V-Mask MMA-Official smacktalk

Thad Monroe watches and lurks in the shadows. Having only one fight, he sits, trains, and watches. Having only one fight that was a loss because it fitted a fighter like Thad (built more like a KT) against a regular joe in a QFC fight. Thad lurks, watches, and trains as he waits for December to arrive, when he has his next fight and first V-Mask. Thad takes a break from training, leans against a wall and looks in to a camera.

Thad Monroe: My Manager, Laslow, told me not to do this. He told me not to talk to you, not to talk about my opponent, as other clients of his in other organizations did just that. Well, at least one fighter. He won the Smash Talk but lost the fight. I can no longer sit silent and train, I have to speak my mind. And what is on my mind is Wahanassatta WhiteMountain. What is that an Indian name or has somebody just played Dungeons & Dragons, a little too much? I can't rip on the guy too much as he took his last opponent out with a knee and I apparently like musicals. I can't lie. I like Rent! and maybe I can use that too my advantage as I can La Vie Boheme Wah Wah to the canvas. But I continue to lurk in the shadows, I continue to train and watch as December approaches. I have stated my claims and maybe I will return, that is if Wah Wah replies. If not I will train and wait.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whe keeps negging me in this forum ??please come out and be honest I just would like to know who doesn't like me cuz then I don't like them (I won't neg you all the time if you tell me relax I jusrt want to know plus I don't mind being negged mean look at my record LOL -200 and somethingLOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Sigurdsson "Goku, I am going to fucking destroy you. 32 days boy, I am too good for you everywhere, too skilled, hit too hard, my chin is cut from Jupiter's loins and you stand in my way. Its nothing personal just business but I will fucking destroy you."

Sigurdsson"and your hair is something out of a boy band, you soft lad. 1 round for pretty little bitch like you. With hair like that I don't know if you are looking for a fight or a fuck."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14090309923503.jpg

Son "The Super Sayan" Goku

Every one is bla bla, I will beat you, bla bla bla. You faced just wrestlers or BJJ with one exception and you think you can stand with me? You might be my biggest challange till now, but watch your tongue boy!

• Downvote 1

Gunner : Your about to find out what potential is. Don't worry im going to stand and bang someone's getting KO'D and it's not going to be THE MONEY. The fans will see you for the fraud you really are. #ANDTHENEW

Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen: Haha thats the funniest thing i've read all week, I'm the champion bud and theres a reason. You cant stand with me and you wont be able to take me down here's what happens: I throw punch You fall down. Ring Announcer: The Undisputed and Undefeated Champion of the World Chael Sonnen!!!!

Gunner Hilton : In your dream ill beat the fraud then ill take out Manchester Dead!!1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14071648882346.png

''THE ASSASSINATOR" Manchester Red-Hey Kid,If chael dreams then you hallucinate.Go to a doctor and take some pills before you totally lose your sanity.You are already halfway there.You are just another can offered to be crushed by a can crusher of a champ here.You just not good enough now whether you like it or not.

• Downvote 1

Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen: Haha thats the funniest thing i've read all week, I'm the champion bud and theres a reason. Ring Announcer: The Undisputed and Undefeated Champion of the World Chael Sonnen!!!!

''THE ASSASSINATOR" Manchester Red-

Only reason you are champ is coz beating some half arsed punks managed by incompetent managers is easy as fuck.You are a big joke and so is you being inducted in V-MMA HOF.Chael "The American cancrusher " Sonnen sounds perfect.

• Downvote 1

HAHA guys keep talking smack like that and you will be getting +1 from me all day and Chael faught the best the org had to offer but now the competition is getting better so he better train hard and machester beat some very dangeraous dudes....goodluck all of you and train hard I will think about who will be the next V-Mask MMA HOF inductee (Manchester if you prove that you are as Legit as you say then you will be next =)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

''THE ASSASSINATOR" Manchester Red-Hey Kid,If chael dreams then you hallucinate.Go to a doctor and take some pills before you totally lose your sanity.You are already halfway there.You are just another can offered to be crushed by a can crusher of a champ here.You just not good enough now whether you like it or not.

Chael Sonnen: Neither of you are good enough to touch me, Red you can have as many secret talks with jimmy as you want but at the end of the day he cant make you win against the unstoppable force that is me, you're all cans in comparison and I''ll be happy to take you out, ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

''THE ASSASSINATOR" Manchester Red-

Only reason you are champ is coz beating some half arsed punks managed by incompetent managers is easy as fuck.You are a big joke and so is you being inducted in V-MMA HOF.Chael "The American cancrusher " Sonnen sounds perfect.

Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen: Go get teary eyed somewhere else bitch, dont complain about the achievements ive earned when you have nothing notable under you belt than a narrow decision win that I laugh at, meanwhile under my Huge Gold Emblazoned Belt I have all 1st round knockouts, I'm a Legendary V-MMA hall of famer And oh yeah Im the best in world at beating tomato cans like you.

• Downvote 1