extra extra

Brixton MMA News

This time we have 2 of the camp new recruits, they are Lazic Savic (260750) and Billy Wayne (260764).

Lazic nicknamed "The Giant" by Sensei Toni, is the biggest man i ever st my eyes upon, hes a real giant he stands at an unbeliveble 7ft 5inch tall and weights 300lbs.

Hes fighting a much shorter but not so much lighter Micah Jacobson who does have 3 wins to hes name, 2 by submission and 1 decision.

And then we have Billy, i mean hes looking forward to hes MMA professional debut, hes ready to rock, Billy oponent will be Bradley Rice well it looks like Rice lost hes way a bit i think hes not being well managed, hes record stands at 1-5 and the win came by the way of submission.

Every fighter hes a dangerous fighter, and every fight its a risky fight but we prepare ourself well and we have, in my opinion the best coach in the World, time will prove me right.

Right now there is a lot going on beind the scene everyone involved in this project is working hard.

I was a bit sceptical, when the Sensei told me to get them a fight right away once they didnt had enough time to learn doesnt matter what or who teach us it, but he the man he told me they ready i make it happend.

Next week we the will be visiting the Brixton Youth Comunity Center, and take the fighters for lunch with the kids at the school and give something back to the comunity.

Fights review`s and exclusive post-fight interviews with" Sensei Toni Dojo " will be realized day after each fight by our PR and Brixton MMA News editor: Rose Wilkinson

Manager Antonio Queiros

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1