Alright then, I'm not going to be too harsh here.

Hilarious means it was comical or funny so I can only assume you meant to use something closer to horrendous instead, meaning something is extremely unpleasant, horrifying, or terrible. Your use of "an hilarious" was also wrong, the word "an" is only used in place of "a" if the following word starts with a vowel(A, E, I, O, or U.).

ex.

"a chair" and "an example" are correct

"an chair" and "a example" are incorrect.

That's not an English teachers detailed grading but no one is perfect and it leaves you with a little something to take away from this rather then being overloaded with information that you can't apply. I also wouldn't be too hard on yourself I've seen some native speakers of the language that are much worse off that you in terms of ability to write, at least I could understand the meaning.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The topic is about how his fighter won a fight and is ready for his next fight, I however turned this into some English pointers, since it was clear that his English abilities are lacking.

Also regarding the questions that were added to his last post.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=569

Here is the topic to request sponsors, post here with a link to your fighters and you should see an offer.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=908

Here is a topic to request a contract for your fighters, again post here with a link to your fighters and you should see an offer.

• Upvote 1