Grease Monkey Help!

andymckenzie

Hi all,

I installed greasemonkey and the script fine so that I could test my fighters learning speed and thought everything was working fine. I understand the concept of it and was told that any rise in skill by 5.25 was acceptable and any rise of 6.5 was good.

I trained someone with no skill for submission offence and he went from 30 to 45 in one training session with an elite coach (there was 1 other person training it aswell). Obviously a rise of 15 is too high, but also there are no decimal places on my grease monkey and all my gains seem similar. Is the script running differently because I am using it on a mac?

Any help, pointers or alternative views are appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

Are you using this link?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/mystatssnapshot.php

Just look at what the skill is before you train it and then again after and you'll have the exact value it increased. You might have to be careful because if you've trained up a primary before you'll have a few extra skill points in the related secondaries that might throw off the value, that could have caused you're issues.

Are you using this link?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/mystatssnapshot.php

Just look at what the skill is before you train it and then again after and you'll have the exact value it increased. You might have to be careful because if you've trained up a primary before you'll have a few extra skill points in the related secondaries that might throw off the value, that could have caused you're issues.

That's the same link I'm using, I'll keep trying it, but I think I'm getting different values to what I should as there's no decimal place anywhere and they're going up between 10 and 15 each session. Maybe I'll just try and figure out what's quick with these different figures.

• 3 weeks later...

andymckenzie, thanks for that information, I very much appreciate it. Did you use the Skill Progress Stat Extractor to determine the learning rate of your fighter?

Yes you do. To see that you have to train 1:1 with an elite coach in a secondary skill. The skill with 1 point put in at creation is 1.95-- (useless) and whatever the skill goes upto after the training is the speed of your fighter

TheWolf, thank you very much, your help is outstanding! I'll test that with one fighter because I'm not certain if his learning speed is even average at this point in time.

Yes you do. To see that you have to train 1:1 with an elite coach in a secondary skill. The skill with 1 point put in at creation is 1.95-- (useless) and whatever the skill goes upto after the training is the speed of your fighter

Actually I do have one more question: Should the script be run prior to the adjacent training? For example, I've setup a 1-on-1 training with an Elite coach on a Useless secondary skill that hasn't improved at all thus far. I assume that the script should be run after the very next training instead of waiting for the afternoon/evening training later that same day?

Actually I do have one more question: Should the script be run prior to the adjacent training? For example, I've setup a 1-on-1 training with an Elite coach on a Useless secondary skill that hasn't improved at all thus far. I assume that the script should be run after the very next training instead of waiting for the afternoon/evening training later that same day?

Once the script is installed and working properly you should see a load of numbers on the skill snapshot page and yes it should run for the next training

if your using the skill extractor, just look after the training session is done. It will show something like punches (or whatever you trained from the 1.95 starting points) 6.70 points so he's a 6.7 learner

Thank you for the insight duphus, I appreciate it. I wonder, in general, what most managers are willing to accept in terms of learning speed, or lack thereof, if the fighter ends up having KO power, a solid chin, high heart or confidence, etc? I know some sacrifice learning speed for solid hiddens while some won't deal with a very slow learner no matter how good the hiddens

Once the script is installed and working properly you should see a load of numbers on the skill snapshot page and yes it should run for the next training

And thank you once again Wolf. I feel confident enough to run and understand the script once complete...I hope haha

• 2 months later...