some hitters K1 creation tourament

itakebrides

it going be you and Strong Belwas .Best 2 out of 3 .I say fights will be every 21 days I will do a write up or you guys soon.i just cant wait to sack my bum of a fighter .Also to paid the other guys semi finalist money maxillan money

first fight in about three weeks then? and every three weeks after that?

Hitters tournament finals

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14160126494215.png VERSUS http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20b4.jpg

The Lifesaver" Johnny Heimlich Strong Belwas

Wow cant believe were in the finals already.Let do a quick recap of what each fighter did to get here

Johnny look doomed from the start.A early lost by cut to sho nuff look like putting a end to his k1 career .He bounced back and beat one of the favs of the tournament vitor sharp to get into the second chance stage.Ever since he be winning with ease.

Strong belwas tip to win the whole tournament for the start after his brutal knockouts of Pueblo Escobart and Alex Cruz to get him to the semi finals .There see to be no stopping belwas but a shock defeat to johnny heliuth has put a lot of doubt in the fans minds about his confidence .weather he has the bottle to win big fights .Belwas prove the critics wrong with koing 2 two more opponents to book his place in the finals

okay will add more later

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

So 190 days after it's initiation, the K1 Heavyweight Hitters Tournament of 2014/15 from the Super Fighting Championship is reaching it's conclusion. In just three days time - on the 10th of May - the first collision in a best of 3 finale takes place.

Who will get the upper hand?? Heimlich or Belwas?

http://i57.tinypic.com/1z6wnb5.jpg

See you ringside Duratan!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

taken. small bets are not so much fun so 100k on heimilich.

It's cool that you're trying to raise the stakes and all but it's not going to be very much fun if we both choose Heimlich lol

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

wow a very controversial finish to say the least.A very entertaining fight i taught heiluth goose was cook in the third but be manage to hang on .I was thinking he was going to take the split decision but the judges gave it belwas. Yep i agree the commentator definite had a hard one for heiluth jesus christ what round 3 was he watching :wacko: .

So concludes the hitter tournament.It was definite a fun tournament and format and hope you all sign up for the hitter 2 tournament . I be sending out the prizes shortly closing the division due to numbers and also have to make room for the hitter tournament 2.Wish both fighters best of luck in there future career and hopefully with any luck will grace us with there present in the future again