V-MMA News and all fighter stuff

Cheal Sonnen WON 265+ Belt and is first ever V-MMA Champion and he seems unstoppable!! Will anyone take his belt is in everyones heads??

More news will be posted soon but the owner is not going to be very active cuz of personal reasons!

• Downvote 1

Cheal Sonnen WON 265+ Belt and is first ever V-MMA Champion and he seems unstoppable!! Will anyone take his belt is in everyones heads??

More news will be posted soon but the owner is not going to be very active cuz of personal reasons!

Thanks man was just joking because I was hoping the other winners of the 1st ever V-MMA event might like to speak up, wasn't aimed as an insult mate.

• Downvote 1

No offence taken I don't mind really but keep posting mate =) haha so there are a lot of guys in the org now I am going to have to start holding events every week =)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

cuz he will be coming from RIO but if you stay the champ and I renegotiate your contract I will give all champions big contracts if I renegotiate so stay champ and I wil give a big signing bonus =)

cuz he will be coming from RIO but if you stay the champ and I renegotiate your contract I will give all champions big contracts if I renegotiate so stay champ and I wil give a big signing bonus =)

Tito Ortiz: Don't worry about that I intend for my Champions to retire undefeated and undisputed after defending their belt's with years of dominating performances. I would have that contract ready ;)

I am looking to sign these guys to challenge you in the future:

2.251288(he looks like a huge title threat cuz he over shadows you everywhere) but boxing is the same

HAHA I love you being champion but I want to challenge you and The more you get challenged the higher your hype goes and the better you becoma and I proomise you later on you will get paid 20k plus per fight trust me man its worth it but I love you guys being the champ I just wasnt every champion to get the perfect WAR =)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

TUF

Team Dilashaw:

1.Xiquinho Salazar
2.Spike St. Pierre
3.Costa Ioannou
4.Amir Khan

5.Johny Knows

Team Ferguson:

1.Manshelbor Stranzas
2.The Hound
3.Dmitri Chudinov
4.Marcuz Warring
5.Sean McCarthy

• Upvote 1

thanks I saw that its all good you are currently holding gold in V-MMA and your fighters are fan favourites and brings in a lot of fans to the org which gives me mney and you are a LEGIT dude thanks =)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1