Your current roster of fighters?

duphus

I just noticed something my current roster has a record of 236-69-6 (0 NCs), just curious how many have a similar or better record?

Now granted a few of mine where FA's so I can't take credit for all the wins, but at the same time I get their previous losses too that i didn't do.

if I did my math right, thats 75.8% win ratio?

I just scanned some other managers that are similar/close that are in the top 10:

Big browser Dog 234-80-5 (1 NCs)

Aleksei Nukulin 261-83-1 (0 NCs)

Jorma Oltsu 240-83-3 (1 NCs)

Dinooo 274-81-5 (2 NCs)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Just noticed" lol...youve been drooling over this for months.

We all know that you love to brag (mostly about your RL money and how generous you are) but come on old son. Its a game. Relax. You sound like a kid on christmas.

You'll understand when/if you actually have something to brag about someday.

• Upvote 3

"Just noticed" lol...youve been drooling over this for months.

We all know that you love to brag (mostly about your RL money and how generous you are) but come on old son. Its a game. Relax. You sound like a kid on christmas.

LMAO.. just had a look at your roster of fighters..... Rofl :lol:

And you consider yourself to be fit to comment on the big boys.... :OMG:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I got the most promising projects in the game. I dont use FAs. Come back in 1.5-2 years.

You come back when you've actually accomplished something in this game.

Then your opinion on the big boys will possibly be relevant.

Until then, you're just a joke.

My young fighters will happily take on your young projects, if you want to prove yourself.

I'm into fair fights, but I can well understand if you want to have a visible advantage of some sort. <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i have nothing compared to that so well done.

i believe my project Ryker Quincy will be great when i train him up

Like Castor said, having his hidden show up as 'likes pizza' or 'hates musicals' whenever you face a guy with the same skills as you, Quincy will let you down. He may be a really fast learner but if his hiddens sucks, theres only so far his skills would take you

• Upvote 1

Laziness. The fight is on now. Its the 3rd consecutive time you have cherrypicked a fight against me. After this fight i will cherrypick a fight against you.

lol you tried to wait that match maker will hopefully change the fight and you wouldve never accepted that fight if Kent wouldnt call you out

• Upvote 1

lol you tried to wait that match maker will hopefully change the fight and you wouldve never accepted that fight if Kent wouldnt call you out

He already picked this fight a week before i got the offer. It was already verbally agreed. Hes a known cherrypicker. A very good manager, but a cherrypicker. Fight is accepted and ready to go in 25 days.

Ask Warzone owner about me how many people duck me.

• Downvote 2

He already picked this fight a week before i got the offer. It was already verbally agreed. Hes a known cherrypicker. A very good manager, but a cherrypicker. Fight is accepted and ready to go in 25 days.

There is nothing to "duck" when it comes to you.

All you've shown in this game so far is a big mouth and an even bigger arse, an arse you decide to talk out of a lot for some reason.

• Downvote 1

Lol I'm far from a cherrypicker. I called out your guy that you claimed to be the "next #1 p4p fighter" and beat him, then I went to warzone and accepted to fight the champ at the time and crushed your guy. Now we have 2 fighters in the same org, in the same weightclass ranked less than 100 p4p spots apart...

• Upvote 3