they making....WOWW ....they chant "THERE`S ONLY ONE TONI`S SENSEI"...and the crowd goes wild .....its madness in here....the security is strugling to keep the fans of the fighters....kissing and thanking them for bringing pride to Brixton....i never experience this at this level!... i mean.....this guys only just haad they first professional bout ...CRAAAAAAZZYYYYYYY........

After an amazing 20 minutes trying to restablished order in the place we started our interview`s

Im with Dan Brownson

news - Straight to it how well do you think you did?

Dan - Well thanks....what kind of question is that?....who the fuck is this guy? ooii get me another journalist!...IM JOOKIN guizza dont piss your pants...

by the state of my face i would say not very well tho...Fuckin hell... ain`t no bird sleepin on this guys nest tonight...i need a rest....it was a tuff brawl....i was never in real danger but the was tuff specialy holding me on the clinch...and he was happy to stay there and work the cloock... itell you somefin....at the end of the fight...when i went back to the looker room and saw my face in the mirror ifelt like going gangster again...... make a couple of phone calls...and put this fucker to sleep with the fishies....Fuckin hell gizza dont need to get all pale and shit im jooking again.....

news - If you could go back what do you think you would have changed in your fight aproach to get the win ?

Dan - I would definitly come out more agessivly and i would change my shorts those ones fucked up Bro....i will get that point across with my manager

news - Whats next for you?

Dan - Whats next ? V-Mask MMA baby!... right numbers on the check , thanks by the oportunity by the way, good up and coming organization where i can start making a name for myself in the fighting world....im gonna rest for a couple of days and then get back to the gym and wait them to get me a fight...

news - You sound very confident, very cooky for someone who just lost hes first bout when You where the favorite and on papper looked the better fighter.Do You think this kind of behaviour will jeopardise your devlopment? and is that a risk of damaging the good reputation of your Sensei?

Dan - OOII YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE i cant change my personality.....but dont sit there....trying to make me look like the rothen aple....DICK FACE....and to be honest with you i dont feel like ive lost the fight..... iv been in many fights b4 (diferent rules) tho....and normaly the looser will go out in a strecher(in the best case scenario).....we both fought hard and the kid beat me on points(real life fights have no point counting system) credit for him.....and about my camp....you just need to go and check their results, those are the people im with day in day out....for that reason i dont give a FUCK about what everybody else thinking....NOW shut your retarded mouth...and go get me a tea.....im done with you....

the crowd`s chanting Dan`s name "Chainsaw.... Chainsaw..... Chainsaw" as he storms out of the Academy

news - i apolagise for the language used in this interview.....moving on, we have Xiquinho"nitro" Salazar here with us now:What was the game plan coming into this fight?

Salazar -There was no game plan....you see....we trat it as a chez game....the problem for my oponent was that i was always one move ahead... first i made him belive he couldnt win...and then when hes heart was gone and hes belive aswell...i went for the kill.....not actual game plan just general camp strategy........

news - Well but things were not looking great by the end of the 1st round!....did you tought like the fight was going hes way? and what changed?

Salazar - Yes, definitly , Rice was controling the fight by the end of the 1st,but i found it deep inside my heart some will power to fight trough it....and that was this thing...you might think im nuts but.......i heard this voice in my head trough out the fight this voice was saying " not today motherfucker".

news - Voice? What voice was that?Does it happend everytime you fight?

Salazar - No doesnt happend all the time only happends when im in trouble,or weekness starts taking over....i think its MOM looking after my arse..lool

news - Congratulations on your WIN and whats next?

Salazar- Thanks, well im being led by a formidable team so i leave it in their hands, iknow il be moving up to featherweight when i join V-Mask MMA.I wanna send a shout out to all my family and friends back home in Lisbon "AMO-TE PORTUGAL"

the fans take him as one of them like if he was born right here in Brixton.....they sing "Nitro THEM;, NITRO THEM, NItro THem"

news - That was Nitro ....moving on we have Mo " The Dragon" Yan first of all congratulation on the WIN, what was the secret behind that impressive victory?

Mo - Thank you Guizza....the secret it scalled hard work and preparation, well at least was what the Sensei told us,with him im growing as a fighter and as a man.

news - Preparation, thats exacly my next question, how did you prepare for this fight ?

Mo - I cutted trees ,it was good preparation to fight a guy 216cm tall....lol....well i started from the bottom with acurate strikes until it couldnt stand the weight no more ....then all i had to do was push...

news - Being a local lad brings you extra pressure ?

Mo - Listen...im a London boy ...we trive under pressure....we fall aswell some times but we straight back.....feeling confident allways ....just like my man Dan Brownson....you guys where disrespectfull with him....i just wanna say keep strong brother fuck this haters.....

the fans go beezirk, they loving theyre boys.....

news - ok!....that was Mo "The Dragon" Yan ladies and gentleman, and last but not least Jean Pierre " The Legionaire" , that came out of the blue talk us trough the KO!....

Jean - Well, at the breack my corner tought i needed a KO, and so did i ....so i went out to the third with a mercenary mind set...i had a mission....so....mission acomplished.... the finish was just something ive learn from Sensei Toni....thank you sensei...

news - You have a lot of eyes on you after this impressive win, do you think you going to be able to deal with the media expusure?

Jean - Being a Legionaire for moast of my adult life i cant say im used to media attention....., but i can deal well with pressure....and i have a great team behind me...so im in good hands.

the fans cant hide their pride....theres a party going on on Brixton highstreet....WOW

news - Sensei Toni is leaving now togheter with manager Antonio Queiros, Mr Queiros How far do you thing this boys can go, they obviously have good suport?

Queiros - i think they have a bunch of people who care about them and work hard everyday for them......so....i think they definitly have the skills now they just have to put the work in....as they doing till now.....nofin would be possible without our Great Master Sensei Toni whos teaching them the main essence of martial arts , he works theire spirit their mind.

news- Sensei Toni do you have anything to say related to the fights?

:coach: Toni - As god old Winston Churchil used to say "NEVER GIVE IN" thats all....thank you :blackbelt:

NEXT FIGHTS PREVIEW`S, REVIEWS EXCLUSIVE CAMP INTERVIEWS we will bring you all this and more

Tito Jackson: Great work man, You should think about doing our upcoming Event's.

Tito Jackson: Great work man, You should think about doing our upcoming Event's.

im a bit busy with a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes...lol....but i will build up our upcoming title fight between Sonnen and Kray.....i got him as FA....so yeah..i will be posting some stuff.....by the way check out the Tycoon Times i had an article published there with my gym biography..lol...about the upcoming title fight yeah i think Sonnen is the favorite.....but i try to get this guy ready...for a good fight...hoopfully 5 rounds...lol...but i dont think so

• Upvote 1

yeah Ruben I will pay you for every event if you write but not yet in the future the org is now only making about 10k a event and I need more before I can pay 20k per event if I make 50 the I will tel you dude =)

• Upvote 1

im a bit busy with a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes...lol....but i will build up our upcoming title fight between Sonnen and Kray.....i got him as FA....so yeah..i will be posting some stuff.....by the way check out the Tycoon Times i had an article published there with my gym biography..lol...about the upcoming title fight yeah i think Sonnen is the favorite.....but i try to get this guy ready...for a good fight...hoopfully 5 rounds...lol...but i dont think so

Sounds Great! and im glad I wont just be getting a fight gifted to me and am getting a real opponent.