some hitters K1 creation tourament

itakebrides

• 2 weeks later...

bump come on folks still a few days to join. also i going to vent a bit god what i cant i get luck in creating fighter like Kshitij Singh Negi /Kshitijscholes.God damn he create two fighters get heart and ko power and granite chin with great coincidence (to posh for a fighter with heart not good enough believe me i love a fighter with heart right now).i get a guy with intellingnt beating the other bum with who had no confidence :rolleyes: .So yeah in my venting they going to be a 50 k bounty on Kshitij Singh Negi /Kshitijscholes fighters head :mad:

bump come on folks still a few days to join. also i going to vent a bit god what i cant i get luck in creating fighter like Kshitij Singh Negi /Kshitijscholes.God damn he create two fighters get heart and ko power and granite chin with great coincidence (to posh for a fighter with heart not good enough believe me i love a fighter with heart right now).i get a guy with intellingnt beating the other bum with who had no confidence :rolleyes:

Sure you do but no amount of heart can overcome a glass chin so better to play it safe and have a G.chin dude than to have big heart guy but to have no clue about his chin.